The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*blinks*

Scutt?! A cuddly stud muffin?

*falls out of her chair laughing*

Should I have said studly mud cuffin, instead??

And SS is the cuddliest of stud muffins...

*nods*

OKAY maybe not THE cuddliest, but damned close.

*leans over to pick up the pretty Lady and put her back in her chair...*

Apparently a "diffuser" is something that goes into a car, and while I also go into a car, I think we go into two different spots, thus disqualifying me from the title of "diffuser."

Le sigh.

All You (and others) ever wanted to know about Diffusers...

Diffuser can refer to any device that diffuses in some manner such as:

In aerodynamics

Diffuser (automotive), a shaped section of a car's underbody which improves the car's aerodynamic properties. It causes air to escape from the underside of the vehicle faster than above air, working like a wing on an airplane in the opposite direction. Results in improvement of downforce.

Diffuser (breathing set part), a device fitted over an underwater breathing set's blow hole to break up the resulting bubbles

Diffuser (optics), a device that diffuses or spreads out or scatters light in some manner

Diffuser (acoustics), a device that scatters reflections of sound across frequencies.

Diffusion filter, a specific optical diffuser used in photography

Diffuser (sewage), an aerating device for sewage and industrial waste water treatments; a membrane with fine pores, through which fine bubbles are generated by the supply of air through blowers

Diffuser (thermodynamics), a device that controls the characteristics of a fluid at the entrance to a thermodynamic open system

Diffuser (heat), a cooking item that can be placed above a stove heating element or burner to separate the cooking utensil from the heat source

:D

*nods*

truth.gif

She speaks the truth.

*nods sagely*

SEE? Delusional.

I did only have a banana for breakfast, so... sure!

*glares*

*nods*

*readjusts her shirt. Considers the lovely wolf. Bursts out laughing again*

All You (and others) ever wanted to know about Diffusers...

Diffuser can refer to any device that diffuses in some manner such as:

In aerodynamics

Diffuser (automotive), a shaped section of a car's underbody which improves the car's aerodynamic properties. It causes air to escape from the underside of the vehicle faster than above air, working like a wing on an airplane in the opposite direction. Results in improvement of downforce.

Diffuser (breathing set part), a device fitted over an underwater breathing set's blow hole to break up the resulting bubbles

Diffuser (optics), a device that diffuses or spreads out or scatters light in some manner

Diffuser (acoustics), a device that scatters reflections of sound across frequencies.

Diffusion filter, a specific optical diffuser used in photography

Diffuser (sewage), an aerating device for sewage and industrial waste water treatments; a membrane with fine pores, through which fine bubbles are generated by the supply of air through blowers

Diffuser (thermodynamics), a device that controls the characteristics of a fluid at the entrance to a thermodynamic open system

Diffuser (heat), a cooking item that can be placed above a stove heating element or burner to separate the cooking utensil from the heat source

:D

*blinks. Blinks again*

Well aren't you a well of information this morning, Nyte. :D

*contemplates which one of those fits Scutt.*

You just keep solidifying that whole delusional thing, Scutt.

*sad sigh*

*agrees with the above statement*

That reminds me. I'm totally stopping in Nashville.

Little place outside the city has the best biscuits on the face of the planet.

*is jealous cuz SS ain't gonna bring me biscuits...will be lucky if'n he remembers the darned turkey breast*

I'm nothing if not diffusional!

*giggles harder*

*offers the Wolfing one of her biscuits. Keeps the coffee.*

*gives a low happy moan of pleasure*

Double damn it!

*glares*

Coffee is not meant to come out of the nose.

OUCH!!

Thinks that the Lounge (or at least this thread) has taken a strange turn this morning... LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back