Could you convince my boyfriend?

ItsJordan

Experienced
Joined
Nov 28, 2018
Posts
79
23/F

So I have been having this fantasy in my head lately and loving the idea that a bisexual or gay guy could somehow convince my boyfriend to let the guy please him. If you're confident and think you'd be able to convince my boyfriend then message me pls! (Not really looking to do it in person just want to talk about it.)

And message me your KIK if you have it.
 
Show him some pics of OMG gorgeous sexy guys. I would look at these when I was "straight" and masturbate to them. Sometimes 8 times a day.

These guys are soooo cute and soooooooooooo hot!



christmas-7.jpg




3a44551e8e136f57ab808ac1baaaff5b.jpg
 
If you haven't pursed the subject...or have, and he's no where's near m/m homosexual contact. I'd keep your fantasy, and use the porn'net for any fulfillment.
on the other hand, if you have discussed it...I suggest you take it slowly, he'll eventually let a fag suck him off
 
23/F

So I have been having this fantasy in my head lately and loving the idea that a bisexual or gay guy could somehow convince my boyfriend to let the guy please him. If you're confident and think you'd be able to convince my boyfriend then message me pls! (Not really looking to do it in person just want to talk about it.)

And message me your KIK if you have it.

Perhaps your bi friend brings a couple of his friends along and tells your bf that he can save you from being taken by all the guys if he gets his cock sucked by one of them :)
 
I’m bi, and I really like cock, and getting fucked and everything else... but I’m only attracted to tgirls, and even then she has to be very feminine-but with a big cock. I do not find ‘men’ attractive in anyway, there is zero interest there.
You have to be sexually attracted to the person your about to suck off and ride balls deep. If someone who has literally paid for escorts, and with them be a strict bottom-interested only in sucking cock and getting fucked- won’t let a guy fuck him, a guy with no inclination of the sort will never allow it.
 
Perhaps your bi friend brings a couple of his friends along and tells your bf that he can save you from being taken by all the guys if he gets his cock sucked by one of them :)

Wow... She didn't mention a bi friend.

So your brilliant idea is to threaten the guy with a gang rape of his gf if he doesn't comply. I see extended hospital stays and perhaps the need for a bail bondsman in the future.
 
Basically, if he's not interested, he's not interested.

But there is hope. Just how badly do you want this? Find out what he'd like to see you do and make a deal.
 
I'd love to seduce him

If you're thinking about a man seducing your boyfriend then you've probably worked out he's bi or gay already, so it would be pleasure to explore some gay sex with him.
I'd invite myself to his place, looking really sexy and smelling divine, and have a seductive chat with him, telling him how great he looks and what an interesting man he is.

I'd look really relaxed, spreading out my legs, so he could see the size of my crotch in my jeans, running my fingers through my hair, smiling at him, catching his eye as I did so.

I'd lean over towards him, touching his hair, or holding his arm in a gentle way to see how he reacts. If he seems happy with that, or doesn't flinch away, then I'd go further, touching his leg and moving my hand up his thigh.
I'd chat and talk to him all the time so he was relaxed and felt comfortable.
If he was happy with that, I'd feel for his crotch, and see if he was getting hard, flattering him on his muscular body.
Hopefully if all went well, I'd undo his zip and start feeling his cock.
He could then kick me out as a disgusting pervert or we could continue in the bedroom.
Would you be watching this seduction ? I hope you would.
 
Bump

Thanks for all the responses. If anyone can chat with me about this on KIK then that would be great. Message me @ itsjordan1995
 
Back
Top