That One Cock

Joined
Sep 12, 2014
Posts
21
Hi all,

Any guys here still crave the first cock they had? That first feeling of being stretched open.

All others just don't have the same attraction.
Does anyone feel the same way?

Chris
 
Most definitely

Would love to feel my lips around that big cock again. I get hard every time I think about sucking that beautiful cock.
 
That First Cock-Sucking...

Would love to feel my lips around that big cock again. I get hard every time I think about sucking that beautiful cock.

Every first time with a new cock in your mouth is special, that familiar mixture of nervous anticipation and skin-crawling pleasure as it slithers in between your lips, the first taste until your sucking means there is no taste but the ooze of pre-cum on your tongue, sensing and picking up on his rising excitement as you take it deeper and suck harder… will he still respect me once I've swallowed his spunk? Will I get to see him again? Does he think I'm a cheap whore doing this so soon…? But doing it anyway, too good not to do it. Thrilling with the spurt-spurt-spurt as it fills your greedy mouth. Thank you, oh thank you, as you suck him limp...
 
I still get off from time to time thinking about the first guy I fucked.

I met him on CL in college and chatted with him for a month before I met him at his place. I was so nervous, but we talked for awhile on his couch and he started rubbing my leg to calm me down.

I finally got brave and reached over to grab his cock through his pants and all me nerves went away. I knew he was big because we had exchanged pics, but once I actually felt him, I think my asshole twinged.

I stood up and stripped down to my jockstrap (a surprise for him) then got on my knees. He stood up and took his pants off and his semi flopped out of his underwear and was right in front of my face. It was the first time I had ever even seen another guys cock, and I was about to suck it. I Grabbed it, and I remember thinking how warm it felt, I still remember the texture. I opened my mouth, and leaned into it. I looked him in the eyes as I felt the tip hit my tongue. I remember the taste, and I remember the feeling of his hand reaching down to grab my head. I just tried to do like the girls I porn. I eventually just let go and let my inner slut come out. I started licking his balls, then back up the shaft. I gagged a couple of times. He sat back down on the couch and I remember crawling over to him and arching my back as I took him back into my mouth.

He reached down and slapped my ass, which was my signal to stand up. I got on the couch, on my knees, my elbows on the back of the couch, and that was the first time I had my asshole eaten. He tongue fucked me in my jockstrap. I remember my dick getting super hard in the pouch and I remember his tongue being really warm, it felt so good. I had never had any girl touch my ass, let alone eat it.

He asked if I was ready to fuck; and I of course said yes. So I followed him to the bedroom and he told me to get doggy on the bed. I was so nervous, I can really only remember the sound the condom wrapper made behind me, and he pressure of his tip as it entered me. I remember moaning "slow, slow" for awhile, but I also remember no pain. I had been using homemade dildos to get ready and it actually worked! He was a solid 8" and nice and thick. Once he could tell that I was ready, he picked up the pace. I was on my elbows and knees with my ass up, he moved from his knees to his feet so he could get more leverage. He grabbed my hips, and just fucked. I felt his cock slam against my prostate and It felt amazing. I don't even remember what I was moaning, but I just kind of lost myself. I didn't come back to reality until I heard "I'm gonna cum." I was too scared and disoriented to take it in my face like I planned, but before I could move, I celt him pull out and in one motion, rip the condom off and shoot it on my ass. I remember his grunts, and the feeling of how warm it was.

I stayed bent over for awhile, just relishing it. I finally reached down to feel my own cock, and it amazed me that I had cum in my jock without even knowing.

We talked for a bit before I cleaned up and left, but it was kind of awkward, and I never saw him again. I still wish I could relive that moment, or find a new fuck buddy like that, but my first cock will always be a memorable one!
 
Every first time with a new cock in your mouth is special, that familiar mixture of nervous anticipation and skin-crawling pleasure as it slithers in between your lips, the first taste until your sucking means there is no taste but the ooze of pre-cum on your tongue, sensing and picking up on his rising excitement as you take it deeper and suck harder… will he still respect me once I've swallowed his spunk? Will I get to see him again? Does he think I'm a cheap whore doing this so soon…? But doing it anyway, too good not to do it. Thrilling with the spurt-spurt-spurt as it fills your greedy mouth. Thank you, oh thank you, as you suck him limp...

I anxiously await my next cock.
 
Maybe not his cock specifically, or even his body, but the feeling when, as I lay on my back on his bed, he grabbed my ankles and put them on his shoulders just prior to fucking me - the feeling of OMG, this is really happening, I'm about to take cock in the ass! The feeling that now there was no going back.
 
Hi all,

Any guys here still crave the first cock they had? That first feeling of being stretched open.

All others just don't have the same attraction.
Does anyone feel the same way?

Chris

i still get horny thinking about my first cock , that wonderful feeling of being filled , i miss it so much .
 
i was young my friend and i, found a sex book, about guys, anyway long story short we wanted to see who had the biggest i drop my little 6 in, bob drop his , my cock got so hard so fast i knew i had to suck his big black cock , i suck him til he cum and i wanted more. ohh good old days
love to have him close to me i love big cock or any really
 
I would love to have my first one again, mostly since I didnt make him cum. We were 69'ing and I came in his mouth, and like most guys I lost interest at that point. Pity, it was a fatty, too.
 
There he was, an awkward looking young man in his early twenties, thirty years younger than me (one of my daughters was almost his age), his pants down around his ankles and his shirt held high, fully exposed to the great outdoors. I had just lead him into the woods in order to suck his young dick. I didn't develop an interest in sucking dicks until I was 45 and I had never experienced a guy within 15 years of his age. I had fantasized about sucking a dick in its prime, hard as steel and able to cum before my jaw got tired. I had just pulled his pants down and discovered a very long but not too thick surprise. It slid easily over my lips as I held him in place with my hands on his little firm ass. It was a scandalous, taboo, but perfectly legal act I was performing and I was enjoying doing it. Despite 7 years of cocksucking, I never took a load in my mouth. This time I wanted to feel him cum. As the moment approached, the voice that always said "don't do it - you'll regret it" was overruled. I had a dick in my mouth that was ejactulating. It felt so dirty and degrading but it was hot as hell. When I released it from my mouth, the sight of the head of a dick, glistening from the wet mix of saliva and the fluids that came out that little slit that was still dripping remnants, my mouth still holding its delivery, was one of the hottest sights I had ever seen. I swallowed and then gently licked him clean. That was "The One".
 
my first

I would meet him tomorrow , the nicest guy I have ever met , he was my first and best ever, he knows who he is but marriage and distance is the hurdles we have to overcome.
 
Back
Top