A Ticket . . . or a Red Butt (Closed)

garajd

I will satisfy you!!
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Posts
9,767
Alan Davidson sat in his patrol car at one of the favorite locations to nab speeders in the local community. He knew it would be a few minutes before someone would be flying down this quiet section of roadway at more than 15 miles per hour over the posted limit. Everyone in town knew that the cops liked to sit in the grove of trees just around the curve . . .

Oops . . . a beep on the radar . . . another speeder . . . going 53 in the posted 35 mph area. Once the card passed his location, Alan flipped on his blue lights and pulled onto the street behind the offending car.
 
Marie just had got off work and just wanted to get home to relax she was wearing a jean skirt to knee and a red V-shirt she had brown hair to shoulders brown eyes se was 135 5'3 wit 36C tits and nice Ass. she was in office doing computer typing and with guys who was prevs she was glad when the day was over.

She was driving then heard a cop car and seen blue lights and looked Damn it she cursed and knew it was her that was speeding she forgot around her they loved to at she pulled over this was all she needed she did her window down as she heard his door shut.
 
"Driver's license and insurance card, ma'am." My mind already buzzing with how I can let this pretty young thing out of a ticket. As she reached to the glove box for her insurance card, her skirt rode up enough to show some very nice thighs. Still giving her a stern look as she handed me the requested forms, "I'll be right back," as I take them and retreat to my squad. I've already called this in, so I have to at least run her license and make sure her insurance is valid. After that, it's up to me to decide what to do.

Everything checks out, so I walk back to her window. "I see you have already had one ticket for speeding in the last 3 months; pretty sure you don't want another one. Right?"
 
When he came to view and asked her for her license and insurance she took in how good looking he was looked a few years older then her she sigh and reach in her glove box and got them and handed him he had a stern look that made her think he took control in the bedroom she heard him say he be back she nodded and rested her head back god she was going to get a ticket and she was thinking bout him naked she shook her head she remember her other ticket 2months ago she made good money but this ticket would be more since it was her 2nd.

She heard him and looked at him " No I don't cant we work something out" She say without thinking at first but she really didn't want other ticket right now.
 
"I'm sure we can . . . why don't you follow me back to where I was parked in the grove. Pull in behind me when we get there. Then we'll figure out what needs to be done to keep me from writing this ticket."

I've heard about these girls out here who will do anything to avoid a ticket . . . I've never had one . . . guess this will be the first time!!
 
She looked up at him talking then nods she knew he was serious he still had a stern look she was worried she never thought she do something to get out of a ticket but here she was doing it she sigh and soon began to follow him and parked behind him and shut off her car and stepped out of he car.it's was still light out so nerves shed be seen she sigh as he got out and walked toward her.
 
Watching her step out of her car in my mirror, I stepped out of the patrol car and walked toward her. "Take off your panties and throw them back in your car."

Still not sure just what is going to happen . . . but a couple of ideas running thru my mind.
 
She looked at him and took off her panties and put it though the window she didn't know what was going to happen she was nerves and he was good looking so it didn't help.

" What are you going to do" She asked looking at him she stood still near her car waiting.goodness she never thought she be panties less in front of a cop.
 
"Behind my car, now!" Trying to be stern, but with an erection starting to form in my uniform pants, it was not easy to sound tough.

"Lean over the trunk of the car. If you were my daughter and got a ticket, I would probably bend you over my knee and paddle your butt."
 
Last edited:
His voice got deeper yep he is control in bedroom she walked past him and bend over his car she sigh she had a feeling her butt would be red but nerves as spanking was one of her turn ons but this was not sex yet she shock when heard he thought she was young to be his daugher.

"I'm not that young " she looked over her shoulder at him.
 
"Age has nothing to do with it; someone needs to teach you a lesson, young lady!"

Stepping behind you leaning over the trunk of my car. Lifting you skirt until you bare ass is completely exposed. Rubbing my hand over your soft butt, feeling you tremble under my touch . . . get a definite feeling that you like your butt played with.

A couple of caresses . . . then SMACK, I bring my open palm down on your sweet young ass. God, I am getting so hard with this . . .
 
She sigh bending down feeling her skirt lifted she can tell her breathing is picking up she felt his hand on her butt moving across it and felt her body tremble under his touch she tighten her legs closed feeling her self like his touch.

She shudder with his first slap biting her lip this was to be a punishment not an award but she was enjoying it to much and this was a cop.
 
After the stinging first smack on your ass, I slowly caress the skin again . . your trembling seems to be more from my touch than the spanking. Thinking to myself, Damn, this girl likes this . . .

Sliding my hand down your butt, I force your legs to open just a bit . . . not quite enough to touch your pussy, but enough to see what kind of a reaction I get.
 
She bit her lip feeling him caress her butt trying to keep her body still but know he can tell she likes this and then sigh as she feels him push her legs apart a little she rest her head on his car hating her body right now she didn't know his name and she was getting wetter with his touch and though of more spanking.
 
Just then, my shoulder radio squawked. Answering, "Officer Davidson." Getting a report of a minor accident 2 blocks away, "On my way."

Giving your butt one more squeeze, my fingers probing every so slightly between your legs, I can feel the wetness of your pussy dripping onto your thighs. "I have to go take care of an accident. The rest of your punishment will have to wait, Marie. I do have your address; maybe I need to stop by after my shift and take care of that." Said more in the way of a command rather than a question. One more smack on your ass, before I turn and walk back to my car and speed off to deal with this accident.
 
She heard his radio and after saying he was on his way she felt his fingers at her wetness she jumped he talked she smiled him alone at her house was it around she felt him slap her once more than heard him walk away she stood she couldn't believe her day came to this but would he come?

As he drove off she return to her car and drove home thinking how wet it made her was he turn on.She shower getting herself off then dressed in short shorts and t-shirt.
 
(FYI - Major computer crash yesterday; next few days will have limited access.)

Getting back to the station after the incident with Marie and then the minor accident; took little more time than I expected to complete all the paper work. I really do intend to go past Marie's tonight . . . just know she is going to be nervous about what is going to happen.

Going to my apartment after work . . . shower and change into casual clothing. I'm sure she will be more turned on if I show in my uniform, but that can be a threat to my job if I am seen off duty in uniform.

Grabbing a bite to eat at a local sports bar; watch a bit of the NFL game on TV. Head to the address I took off her driver's license. Must be it . . . there's her car in the driveway. Damn, already hard getting out the car . . . hope she is ready for some fucking!!
 
Marie showered and dressed and clean up a bit then sat and relax she tried not to thing bout him but her butt was telling her something else he only hit it 2 times but the sting was there a little and the thought maybe he liked it also.

As few hours went back she thought maybe he change his mind or was he making her sweat what would happen them alone in her house just as he was a normal guy she liked how hot he was in uniform but knew he may change how would he look in normal clothes? She turn things off and was going go relax and lay down.

She jumped when she heard a knock her breathing got heavy as she walked to the door and open to see the cop that had her bend over no panties outside in a t-shirt and jeans.
 
"Good evening, Marie. Are you ready to finish your punishment for driving so fast this afternoon?" It's not really a question I am expecting an answer to,

Stepping into your house, "Close the door and lock it. Take me to your bedroom." (Again, I say this in a way that tells you, "Don't fuck with me; I am in charge here.")
 
She looks at him see him in normal clothes didn't change the I'm in control attitude she knew his question didn't need an answer .

She step back as he walked in she did shut the door and locked it then walked pass him moving her hips as she walked God she was wet and all he did was ordered her around most girls would hate it but Marie find out today she liked it.She walked near bed than turned she had a big lamp in her room the light was on.
 
"OK, Marie . . strip . .. just leave your panties on and lie down on the bed." Watching as your nervous fingers start removing your clothing; once your panties come into view, I can see how wet you already are.

Leaning against the door, I reach down and rub my hard cock thru my jeans . . . if you look, you can see an outline pressing against my jeans . . . something for you to look forward to!!
 
She sigh as her nerves finger pulled her shirt off she didn't put a bra on then her shorts leaving her in her black panties the didn't cover all her ass but some and was lace so her panties was not stopping her from feeling what he was going to do.

Before she turn to lay down she looking him up and down not missing he was hard was it the spanking? her being half naked? She laid on her belly and rested her head to the side on the pillow.
 
God, what a gorgeous ass!! Walking to the side of the bed, I caress your ass thru the lacy black panties. Doesn't take but one touch for you to start squirming on the bed, grinding your pussy against the bed. Lifting my hand and smacking you twice, once on each cheek . . . red starting to appear on both butt cheeks.

"Spread your legs, Marie . . . let me see how wet that pussy is."
 
Marie felt his hand on her ass she cant help but squirm at his touch at knowing what's coming she then felt a slap then other she moan feeling the pain but moan at the thought her pussy getting wetter.

She does as he says still on her stomach still with panties on but lace should a lot she spread her leg looking over her shoulder at him
 
Running my finger under the bottom edge of your lace panties, watching you squirm under my touch, your moans getting louder . . . my other hand on your back, holding you on the bed, your face buried in your pillow.

Sliding my finger between your thighs until I touch the moisture dripping from your pussy, spreading the lips a bit with my finger . . .
 
Back
Top