Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that story about the guy who claimed to have sold hundreds of tickets to his gig and no one showed up? The story gets weirder and weirder...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/jered_threatin

On the choo choo to that there London, have treated myself to an upgrade because it’s cheap at the weekend - and what’s the point in being a childless, selfish career bitch if I can’t occasionally treat myself?...

Of course, it’s only cheap because weekend upgrades are shit...

I got a muffin and a banana in my first class seat... though my freebie tea is served in a ‘hot stuff’ cup which made me smile 😊 (I am very easily pleased)

attachment.php

And it does mean I get a wee in the first class lounge when I get to London - I don’t wee on trains, I am always worried about the doors opening...

Wanna see a gif of my hair ever so slowly trying to strangle me... :D. When I used to have properly long hair, I always knew it was time to think about a cut when I’d wake up with it wrapped around my throat - long hair and being a fidget arse in bed is incompatible...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi7kds9dio6xwa8/IMG_2467_Lively.gif?dl=0

Last edited by a moderator:
It has a life of it's own!!! (and I'm not just talking about the muffin!)
Hope you are having a fun time in 'that there 'Londinium' and that the First Class lounge toilets were up to your high expectations ;)

Remember that story about the guy who claimed to have sold hundreds of tickets to his gig and no one showed up? The story gets weirder and weirder...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/jered_threatin

On the choo choo to that there London, have treated myself to an upgrade because it’s cheap at the weekend - and what’s the point in being a childless, selfish career bitch if I can’t occasionally treat myself?...

Of course, it’s only cheap because weekend upgrades are shit...

I got a muffin and a banana in my first class seat... though my freebie tea is served in a ‘hot stuff’ cup which made me smile 😊 (I am very easily pleased)

attachment.php

And it does mean I get a wee in the first class lounge when I get to London - I don’t wee on trains, I am always worried about the doors opening...

Wanna see a gif of my hair ever so slowly trying to strangle me... :D. When I used to have properly long hair, I always knew it was time to think about a cut when I’d wake up with it wrapped around my throat - long hair and being a fidget arse in bed is incompatible...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi7kds9dio6xwa8/IMG_2467_Lively.gif?dl=0

It has a life of it's own!!! (and I'm not just talking about the muffin!)
Hope you are having a fun time in 'that there 'Londinium' and that the First Class lounge toilets were up to your high expectations ;)

The hand dryers were better than dyson :D

Batshit mental day two!! Second ikea trip ... trip 'ome was interesting: tram broke down one stop down the line, so nothing coming >>> and nothing going <<< ... Taxi home solved that. Back into town for more bits.

Trying to tidy up, but not accomplishing much. Where's the maid when you need one?!

Need to plan a couple of trips now.

My visit was perfect and my faith in humanity is well and truely restored, :heart:

yay!!

I helped a woman out yesterday. She was carrying a huge Primark bag that had torn ... i gave her one of my ikea bags. She was so relieved that someone had helped her

Batshit mental day two!! Second ikea trip ... trip 'ome was interesting: tram broke down one stop down the line, so nothing coming >>> and nothing going <<< ... Taxi home solved that. Back into town for more bits.

Trying to tidy up, but not accomplishing much. Where's the maid when you need one?!

I’ve sometimes fancied a maid’s outfit... but I’d be a shit maid... I barely tidy up after myself never mind anyone else...

Although have the day off today and since I have actually finished my Christmas shopping and the food is all ordered, I am strangely looking forward to a day of trying to do something for my poor, neglected house... I just don’t know where to start... :rolleyes:

I’ve sometimes fancied a maid’s outfit... but I’d be a shit maid... I barely tidy up after myself never mind anyone else...

Although have the day off today and since I have actually finished my Christmas shopping and the food is all ordered, I am strangely looking forward to a day of trying to do something for my poor, neglected house... I just don’t know where to start... :rolleyes:

The sun is shining here... If it is shining where you are then I suggest you make the most of it and tidy the garden! Or sit in it and wonder where to start inside.

Join the Croydon escape committee

WTF...
can we back up here...

Who else hasn't seen Mary Poppins!!!

And while we're at it. Star wars (a new hope, episode IV, the original. To avoid confusion, JUST this film)

(Our friendship depends on your answers)
I'm OK, thanks for asking. Still coughing more than a week later... But fuck it)

I’m famous for what I haven’t seen... seriously...

Seen new Star Wars... not the original’s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back