Buxom's busting out all over

Now I want pizza, but I'm still looking at Lit so I want sex - hmm.. Pizza delivery boy??
7-1203301111120-L.jpg
:D
 
Oh, bringing up the fantasy of any man who ever delivers anything to a woman in her house!

I don't see how you could possibly go wrong with that scenario. For the record, I don't deliver pizza so I'm working for the good of all men, not just myself. :devil:

I apologise - I always attempt not to be cliched but sometimes it just slips out! I occasionally feel like I've slipped in to a Carry On film!
 
Sooo sexy! And i love the photo showing off your stockings and suspenders ! Anymore in that set to come ? And your tits are amazing !
 
I've put something similar to this on the licking your own nipples thread but here's one hubby took x

Wow! That is really hot. But then all of your pics are. I really want to see more pics of you :heart::devil::rose: Thanks for posting
 
Buxom

Just saw your thread and as I worked my way through, things got all worked up here :devil:

The stockings and suspenders pics are really getting me going :)

:heart:
Kiwi
 
Bux, imagine how lovely I felt finding these today. You are as beautiful as you are charming.
 
Thank you folks - your compliments are as delightful as always!

So you've mostly had my boobs so far - do you think the world of Lit is ready for another bit of me? I have a picture from the series Hubby took the other night that I actually quite like!

This morning I'm recovering after a night out for Hubby's birthday - way too much fruit cider & Belgain beer! Got very giggly!
 
Thank you folks - your compliments are as delightful as always!

So you've mostly had my boobs so far - do you think the world of Lit is ready for another bit of me? I have a picture from the series Hubby took the other night that I actually quite like!

This morning I'm recovering after a night out for Hubby's birthday - way too much fruit cider & Belgain beer! Got very giggly!

It sounds like you had a good evening.;) Lindemans kriek?
I think that is a great idea!:) The world couldn't be more ready.;)
 
Back
Top