Very new poster here...

Okay, just went back to the thread and figured out my fave pics - apart from the obvious boyfriend ones LOL. 17, 19, 29 and 33 are the winners. And yes, that is my type of taste in erotic pics :kiss:

chunu said:
Okay, just went back to the thread and figured out my fave pics - apart from the obvious boyfriend ones LOL. 17, 19, 29 and 33 are the winners. And yes, that is my type of taste in erotic pics :kiss:
LOL there are so many, I had to go review them to see which you meant.

Thank you :kiss:

Very sexy legs you have. The rest of you isn't half bad. Just kidding, you're sexy top to bottom. Love the pic of your smile.

IllLickItClean said:
Maybe there would be a few other volunteers who could also take me too and make me a real mess? :devil:

MANY of us would!

Hey gorgeous. Long time no see. You're still as sexy as the day you started here darlin :rose:

Hey

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You've got to be the most gorgeous site I've seen here so far and thats saying something!!!!!
I could lick on you for days and days and days

IllLickItClean said:
:eek: The replies in this thread always make me smile, and today I really needed that.

Thanks all!
Smile??? I can make you really laugh if you let me tickle you. ;)

Why are you needing a smile today?

I'm just wondering how I could help your day out. I hate it when I see others not having a good time.

Makes me feel sad, that others are not enjoying life.

Anyway, I stumbled onto your thread today for the first time. Oh, are you a delightful little fun toy.. cute photos, well done poses and it's obvious that you are really sexy in your heart...keep it that way ok?

KawGuy said:
I'm just wondering how I could help your day out. I hate it when I see others not having a good time.

Makes me feel sad, that others are not enjoying life.

Anyway, I stumbled onto your thread today for the first time. Oh, are you a delightful little fun toy.. cute photos, well done poses and it's obvious that you are really sexy in your heart...keep it that way ok?
Awww, thank you.

Today is better and everything will be fine. Yesterday was just a bit of a struggle...all day it seemed, but today is a new day :)

Thank you for the compliments. I appreciate them :heart:

I was led to believe that there'd be some pics around here... posted after 1999, I mean.

;)

Back