Protecting the kids from Krampus

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
So for a while I’m the 60s, Krampus was reinvented by advertisers and greeting card companies as a lustful demon who was far more interested in sexy women than beating/killing/dragging kids to hell.

So my thought was, in a world where not only Santa is real but so is Krampus, what would families do when the kids haven’t been good? You can’t hurt them or physically stop them from doing their business, but maybe there’s something you could offer...

For example:

1. Mother has been trying to get kids to behave and thought they ad gotten their act together. Unfortunately it wasn’t enough to keep Krampus from coming. Krampus assures her it will just be a mild flaying and whipping but mom won’t hear it and offers to take their punishment. As Krampus doles out the punishment, he thinks of something far more pleasant to do in exchange for letting the kids off.

2. Young woman’s older brothers are screw ups but she not only cares about them but depends on their financial support. Krampus comes and she offers to be his for the night if he lets her brothers go unpunished as if they get injured and miss a day of work, they’ll be fired and her family will starve. Krampus accepts but after the night is over leaves her some gifts that will let her live on her own.

3. Mother is tired of disrespectful daughter and threatens to not protect her this year from Krampus. Grown daughter laughs at her: Krampus isn’t real, she’s always been a little shit and Krampus never came. Sure some of her schoolmate ms have gotten beaten or disappeared but those were probably by something else.

So when Krampus comes with his thorny basket, ready to drag her to hell, she runs screaming to mother’s room, who chides her and tells her to get changed into some special clothes. Daughter reluctantly agrees and changes into some skimpy lingerie. When she comes back, mother is sucking Krampus off and explains she has been fucking him for years to keep him from taking her. But she’s tired of doing it for her and just wants to fuck him for fun from now on. If daughter doesn’t want to get dragged to hell, she better learn how To please Krampus.
 
Back
Top