Squirting?

Also on this subject--could anyone tell me anything about leaking watery fluid AFTER orgasm?? Has anyone heard of that??? because gosh there have been some rather embarrassing times, not recently thank god but I mean an hour or so after I come really hard it SOAKS me. Like, it can soak through my underwear if it's real bad (God help me if I'm not wearing underwear like after I stand up after the sex uhhhh what a mess). I thought maybe it was because of lube but I seriously doubt it--I remember as a teenager I would get up in the mornings after having an orgasm in my sleep and I would have to clean the floor and my legs if I wasn't wearing underwear. What the fuck... it SEEMS similar to squirting but it is more like, oozing cum afterward is the best description... and not every time. I have yet to discover what really makes it happen =\

get to that swollen condition put two fingers in push up on the spoungy area inside towards your clit rub thumb on clit vigorously it will feel more intense then push. I did the fingering and sucking clit she exploded on my face. A nice slow fuck imediately after and she came twice as hard on my cock...

Same here. My wife likes it as well on her knees with my fingers pressing 'down' over her g-spot, although she likes to rub her clit herself while I'm rubbing her g-spot. She squirts tons, mostly just before I bring her off. Usually, once she's worked up enough, I have her over a towel so when I 'milk' her squirts with my fingers we don't soak the bed. She gets a bit freaked sometimes that she's peeing, but it's not and I reassure her it isn't (doesn't smell like pee and taste's ok, and I find it incredibly neat to give her pleasure and bring her off with this added effect. Very cool.

Also on this subject--could anyone tell me anything about leaking watery fluid AFTER orgasm?? Has anyone heard of that??? because gosh there have been some rather embarrassing times, not recently thank god but I mean an hour or so after I come really hard it SOAKS me. Like, it can soak through my underwear if it's real bad (God help me if I'm not wearing underwear like after I stand up after the sex uhhhh what a mess). I thought maybe it was because of lube but I seriously doubt it--I remember as a teenager I would get up in the mornings after having an orgasm in my sleep and I would have to clean the floor and my legs if I wasn't wearing underwear. What the fuck... it SEEMS similar to squirting but it is more like, oozing cum afterward is the best description... and not every time. I have yet to discover what really makes it happen =\

Sounds like a mild case of Cupid's Cupboard Dribblitis. Easily dealt with.
tumblr_mdq76hhR2F1rgpyeqo1_250.gif

Pick yourself up one of these handy chairs from any reputable medical equipment provider and sit yourself down for a wee spell on it, shortly after taking the girl in the pink canoe down the rapids.

tumblr_mmqz5g1GXJ1qb5gkjo1_500.jpg

You want something basic, solidly built, and may want to opt for the the larger reservoir (make sure you insist on the Laboratory glass - a few shekels more, but worth it for the quality). Stay away from any bells and whistles, knobs or dials. Just check for solid welds, quality build.

Not everyone

Not everyone squirts. Some women will do nothing, while others will ooze only. Those that ooze may later end up squirting but there is no guarantee. Then there are the women who squirt from the day her g-spot was first stimulated. These women can literally wash a person's face because they produce so much fluid. Some women have to have both internal and external stimulation to squirt or to ooze. It all depends on the person.

Not everyone squirts. Some women will do nothing, while others will ooze only. Those that ooze may later end up squirting but there is no guarantee. Then there are the women who squirt from the day her g-spot was first stimulated. These women can literally wash a person's face because they produce so much fluid. Some women have to have both internal and external stimulation to squirt or to ooze. It all depends on the person.

All fine and good but I would like to see pictures at the very least and if anyone can post some video clips of ladies squirting that would be the best

Here is my question tho I have heard that once a lady starts to squirt from her orgasm that every time she has an orgasm after that she squirts! It is sort of like there is no going back...is this true??? The one lady I was with the most who squirted did it every time she would come. Any ladies out there who could comment on this :confused:
False. Some women can train themselves, some women squirt with every O, some will forever be chasing the dragon.
That doesn't sound like a real problem ;) Take some time to explore your body to discover what makes you so juicy. I can really soak my panties while fantasizing. I have abruptly changed positions and "leaked", it sounds like this may be happening with you as well.

This is true...I am a squirter and my man loves it when I soak his cock and balls and I love being so out of control that I cum with such force and excitement...
it is so hot

These fluids that are released during squirting are released through the urethra. Also, various glands e.g. Betholi'd gland secret substances containing substances LIKE urine, so some smell and taste of urine might be present, but what my wife (and at least three other women I have been with) does when she squirts is definitely not peeing. (See my story under How To) :"How to Find Your Lover's G Spot (and Properly Stimulate IT)"

Any plans for when you hit the big '1 Million Served'?

Not really. It is nice to know I have shared and so many have used the Technique to improve and deepen the trust they have shared in their relationship...... or just made themselves out to be a SEXGOD by having relations with as many women as possible and showing them the Technique - something that many of them have never experienced!! I know from so many feedback IM's and emails that this Technique (or similar) does end up working for MOST women and to be able to take a woman from maybe one a night to a dozen or more is incredibly exciting and rewarding for their partners!!!

robertreams, your thread:

"How to Find Your Lover's G Spot (and Properly Stimulate IT)"

is not coming up under any LIT searches. How old is it? Why not just post the URL/LINK ???

Not really. It is nice to know I have shared and so many have used the Technique to improve and deepen the trust they have shared in their relationship...... or just made themselves out to be a SEXGOD by having relations with as many women as possible and showing them the Technique - something that many of them have never experienced!! I know from so many feedback IM's and emails that this Technique (or similar) does end up working for MOST women and to be able to take a woman from maybe one a night to a dozen or more is incredibly exciting and rewarding for their partners!!!

robertreams, your thread:

"How to Find Your Lover's G Spot (and Properly Stimulate IT)"

is not coming up under any LIT searches. How old is it? Why not just post the URL/LINK ???
Here it is:

https://www.literotica.com/s/how-to-locate-your-lovers-g-spot

Well, I'll tell you what. My experience is the opposite of yours. My woman will not settle for measley clitoral orgasms any more unless they are preliminary to the big bang. From everything I have been able to determine, her orgasm before learning to squirt were roughly equivalent to my level of excitement before ejaculation. Now that she has learned g-spot orgasms, (or whatever name you choose to hang on the phenomenon), she describe them as very similar to my ejaculations, or rather my prostate ejaculations. The difference is that she can continue having them over and over. I have counted as many as twelve consecutive orgasms (squirting episodes).

When we make love now, the bed is soaked, usually in four or five different places. The thing is, she cums so quickly and easily now that her gspot has become sensitized and enlarged, that what used to take 2-3 hours now has twice as many orgasms and lasts an hour, leaving us more time to talk and cuddle before and after.

yes, it can be really wet
perhaps you are releasing in dribs and drabs and not going for the big bang. Maybe you should try holding your orgasm back as long as possible, then releasing all at once. I am a male, but doing that sure improved my orgasms.

Originally Posted by Felix_Jones View Post
It's urine.

GAWD this gets tiring after a while!!!

ANYBODy who sez it is urine is either a) RETARDED or b) has NEVER experienced this ... EVER,

I have literally THOUSANDS of letters, posts and IM's from my TRY THIS thread and I think only once did one guy say it DID taste like pee. It IS possible that a woman with very weak PC muscles might pee a bit during the muscle contractions of orgasm but even that I doubt. Why? Because if her PC muscles are THAT weak she probably can't orgasm anyway!!

AGAIN .... before you jump to the wrong conclusion based on the misguided or moronic posts of one who does not know now and likely never will know ... do your own research. I have. THOUSANDS of others have and to those who HAVE DONE THE RESEARCH we also KNOW it is NOT pee.

My other huge objection to the erroneous claim that it is pee is the FACT that in many cultures if a woman were to pee on her man (husband/BF - whoever) she's liable to get her ass beat or maybe even killed. I have received probably a hundred letters from women who had never heard of female ejaculation and had been severely TRAUMATIZED by what an earlier sex partner had claimed was urine which they had produced when they were really excited. Several of these women were assaulted because of it and this "ejaculation" prompted many guys to walk away from the relationship in disgust because of this GROSS thing they did.

Several of these letters were VERY personal and heartbreaking. Some of these women never had sex again for YEARS because they were so embarrassed. After reading the SQUIRTING descriptions in my TRY THIS thread they finally understood WHAT it was and are now in fulfilling relationships.

Anyway and AGAIN ... plse be careful what you repeat when info comes from idiots who post crap without ever considering the ramifications of their posts // claims if other people believe them.

Well said! I get sick of it too about how people think its urine... It's a real shame that those women were looked down upon for squirting. It's a real treat when a woman squirts, not something to be looked down upon or shamed. All we can do is continue to educate and hope the rest of the world catches up... SOON! :)

Well said! I get sick of it too about how people think its urine... It's a real shame that those women were looked down upon for squirting. It's a real treat when a woman squirts, not something to be looked down upon or shamed. All we can do is continue to educate and hope the rest of the world catches up... SOON! :)

There are cultures where I'm sure it is OK to squirt - whether they believe it to be urine or something else. There are also cultures where she is likely beaten or even killedif a husband thinks he's been pissed on or at !! Hell even in our "enlightened" culture women have undergone surgery to FIX what doctors thought was incontinence during sex.

THAT'LL teach her to get aroused!!

Tigersman, thank you for your well thought out post and offered advice.

Granted, I have never met a squirted nor have I ever laid eyes on your present wife, but it sounds like a squirted's G-Spot is located in an ideal spot, not hard to miss at all. Find uretha, head South.

I can't imagine the amount of laundry your present wife must have to deal with.

Thank as well for putting to rest any concerns about the expressed fluid of a squirted not containing any sperm. I would suspect a squirted was perhaps expressing fluids with another man, should her fluid contain sperm.
Sorry tigersman, the g spot is not located below the urethra but inside, behind the clit, almost above and behind.

I am really going to set myself up for a roasting here but...

I really do not see what the fuss is all about. Squirting is NOT a better orgasm, period. It is a different orgasm. The 'problem' with squirting is that the fluid (lets not get too hung up on its composition) tends to flush the naturally secreted lubricating fluids out of the vagina. When a woman squirts she instantly goes from well lubricated to not at all. And I just prefer a lubricated pussy to a wet pussy.

It is visually pleasing and a boost to my self confidence - but beyond that it cramps my style if I have to e honest.....

Heavily Preggers

I have posted several WARNINGS about G-SPOT orgasms while pregnant. The orgasms produced are PUSH OUT O's and the oxytocin produced also suggest to the body that it is time to calve. Unless you are a day or two from your due date I suggest BOT experimenting with G-GASMS.

I have posted several WARNINGS about G-SPOT orgasms while pregnant. The orgasms produced are PUSH OUT O's and the oxytocin produced also suggest to the body that it is time to calve. Unless you are a day or two from your due date I suggest BOT experimenting with G-GASMS.

I'm not sure if you intended your post to imply the Lustrous One was bovine as she is beautiful, but I can assure you good sir, that this fine woman is with human child, and not about to drop a calf.

Regardless of my sarcasm ... did you UNDERSTAND the message?

A G-Gasm or a few of them MAY/COULD/POSSIBLY result in a PREMATURE BIRTH.

Back