Mom Disapproves of Black Girlfriend.....

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
Declan O'Rourke slam dunked that basketball as hard as he could in the park that afternoon, still feeling the fury of his latest conversation with his own mother. Damn it...he was 18 now and had just graduated from high school! He was lucky that he managed to use that rage to pull off several of these points, much to the annoyance of the "shirts"....Declan played as a "skin" and grinned at the awareness that his opposing team's captain seemed to ogle his flesh too much for his team's good....well, not his fault that Jon Tyler hadn't come out of the closet yet....not at all.

That wasn't Declan's problem, anyway....no, he was very straight and his mother just didn't like his newest girlfriend. Chantal. What a babe. A dark brown rather than black complexion, but clearly of the African persuasion.....Long, curly black hair and sweet, loving brown eyes....

Well, fuck her....oh, but he wanted to....Vicky O'Rourke was a very different kind of woman and beauty at that, but she was just as tempting in her own classic Irish Catholic way. Freckles, pale skin, and auburn hair with lovely green eyes.

Chantal and he had discussed a possible third partner for them to share....a woman, of course, but would she ever go for that? He doubted it and why wouldn't he? It wasn't as if Vicky had gone out of her way to be nice to Chantal, even though she was always kind to Declan. Why would Chantal be open to that?

In the meantime, they were monogamous and content to be so until they found someone agreeable to both of them.....if only, at least, they could get Vicky on board with the idea of her Declan dating Chantal....Vicky had been very bitter since her divorce, since the Church frowned on it and she had been betrayed by the great love of her life, Declan's dad.

Even so, now Declan was resolved to stand by Chantal, whatever it took...and now he took her home with him for a study date....and more, most likely, though his mouth might complain.

Let her....Declan was fed up and he was determined to show off Chantal....if his mother didn't like it, tough....

"Hello, Mum, I'm home," he spoke in his thick Irish accent, a product of being born in Dublin.
 
Back
Top