What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much I am looking forward to a chinese takeaway with the kids tonight and some trash reality TV :)

Knowing if my Daily Routine thread is of some interest for the Lit posters since its the first one I open myself ;)

Shocked ....depressed and sad...dont know what to say or do....i know you warned me about your mood swings..but...is this about that ??? plz explain me...i beg you...missing you and loving you.....why this to me ?

We have a little blonde receptionist that has such a nice body and wears low cut tops all the time and she has the nicest tits...cutest smile.....

.I really have a hard time not staring....damn....

luckily she only works one day a week...or I would get nothing done

Last edited by a moderator:
Shocked ....depressed and sad...dont know what to say or do....i know you warned me about your mood swings..but...is this about that ??? plz explain me...i beg you...missing you and loving you.....why this to me ?

How do you get mood swings from the comment that women can be moody?:mad:

I do NOT have mood swings.

Do NOT tell women to chill.
DO NOT ask if it is their period in an argument.

:mad:

How do you get mood swings from the comment that women can be moody?:mad:

I do NOT have mood swings.

Do NOT tell women to chill.
DO NOT ask if it is their period in an argument.

:mad:
Apologies for my comments sereneone...and i express my deep regret in all the words ..publicly.. may itz another one of my mistakes...yes..im the one to blame since i dont know what to say..or what to do...im sorry.

Apologies for my comments sereneone...and i express my deep regret in all the words ..publicly.. may itz another one of my mistakes...yes..im the one to blame since i dont know what to say..or what to do...im sorry.

You have my email addy.

Don't play victim. It is unbecoming in a man....anyone actually.

Quitting Lit....bye bye guys ..thanks for being with me ...sorry all for all that i've did..

Wondering why so many Litsters have to prove over and over that they know the alphabet. :D

I am thinking that I find myself more attracted to intelligence and wit than just about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back