~Temple of the Goddess~ FemDom pics and more...

tumblr_m4x279gXIr1r7jbmzo1_500.jpg
 
I have a question for the women SRPers out there: How much does the cliche of a dominatrix, leather encased, whip wielding, ass beating, cock-torturing, stern, harsh disciplinarian....how much of that affect your portrayal when you try to play a domme in a SRP?
 
For me... not so much. There are other devices and angles to take that are more sensual that do not require over the top pain nor humiliation. But that's just me.
 
Leather can be nice I really do like some of the outfits I have posted on here but still There is far too few sensual FemDom pics out there and somone wanting to find their place in that world can get a little put off with alot of what is out there. We are not portrayed kindly and those that really put there images out there are by far the more hardcore heavy humiliation and pain people.
 
Leather can be nice I really do like some of the outfits I have posted on here but still There is far too few sensual FemDom pics out there and somone wanting to find their place in that world can get a little put off with alot of what is out there. We are not portrayed kindly and those that really put there images out there are by far the more hardcore heavy humiliation and pain people.

Unfortunately this seems to be a problem. Some of the outfits are really great, but a lot of the pictures are too humiliation centric, or too violent and they ruin what could be a great display.

There is nothing wrong with a little intensity, but when it crosses the threshold it kind of ruins it for me. Then again I had to find my own way to make peace with my Dominance and my beliefs. It took a good amount of time. Finding your own flavor is the best way to go, but it is hard when you are taking a page from any sort of media.
 
There is too much violence portrayed with both male and female subs and that is unfortunate. Finding where you are most comfortable in Dominance or submission is I agree a very personal thing much less finding a Dom or a sub that fits and shares that plateau with you is very difficult as well.
 
tumblr_m8grggCALT1r3oxu1o1_500.jpg


A subtle dominance here keeping him at the piano with her feet and his eyes on hers as he plays for her. They both are happy in their roles here which gives it a beauty and sensuality from the mutual need and desire.
 
tumblr_ljxuxmWtlU1qifxj9o1_400.gif


Creative I will give them that and it keeps the pet in shape
 
tumblr_mb5vgxAkG71rqgq98o1_400.gif

tumblr_mb5vgxAkG71rqgq98o2_400.gif


Not sure what its from but the guy looked like Norman Reedus so all the better... interesting none the less.
 
tumblr_mb5vgxAkG71rqgq98o1_400.gif

tumblr_mb5vgxAkG71rqgq98o2_400.gif


Not sure what its from but the guy looked like Norman Reedus so all the better... interesting none the less.

I can't be certain, but it looks like its out of the "Legend of the Seeker" tv show, loosely based on the Sword of Truth books.
 
I can't be certain, but it looks like its out of the "Legend of the Seeker" tv show, loosely based on the Sword of Truth books.

It is, first season, the man is the main hero Richard and the woman is part of a group of magically powered dominants.
 
Back
Top