The China Pearl Inn part 9

*Reaches out slow and all casual like...

gives kitty's tail a good solid yank!

runs away laughing*

Falls on back in "anguish,"

I obviously need the knowing hands of a beautiful maiden to expertly revive me.

Quickly, quickly help me!

Back of hand to forehead and a loud groan.

I pass my hand across Chris’s brow. “Try to get to sleep Soldier”. I whisper.

Feeling better, posted in Charlotte. Now off to bed. Goodnight all :kiss:

Night Robyn and I hope you fell....much....much...better to tomorrow. :rose::kiss:;)

Poor Chris did Uggg get some tail from you...… I mean yanked your...…….Bad Uggg.:eek:

*Crawls out from under the bar and sits down next to the boss wolf*

hiya CG:rose:,

*Takes a swig from the blue bottle then offers it the furry bar tender*

Nice to have you back- hows your back feeling?

Uggg:cool:

Cooler than yesterday. But still it could drop five more degrees to make me happier. :) How is life on the other side of the ocean?

*Crawls out from under the bar and sits down next to the boss wolf*

hiya CG:rose:,

*Takes a swig from the blue bottle then offers it the furry bar tender*

Nice to have you back- hows your back feeling?

Uggg:cool:

I take a sip from the blue bottle.....

Bombay Far East Uggg?

So you yanked Chris?

Evening S F.

I smile at Chris's revival at Robyn caress.

I guess it is true Chris all you have to do is ask. ;)

Bombay Far East Uggg?

So you yanked Chris?

Evening S F.

Hi CG, are your knees surviving your yoyo day?

Cooler than yesterday. But still it could drop five more degrees to make me happier. :) How is life on the other side of the ocean?

Going according to plan, more or less. Just watched a TV prog in a series on American art. It mentioned an artist who bought a volcano (presumably well and truly extinct) in AZ and has been burrowing into it doing things with light.

So you yanked Chris?

Don't encourage him CG, it's cruelty to dumb animals...

oh wait a minute that doesn't sound quiet right...

Bombay Far East Uggg? :heart:Nom Nom Nom:heart:

So you yanked Chris? Really CG, what ever could you mean?
... I'm innocent:D

Evening S F.

I smile at Chris's revival at Robyn caress. <--- I'm enjoying the story she's weaving with LF at the moment. Have you read the last 6 or seven posts in Charlotte's conversion? Quite hot. I think that SRP would have been much better off in 3rd person but it still makes for a good read.

hiya SF:rose: Hiya Kitty:rose:.

:DUggg:D

Huh, I hadn't heard of it. I guess that is one way to use a cinder hill. They are all over the place. They use the cinders on the roads instead of salt. But that is all north of me. Here everything seems to be made of granite. Sounds like that place will be interesting when they get finished with it.

Huh, I hadn't heard of it. I guess that is one way to use a cinder hill. They are all over the place. They use the cinders on the roads instead of salt. But that is all north of me. Here everything seems to be made of granite. Sounds like that place will be interesting when they get finished with it.

It looked quite impressive, the bit that they showed. All step leading to the light and such.

It looked quite impressive, the bit that they showed. All step leading to the light and such.

From what I quickly read, he plans to do all sorts of different wings. So it should be something when he gets finished.

On the west side of the state is a huge cavern. Back during the cold war, they decided it would make a perfect bomb shelter. They put all sorts of supplies in it and figured that hundreds of people could survive a long time down there. They have tours and you can go down in an elevator and see all the containers. I read that they have now opened up a restaurant down there.

From what I quickly read, he plans to do all sorts of different wings. So it should be something when he gets finished.

On the west side of the state is a huge cavern. Back during the cold war, they decided it would make a perfect bomb shelter. They put all sorts of supplies in it and figured that hundreds of people could survive a long time down there. They have tours and you can go down in an elevator and see all the containers. I read that they have now opened up a restaurant down there.

Entrepreneurs everywhere :)

A lot of these shelters get re-used. I remember a woman on TV who used to be one of the keyholders in a nuclear silo now gives tours of where she used to work :)

This is probably the site you saw about the art?

http://rodencrater.com/about/

Back