Spring Break 2019 (Closed Homerun2611)

wickedpen

Literotica Guru
Hey I'm Mindy and I have a story to tell. Last spring break I went home with a friend Jessica. She and her father lived alone in New Mexico since her mother died five years ago. Now he was all alone except when she came home from Arizona State University.

He was a former Presbyterian minister who lost his way when his wife died. Jessica and I are in Phi Mu and that is where we met when we rushed together freshman year.

We were good friends and partied and studied together, a little more partying than studying but whatever, it's ASU.

Matthew lives in a two bedroom adobe house on ten acres of arid plains in northern New Mexico. Beautiful but lonely. The closest town is ten miles and that is a two stop sign town.

Jessica has an old Toyota Corolla that we left school from Saturday morning. it was 85 in Tempe when we left in shorts and tee shirts but by the time we hit northern New Mexico it was in the thirties. We got to the house as the sun was setting and a few snow flakes were actually falling. We grabbed our bags and ran to the front door.

Hi, I’m Matthew Richards, Matt, or Dad in this story. I am 43 years old, and I appear to be the reclamation project inhttp://img2.rnkr-static.com/user_node_img/32/624954/870/brett-tucker-people-in-tv-photo-u2.jpg this little story. Good luck! Seven years ago, I never thought that was possible. I had a beautiful wife, an even more beautiful daughter. We had the perfect life, then Jenny got her breast cancer diagnosis.

At first it seemed okay, my prayers were answered, chemo, a single breast mastectomy, radiation, and they thought we had it. Nine months later, another lump was found in the other breast, this time it had also metastasized into the lymph nodes. Heavy chemo, radiation, alternative methods, prayer, prayer, fucking unanswered prayers, and she was dead, a shell of her former self, riddled by a disease that is ruthless in its attack. God and I were no longer on speaking terms.

The pain though was overwhelming, and to this day, I still believe, if there was a merciful God, he could have saved her, saved us. Either he doesn't exist, which makes my life's calling a joke, or he is not who I preached him to be. In any case, I left my congregation shortly after she passed and have never preached another sermon. I occasionally read the good book, some part of me hoping to find answers, but they are never forthcoming.
Jess was only a sophomore in high school when Jenny finally passed, we cried in each other’s arms for almost a week, mourning her loss, but thankful the misery was over for her, but mine was just beginning. Jess, thankfully was resilient and somehow moved on, I’m not sure I have yet. We are close, so close. Just a week ago when she talked about coming home, she talked of struggling with her faith against temptation, she still believes somehow. She is still a virgin, and she does party, but she tried to hold a line she had promised to me and her mother so long ago to be a good girl until she found her perfect man. Of course she fooled around with boys, but for me, Jess was perfection, as pure and as gorgeous a brunette, flowing naturally curly hair and big beautiful eyes, as you could find, all traits she inherited from her stunning mother.

There were too many memories in Sante Fe, and so, as much as I loved and appreciated my congregation' support, we moved here to Algodones, population, 1500. I hit the bottle fairly hard for a while and wallowed in self pity, it taking everything I could just to get up every day and try to smile and be there for Jess. I took long walks and learned to largely live off the land. I was proud when Jess followed in her mother’s footsteps at ASU, even the same sorority, which made sense. This was only her second time back home, Christmas and now. I felt bad that I didn't have the resources to allow her to go somewhere fun like her friends, but she said she wanted to come home and spend time with me. Even if if was a lie, I was so appreciative to finally see my little girl again. Her friend was a last minute surprise. A bit unwanted from my perspective, but at least she would have someone to pal around with.

I was never an alcoholic, more just depressed and used liquor as a numbing device. However, other than a glass of wine or a beer I hadn’t had a drink, and definitely not been drunk, in two years. I had promised Jess I would stay clean and I had, she was my life, and I couldn’t stand her being disappointed. I had a nice fire going and both Jess’ and her friends rooms all set up. I was on pins and needles waiting, when I heard the trusty old Corolla pull in. Wearing cowboy boots, jeans and a brown t-shirt, a two day stubble on my cheeks, I sprinted outside to her door. I darned near yanked my baby girl out the door and swung her around with a huge hug and a kiss. We had always been demonstrative with each other, but probably shocked her friend. “How’s my bestest girl in the world?” Her arms and legs were wrapped around me, I wobbled over to to the passenger door and stuck out my hand to her pretty as a picture blonde friend, “Hello, I’m Jess’ Dad, Matt Richardson, I’m pleased to meet you!”

Last edited:
Wow! I thought as I watched Jess wrap herself around her father who was overjoyed to see her. It would have been over the top for anyone but Jess and her dad. I knew their story and it was the saddest tragedy ever.

When my Palm Beach spring break fell through due to my poor grades and the down market making my parents exceptionally stingy I asked Jess what she was doing. I knew she would have cheap plans, to say the least but I would have expected her to hang in town instead of come out here, but I was wrong and already having pronounced nowhere to go, I was in with Jess for the middle of nowhere with her depressed dad. Well that was what I thought until I got a view of the man. Older but still sexy as hell in a rustic cowboy kind of way. The kind of guy you put on your wall in Santa Monica and dream of horses and lazy rivers.

The cold was pouring in through Jess' open door as I got out in my shorts and sweatshirt looking to grab my bag and get warm.

Matthew looked at me and I forgot all about the cold and shook his warm hand and as he turned back to his daughter took in his nice tight wranglers. My mind was racing with impure thoughts, but what's new?

This was a new experience for me. My dad is a stock broker and my mother sells real estate and I have been pampered since the say I blessed this world with my presence. This house would not have been acceptable for my mother to look at, let alone sell. I was slumming it this spring break, that felt like winter in Tahoe.

I grabbed my bag as Jess and Matthew walked back to the house with their arms around each other. It was so sweet, but damn that man is sexy. I knew this break was doing to be hard for multiple reasons now. Stuck here in the middle of nowhere with an ex-minister and his virgin daughter. My mind did run to the question of Matthew's sexual status. From what Jess has told me it has been many years since he has gotten any. Maybe that is about to change?

Mindy popped out in her short short and sweatshirt, it made me cringe a bit to think of all the boys seeing my Jessie like that. But I couldn't help but notice how good they looked on Mindy. Her hair was so blonde it was almost white, and despite the fact I thought my little girl was just about the prettiest thing on the planet, this little girl was every bit as cute and with a devilish look in her eye that could only be described as sexy. She held out her hand and introduced herself, and shame on me but I gave her a little wink, "I didn't realize I would have two such beautiful young guests this week, I better get my shotgun out, as I don't think it will be just the coyotes I have to keep at bay."

I took them inside, "well I hope Jess was honest with you Mindy, it isn't exactly luxury accommodations. But the linens are clean, the shower works good...oh and Mindy, I fixed the hot tub and have the fire pit all set up out back." It was the old time hot tubs, red wood cedar with teak wood benches, but it easily fit up to 5 and we had enjoyed it many times. Jess looked amazing in her bikini, and sometimes when she came over near me I had to be careful so she didn't see the erection I couldn't help but have. I had never touched my daughter, but all you had to do was have eyes to see how incredible she was, in many ways so like her mother.

Judging by how Mindy's shorts cradled her tight ass and her toned legs she would be something in a bikini as well. "Did you all bring hiking boots, and snow jackets, if not we can get you something at the general store. I also think if it warms up a touch we can try a little fly fishing, or rafting, and if it snows some cross country skiing.

I wasn't sure if Mindy was interested or horrified, but I could only offer what I had. I had caught some salmon and trout earlier in the week for dinners, and that along with my homemade chili, spaghetti and meatloaf should cover us. There was one bar/restaurant in town that served anything from enchiladas to burgers to steaks, and on Friday and Saturday nights there were country western bands who would play starting a 9 PM until midnight. Jess and I used to two step there before she went off to school.

"I've got a fire already going in case you want to warm up, but can I get you anything to drink or eat, I've got some egg salad and ham in the fridge, and ice tea, hot tea, coffee or beer I guess, since you two are in college now?"

Jess had told me her dad was like this country minister guy but I never really though about it until he started offering hiking and fly fishing as entertainment, and two step for dancing. I smiled politely as I had been trained by my mother who was able to present complete interest while privately loathing every minute. I was certainly not loathing Matt, he was too easy on the eyes for that but this weekend would need some coercing.

"That sounds great. Thank you so much for having me" I said standing on my tip toes and turning my legs back and forth with my hand behind my back. I pushed my chest out and as a cheerleader I learned the pose to keep judges interested in me as I stood by waiting my turn.

"A beer sound great after that ride" Jess said with a smile of testing her father's new openness to her drinking.

"Yes, please Mr Richards" I said knowing using "Mr" would usually break the ice with older men. "This is so cozy!" i said excitedly as the fire crackled and the rustic furniture had a genuine appeal.

I was hungry but egg salad and ham sandwich was not exactly my taste. I took the beer and smiled sipping it, when really I was ready to chug and get this party started.

We sat talking in front of the fire as Jess and her dad caught up. I did notice his eye lingering on me and my legs as Jess told stories of classes and professors and grades.

"What about your Mindy? How is ASU for you?" he asked me as I put my empty beer on the table as they both were far from ready for another.

"ASU is awesome!" I said in my peppy cheerleader voice. "I just love it. So much fun and the sorority is really great." My southern California voice sounding kinda ridiculous out here, but I am me. "Jess is much more studious than me but I am doing OK in communications. I hope to be a spokesperson for a corporation or sports team" I said with a big smile.

"That sounds great. Thank you so much for having me" I looked at her and winked. "Trust me it isn't as dreadful as you may think" I laughed, "You can ask Jess, I'm a pretty darned good dancer and when I start swinging a young lady around the room I have her smiling and laughing in no time. I'm not a whole lot good at many things, but let me take you two dancing, and you can punch me if you don't have fun." He looked at the young lady, and was embarrassed at how he felt. She stood there with this amazing little body, just like Jess, and his eyes enjoyed every delicious little piece of eye candy she offered.

"A beer sound great after that ride" I looked at Jess, and cocked my brow and then looked at Mindy, "Yes, please Mr Richards" who echoed Jess but with a term of submissiveness that made me take notice and scan her perfect little body up and down once again. "Note to self, I need something other than egg salad and ham for my young guests and I will need more beer." This would be the first beer Jess and I had shared, it was almost a party. I looked at Mindy, setting my hand on her waist as I walked by, "So is what she says true, are you the one trying to corrupt my sweet, innocent daughter?...This will be her first beer in this house...at least that I know of." I winked at both and got the three cold bottles of light beer from the fridge.

After we warm you two up here, let's head to the store and get the things you girls like to eat, and we will also pick up what you like to drink as I appear to be poorly provisioned at present. I'm realizing that I may learn some things from you two during your little visit."

We sat down and talked about school, I hung on Jess' ever word, her voice like a nightingale bringing warmth to this old clay house. I found my eyes drawn ever increasingly to Mindy. She was sitting quite unintentionally with her one leg underneath the other, which gave a tantalizing view of her toned legs and seemed a fraction of an inch from looking up her shorts. I tried to resist feeling a completely inappropriate attraction to my daughter's sexy friend and my daughter, but their energy and vivaciousness was simply intoxicating.

"What about your Mindy? How is ASU for you?" I noticed how quickly she emptied her bottle, college kids! I got up and popped another one and handed it to her in the midst of her answer. Her response about Jess attending to her studies pleased me, but her answer set a mental picture in my mind, I thought of the car show and al the girls on each platform, where the ogling men, would much prefer a ride on them then the automobile they were represented. "Well you are certainly pretty enough to be anyone's spokesperson, I can't imagine not wanting to buy what you offered." Suddenly I felt Jess hit me and hop on my lap, "hey Daddy, I'm the only girl you flirt with, got that!" Her arms wrapped around my neck and her cute little bum sat on my thigh, her leg pressed against my crotch. "Okay got it, and I'm sorry Mindy, I didn't really mean to flirt..." I wasn't sure if I was telling the truth or not, "...it has been so long that I'm not sure I would know what flirting was if it bit me." Jess leaned in an playfully bit my neck...."hmmm, Daddy, was that flirting..." She giggled.

It was so good to have her back, God I had missed her. "Okay ladies, what are you up for, should we do a little shopping or is there something else you want to do first?"

Matthew was cute and I was starting to feel he thought the same of me but he was clearly old school and a man of principles. I did notice his eyes roaming over me in places his principles might be challenged which gave me hope for this break.

"I am up for anything" I said smiling at Jess and wanting her to have a good time.

I was surprised to see Jess jump on her daddy's lap and then bite his neck. I wondered if he was hard. I mean a man out here all alone suddenly with two young hot girls in his house? Did she notice? Was that weird? I would never jump in my daddy's lap unless I was trying to get him to buy me something, I thought with a smirk.

"well it is spring break so perhaps provisions are in order" I said fearing the menu currently was not adequate.

"I need to put on some jeans" Jess said jumping up and heading to her room. I lingered and smiled as Matthew smiled back. This could be the time I let him know I am interested. I could reach out and touch his hand and say "I am not as young as you think I am." Instead I just held his gaze for a moment longer than appropriate and stood up.

"I should put on some warm clothes too" as I looked down at myself, inviting him to do the same, before I stepped passed him and walked slowly to the room where my bag was. I felt his eyes on my ass but as I stepped into the room Jess was topless and in a thong! She was gorgeous but WTH? She held her finger to her mouth to shush me. I stepped in and closed the door. I stepped to Jess as she pulled an ASU sweatshirt over her head and pulled her long hair out. The she slid jeans up her perfect legs and ass and buttoned them.

"Don't say anything. I like to wear nothing or next to nothing underneath when I am home." she said leaving a giant question in my head that was starting to lean towards an answer, and not the answer I had expected.

I pulled on a cable knit beige sweater and Levis with holes in the knees that I had had since high school and fit me perfectly. The warmest shoes I had were running shoes, which is to say I did not have any warm shoes but Jess pulled a pair of work boots our of her closet and handed them to me. I looked at her like "you have got to be kidding?" then pulled them on. I was roughing it!

Jess pulled on slightly more stylish hiking boots. She smiled at me as we looked at each other and the hugged me tight. "Thanks for coming with me" she said softly into my ear. This was new and I was not objecting as I was not the straightest arrow in the quiver.

"No problem" I said as I pressed myself into her full body hug.

Jess' entire body was tingling as she gave Mindy hug. "I can't even explain how good it feels to be back here, did you see how Daddy loved how I hugged him and when I sat on his lap and bit his neck. Isn't he just the most delicious thing ever!" She was practically gushing and the nipples on her perfect little tits were rock hard as she pushed into her. "Daddy likes pure little girls, I'm not saying you're ...." She let go, and left unstated but the meaning was clear, in her opinion, Daddy had a type and you weren't it.

"Why do you think I'm still a virgin God knows how many of those frat guys have tried to get in my pants...." She giggled, "...well more than in. And it's not like I don't want it...but there is always him...." She looked at you, "You probably think I'm crazy or weird having a crush like this on my Daddy...but I just find him so sexy..." She leans in and gives you another hug. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean...I just know the kind of girl Daddy wants...."

Jess popped into the other room, and came up and gave me another big hug, wrapping her little arms up around my neck and squeezing her body in tight to me. 'Jesus' an odd word for a minister, well ex minister, to think, but my sweet baby girl's nipples were pressing into my chest and I could feel every ounce of her warm breath as she cooed her warm words into my ear.

I felt guilty how hard Jess made me, I knew it was wrong, but look at her, and look at Mindy, I needed to be careful what I wore this weekend as I was pretty sure these two, without any intention of doing so were going to keep my old and very out of practice rock hard. She didn't let go of her hug and hung there until my hands found her waist and pulled her in. It had taken mere seconds for my large cock to fill and in my boxer briefs it was now trapped between us, pointing straight up, trapped between our two lower abdomens, thankfully sheathed in multiple layers of clothing between us. I tried to hold still down there, but I was afraid even she might sense the throbbing of the hard member between us.

I whispered, "It is so good to have you Sweetie, I can't tell you how much I miss you. I think about you every day, multiple times per day. I'm glad you brought Mindy, I want you girls to have fun, but I'm not sure I am totally equipped with what you might like now. I know you drink so whatever alcohol or movies or anything you might want to do is fine with me. You are turning into a woman now and I don't want you to think I'm holding you two back from having a good time."

I see you standing there, I've tossed on an unbuttoned flannel shirt, and I let Jess slide out of my arms as you get closer. "Hi Mindy, I was just telling Jess...I don't want you two to feel you have to put on some act for me...yes I am her Dad, but this is your Spring break and I want you guys to have as much fun as you can, okay. Oh, I even have a surprise..." I go to the cupboard and bring out a nice sized bag of weed and see the look on Jess' face of pure shock. "I got this when I was in Taos, I've never tried it, but I thought maybe you guys might enjoy some later, and watch your Dad's first time! Many of the folks around here are getting into it, and well...I thought maybe you two might like to?" I'm grinning and blushing a bit, I know my daughter his shocked, but I wanted to try to seem at least a little with it and hope I haven't embarrassed her or you.

"Okay, let's go hop in the truck and get you all what you need...this weekend is wide open so anything you're up for, I'm game, and if you just want some time alone to adventure, that is cool too." I look at the two young beauties and my cock is getting even harder as I turn and open the door to leave...

"What a cunt!" I screamed to myself as my fake smile nodded at Jess and her innocent shit.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean...I just know the kind of girl Daddy wants...." rang in my ears like I was some trailer trash whore with lice. She clearly missed the signals Matthew was sending my way. That man wanted this Southern Cal treat more than his little silly Jess.

The bag of weed was a welcome site as I had heard New Mexico had some of the best and Jess tended to fall asleep the few times I had smoked with her. I am the opposite as I get alive and horny as hell. I wonder how Matt will like it?

We got in the truck with Jess next to Matt and I was pressed into the door. We bumped our way to a store with country western music and Jess gushing over her daddy. I was nauseous from either the ride or Jess' stories or both by the time we got to the Lucky 7 Food Store.

I got some fruit and veggies for salad and a couple bottles of Chardonnay. Matt got a case of Miller Lite, such a winner. Jess got a couple Hershey bars.

Back to the house and it was well past dark. The snow had stopped but left three inches everywhere. We got back in the house and unpacked the groceries and all decided we were not that hungry.

"Maybe some weed would change that?" I offered looking to liven things up. I popped a bottle of wine and took the weed and pulled rolling papers from my purse and sat down to the task, only I was already familiar with.

I sat cross legged in a chair as Matt and Jess sat on the couch across the coffee table from me. They watched me role the joint. I lit it and inhaled deeply as they both watched. I handed it to Matt and let him take it first.

"It's a little harsh at first and you may not get high your first time" I told him having smoked pot since I was fifteen and stole from my parents stash.

As predicted he coughed and gave it to Jess who inhaled a little then gave it back to me to Bogart my heart delight. It was very good weed and I was sky high as I gave it back to them. They were both glassy eyed after another drag and we passed it around once more before I put it out,

Jess laid her head on the couch arm as a smile came over my face. Matt took a drink of his beer and as he was reaching to put the can down I stretched my arms straight up letting my chest push forward and the shirt rise up exposing my midriff. It took a moment to lean back in his seat as I kept my eyes closed knowing he was occupied.

I'm not sure exactly how she did it, but I'm not sure I had ever seen a girl sit cross legged in shorts and look so damn sexy, and that was saying something given the term that best described my daughter, at least from anyone other than his father was 'sex kitten' I just called her kitten. As she rolled the greenish brown seed into her papers, it was clear she was quite the expert. However as much as I tried to focus on her fingers, my eyes stared at her crotch spread, her thin tan legs spread wide and her calves crossed in front of her. But it was where those legs emerged from her short shorts that I couldn't let go of, the fabric stretched just enough to see a bit of soft flesh, like a beacon to the tender folds it would soon lead to.

She finished her task and lit it, and the uniquely sweet aroma of the lit joint quickly filled the room. Mindy, as the chef of our little treat, took the first long puff, and I watched her breast, and her perky nipples rise and fall as she inhaled deeply, almost swallowing the smoke. "It's a little harsh at first and you may not get high your first time" I was unsure taking it but tried to mimic her...COUGH, COUGH...plenty went in, too much in fact and my body responded to the foreign invader with a robust cough and a slight watering of my eyes. I should have copied Jess, but I hadn't yet seen her, but her puff was much briefer, and somehow that gave me comfort that she hadn't grown up at school too much yet.

I took a swig of my beer, but Mindy's disclaimer couldn't have been more wrong. I probably only took two or three puffs total, Jess, possibly less. But by the time Mindy put it out, my little girl was laying her head on the arm of the couch. I was feeling it, big time, oddly happy, oddly hungry, and definitely aroused. I just had taken one more swig, as if the light bare would restore my bearings, and then I saw a sight that took my breath away. Mindy was stretching, extending her hands over her head, and arching her back eyes closed. If captured in a picture you might have thought she experiencing an orgaasm, rather than almost inducing one in my wranglers.

Jess seemed ready for a little kitten nap, and Mindy was now wide eyed and her high beams were pushing but clearly visible through her shirt. I was stunned and needed to say something, but my mind was hampered, significantly, and my labido was raging. "So Mindy, Southern California, I bet you practically live in a bikini there, and I bet look incredible." It was borderline inappropriate, but I was high and now horny and it was the best I could do. Jess giggled, "Daddy, I'm sure she does, you should see her in our dorm room in her thong and matching lacy bras, she has all colors and it is practically obscene." She closed her eyes and my eyes darted to the hot little blonde facing me. The words popped out before I could call them back, but in my state I was not dealing with much of a filter, "Yes, I'm sure I'd like that...." My eyes opened wide, "...uh, I mean I'm sure she looks incredible. uh...' Jess just laughed and straightened up only to sway her head over to my shoulder, "You're so silly Daddy, I think the weed is hitting both of us...would you carry me into bed like you did when I was widdle?" She was talking in baby talk which she knew I couldn't resist, "Pwease, pwease Daddy, take your widdle girl to bed..."

I watched in amazement as these two were either the cutest father daughter duo or the most inappropriate I had ever been around. I was high and watched him pick up Jess and the bulge in his wranglers was impressive, yet inappropriate, but then I remembered he had been eyeing me. "This is good weed!" I thought as I moved to the couch and waited for Matthew to return.

It felt so good to be far away from the world and high and I glanced towards the door as my body ached for some attention. I slid my hand over my breasts and sighed as my palm circled around my nipples. Then down over my abs and between my legs opening them enough to feel my clit brush against them.

"So she's a light weight!" he said surprising me as he appeared with out sound.

"Yeah sorry about that. She doesn't smoke much and usually just goes to sleep." I said with a smile up at him as he stood over me for a moment. His bulge still evident and I wondered what he was thinking.

"As long as the boys are not getting her high then taking advantage," he said as if on parental auto pilot.

"I try to watch out for her, she is so sweet," I say looking up at him smiling. Images of our hug before in the bedroom flash into my stoned head. He sits on the couch with a respectable distance between us.

"So" I say looking at him as we beam stoned at each other. The fire crackles and the house is quiet. "I need more wine" I break the silence leaning up to grab my glass.

"Pwease, pwease Daddy, take your widdle girl to bed..." I looked at Mindy, it was a little embarrassing, if she hadn't done this before, and if I didn't love her so much. She was my litle girl darn it, and always would be. "I'll be back in a minute, make yourself comfortable, I can even fix us up something to eat..." I swooped Jess up in my arms and felt her arms around my neck her soft hair against my chest and her warm breath as she naturally cuddled in.

As I carried her into their bedroom, I felt her nuzzle, me, "I've missed my big strong Daddy, there is no one else I'll let put me to bed." For so many reasons, many of which I could never speak, these words thrilled me and I only hoped they were true."

"It's okay sweetheart I think the marijuana got to you, Daddy shouldn't have encouraged that. I'm sorry." I set her down in her bed but she wouldn't let go of my neck and pulled me down so I was sitting next to her. "Help me get ready daddy...take my pants off, I'm too warm." I shouldn't have, but I'd be lying to say I wasn't curious to see what she had on underneath her jeans. She pulled up her shirt just enough and stared at me, almost daring me to unbutton and unzip her jeans, which I did. I went to the end of the bed, and slid them down her legs and as I did, I saw her sexy little thong. She was smiling, "Do you like it Daddy, I hoped you would!"

'Huh', I thought to myself, she was planning to show me? I couldn't even follow up, when she sat up and raised her hands in the air like when she was little, and I peeled her sweatshirt off, and there was my gorgeous sexy daughter topless, her perfect nipples on her perfect small breasts pointing at me, and her sitting there with a huge smile, looking as proud as when she had come back after winning the second grade spelling bee. I stood there looking at her, and I realized how stoned and horny I was too.

"My God Jess, you look amazing but ..." She crooked her finger and pulled me over...."Daddy, I'm sleepy right now, but later, if I wake up, can I come and lay down with you?" She was so hot and I was so hard, I watched and she turned over on her side, and was asleep. Looking so hot I wouldn't have been surprised to see the sheets begin to smoke. I pulled the sheet up to cover her incredible body and gave her a kiss on the cheek, when I went back out, I was as hard as I could be and badly needing to regroup.

"So she's a light weight!", I made a joke. "Yeah sorry about that. She doesn't smoke much and usually just goes to sleep." Hmm, I thought so I threw out a question, curious if her little act with me happened often, terrified that it did. "As long as the boys are not getting her high then taking advantage," I saw her look down and wondered if she had any idea what was going on. I was so hard.

I looked into Mindy's gorgeous face, looking for answers as a father, but feeling anything but fatherly, "I try to watch out for her, she is so sweet,..." she got up, "So ...I need more wine." I watched her get up, walk past me, and I watched the greek sorority letters, bounce against her ass in the short shorts. "Uh, yeah, me too...didn't we pick up something a little stronger?" God I needed a drink, "Excuse me for a second...." I went into my room and put on some baggy flannel pants I used as pajamas. At least if I got hard, as these girls were inevitably getting me, at least it would be so damned evident, however I didn't think about access to said hard on now being a simple string pool away.

I tossed on an old t-shirt from the naval academy, and came back out. I bit tight, but I was still muscular and it was how people tended to wear them nowadays anyway. I poured myself a shot of Jack Daniels, and took a quick swig. I had no idea how long it had been since I drank anything that strong but somehow I needed it. i grabbed another beer and saw Mindy now on the bear skin rug, sitting by the fire. I came over and laid down next to her on my side three feet away, resting on my elbow, looking up at the gorgeous young girl as the fire twinkled in her eyes and made her face glow.

I still had the scene with Jess on my mind, and the pot and alcohol had me feeling really good, way, way, way too relaxed. I looked at her and she was stunning. "Mindy, you really are stunning, you know that?" It was way too honest, but my filters seem to not be functioning. "So it looks like just us tonight...tell me about you...who is this beautiful young girl my daughter has brought into our home?"

I sat dying to know what was going on in that room. Jess had called out Matthew in her sleep but this was different. The way she snuggled against him as he carried her to bed, the little girl play. It was all either really innocent or really, really obscenely hot and right in front of me!

With my wine in hand and feeling like stretching a little I sat on the rug in front of the fire. Matt joined me having changed into a more comfortable outfit that no longer revealed his physical arousal. He spoke about concern for Jess and her baby talk and sleepiness. I did not do too much to assure him of her interactions, since we were grown women who do not spend every day together. She had told me she was still a virgin but was I convinced of that? These days, looking like her, not really.

"... tell me about you..." he said as he laid down by the fire with me. He was a handsome man and seemed to have the good heart Jess told me about but his eyes did linger over me like men at my parent's cocktail parties. Asking to tell him about me, was a line I was so familiar with I almost laughed. Instinctively I wrapped my blonde hair around my finger and looked down bashfully before looking up at him.

"Well I think it is safe to say I am from a different world in California. I was not raised in any church, other than the church of money and things." I explain as I watch his reaction. He is a professional listener so there are not tells yet. "I want to ASU to escape a lot of that. My parents had me all lined up for USC when I told them I wanted something different. My mom freaked. Real type A alpha but my dad is more chill and understood I was not a wheeler dealer and they let me go. To say I ran in fast crowds in high school is an understatement so ASU and Jess have been really good for me. I study more, party less and feel much happy," I explained as I gave him my warmest smile. It brought his smile out as well.

My old tricks were never far away, even with an ex minister who's daughter is a good friend and asleep in the next room. Between my parents and just being a good looking woman I had learned how to manipulate people. How to turn men off, was a defense mechanism and how to stock the fire was a personal choice.

I held his smile and eyes for a moment too long before continuing as I threw a couple more logs on his fire.

"So hopefully I can keep to this path. It kinda feels right ya know?" I said. If we had been at a bar I would have reached over and touched his hand. Again we looked into each other's eyes for too long before I asked, "and you? I know what a tough time you have had since Jess' mom... But you look great and seem OK?" I said with a laugh pretending to be a psychologist or something. "So what do you like to do? Ya know for fun?" I asked.

I took another sip of wine as I looked at Matt, as I drowned the truth with lies I felt compelled to tell in order to portray myself in a suitable manner. The fact I nearly was expelled for fucking a teacher in high school and then barely got into ASU after all my other schools had rejected me and my parents paid a shitload to some shady guy to get me in, was all true but why ruin this evening? Jess only knew some of my exploits on campus but needless to say, my path was random and poorly lit and I loved it!

I didn't have an active congregation I oversaw, but I still had a ministry, a couple of them, actually. Part of it was to help make ends meet, part of it was because I was a good listener, i liked hearing people's stories and I was often quite successful in helping them in ways that surprised both me and them. I knew the two young girls, my daughter inclusive, were each trying to play me a bit, and that was fine, it was just me, so their motives couldn't be too sinister, there wasn't much to try to take.

The three ministries I most enjoyed were my work with the vets, after all, it is was in the Navy I had felt a calling, and pursued my path to Christianity, as it were. I also loved the men's and ladies' prisons I visited and met with individuals who were trying to rid themselves of the demons that had gotten them where they were. I had heard a million people, pierced thousands of well rehearsed personal veils, and sometimes, the good times, let people come to terms with who they were or had been, forgive themselves for mistakes of the past, and find better paths forward, and perhaps, become who they wanted and if they were honest with themselves, could be.

My wife Jennifer's death had shaken my pure belief of a superior being to its core. No one was watching over us, there was no omnipotent being who would take care of special lambs. My wife had been the sweetest, most beautiful, most giving woman he had ever known and yet disease was allowed to ravage her body in a way no merciful God would have allowed. However, the precepts of religion, the need to put others above yourself, some common social mores that stop pure animalistic behavior were good. The need for conscience and personal accountability was paramount for societies to evolve, and through his ministries he hoped he helped that process. For him, it was no longer about God, but about a commitment, man to man, man to woman, woman to woman, to be a constructive part of something greater than oneself and your personal needs and desires.

Therefore, when he asked Mindy about herself, it was not a line, but a real desire to maybe understand the girl, and maybe see who she might be, if she could see beyond her instant gratification.

"Well I think it is safe to say I am from a different world in California. I was not raised in any church, other than the church of money and things...I want to ASU to escape a lot of that. My parents had me all lined up for USC when I told them I wanted something different. My mom freaked. Real type A alpha but my dad is more chill and understood I was not a wheeler dealer and they let me go. To say I ran in fast crowds in high school is an understatement so ASU and Jess have been really good for me. I study more, party less and feel much happy,"

I watched how her eyes shifted at certain points, how she licked her gorgeous lips, and knew this account was far, far from the truth. "So hopefully I can keep to this path. It kinda feels right ya know?...and you? I know what a tough time you have had since Jess' mom... But you look great and seem OK?...So what do you like to do? Ya know for fun?"

She finished and I looked up into those smouldering eyes, those pouty, perfect lips, and smiled. I reached out and put my hand on her thigh, and saw her acknowledgement. She had hooked another one, and in many ways she had. "You're so young and beautiful..." I spoke softly, my hand on her leg in a soft embrace, my eyes trying to look past the veneer and look within those pools to the real girl inside.

"...how often have you rehearsed that version...do you believe that yourself, or is that just the best cover that most often achieves your desired result? You're so young, yet so old, aren't you? How easily you manipulate men, are you as good with women? Or is it your looks and knowing how soon after meeting or seeing you that they are dying to fuck you that gives you that edge you need, to manipulate them as you choose. Is it a game Mindy, or is there some master plan?"

"You are stunning, simply gorgeous and delicious in ways that men make fools of themselves, don't they? And not to flatter myself, but you are playing me, right? Yet, I must be such simple game, for a big game huntress like you? I love how you use your eyes, your body, so well versed and knowledgeable of your weapons, and I'm sure lethal in their use. You know what you have done to my body, stoked a fire, and then get to decide if you let the flame erupt. Is that what does it for you, that feeling of power, to so easily trifle with the emotions and passions of men, even men who should know better but probably fall the hardest?"

"If those were sincere questions, yes the loss of Jess' Mom was hard, a killer. I left the church and God. I no longer speak of some superior being, but I do still meet with people and talk with them and try to help them deal with their issues. I enjoy people and I don't care what their pasts are, only what they want to be in the future and seeing if they can control their most self destructive behaviors. I am lonely but I find peace in others, I enjoy the outdoors, and the beauty of nature. I like the trails, the fishing, riding my old motorcycle..." I see a brief look of surprise. "I'm an old Navy pilot, we all ride, it is the closest thing to flying a person can feel. I'll take you out of you want...Jess loves it."

"I don't believe there are any purely good or bad people, and I don't judge anyone. I like to help people deal with who they are, and see if they can't find aspects of their life that bring them real fulfillment they can build on. I may be the simplest man you'll ever meet, but I am trying to be happy, it makes me happy to have you girls around. But I don't want you to put on acts with me. I am going to like you no matter what. I would though love to know the real you, and maybe the real Jess. I thought I knew the girl who left, but I can feel the torment and the pulls she is feeling. I just want her to be happy. I am not judging anyone...I just want you to know...you can be real with me."

"Not sure if you are up for it, but how about we refill our drinks and go into the hot tub and then, why don't you really tell me who you are...unless there is something else?"

Mindy looked at Matt as he called her on her little story, unsure if she should confess or try to save the costume she had assumed.

"A soak sounds good" she said before draining her wine glass and getting to her feet. "I forgot my bathing suit, I hope you don't mind?" she said with a wicked tone that was basically a test of this man's true desires. She peeled the sweater off and stood in jeans alone as her perfect chest stood in the firelight like, nipples small but hard as pebbles and her abs rippled and looked alive in the flickering firelight.

"Lead the way preacher man" she said knowing her persona was blown and there was not much left but the fucking.

"Matt...oh Matt...yes...please yess" I looked at Mindy and she just cocked a brow. It was Jess, adn unless I was badly, badly mistaken, she was talking about me. I ignored Mindy for a second and went in and looked at Jess. She was tossing and turning, an moaning as her hand was down between her legs. Jesus she looked amazing, this was turning into a helluva night. My daughter was in here, sort of pleasuring herself thinking about me, while I was pretty confident her roommate had not listened to a word I said and might well be trying to seduce me.

For a very poor and simple man, it would appear to most as an abundance of riches. I sat down on the bed an stroked Jess hair. "Sshhhh, sshhh, baby, you're having a bad dream." Well, what else could I say...'why dream when the life sized version is right here. ' She rolled over and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Daddy, I was dreaming about you...." I just held her, "don' worry Kitten, everything is fine." She rolled over and was soon asleep again, and I reached into her drawer.

Walking out of her bedroom, I tossed Mindy a swim top of Jess, "Here...I'm going to toss on my suit...why don't you pour us a glass of wine...that sounds good. Heck maybe roll another cigarette?"

I walked into my room and tossed on trunks, things were a bit out of control, I wasn't sure I minded, but I also didn't want to feel like I was taking advantage of some 18 year old girl.

I looked sad as he one, went into Jess' lame moaning in my sleep routine, then giving me a bikini when I was more than ready to go in nothing. Whatever, he was an ex minister and I guess would take a little more work.

Wine and weed should do it I smiled as I watched him walk into his bedroom. I emptied the bottle into two glasses then opened another. I rolled a joint and slipped on the bikini, all before he managed to tuck his hard on into his trunks.

I stood holding the bottle in one hand and the glasses in the other with the joint between my lips.

"Shall we?" I managed to say without dropping the joint. I knew I looked good and really there was almost no chance I wasn't getting laid tonight.

My suit on, I sat down on the edge of my bed trying to regain control. Turning to my right, I saw the picture of Jenn on my bed stand. I picked up the picture and looked at her..."It's been so long my love..." I whispered. "....I remember, and I am trying, I really am...but I need to feel something...oh God..." Check that, he was done talking to God, God had deserted him long ago, "...is it so wrong to enjoy her...their touch...if I respect them and try to help them...at least I love Jess...and I care about her friend...I want to help them."

Jenn and I had grown up world's apart. I was a farm kid who listened to the military recruiters when they showed up at my high school. I ended up applying to the Naval Academy and with the assistance of our local representative, I got in. Jess had been a society girl, the daughter of a US Senator living in Washington. She had lived a life not too dissimilar than the one Mindy described. Living fast, I met her at a party Washington society threw for the midshipmen.

The connection between us was instantaneous, but Jenny was used to meaningless sex and moving on, meeting me changed all that. I was only a couple of meaningless rolls in the hay with farm girls from being a virgin. Together we found something. I loved her, and for the first time in her life, she stopped rebelling from her father's hold and actually fell in love with a man. She moved with me to the base in New Mexico and embraced the simple life of a preacher's wife and living a life of service and meaning. We had an incredible sex life and found everything we needed in each other's arms. When we had Jess, she vowed to not let her daughter repeat the mistakes she had made, allowing herself to be objectified and taking the easy route her looks afforded. She made sure her daughter couldn't use her looks to take the easy way out and not let herself be measured by how men were attracted to her, but by what she was inside.

Somehow looking at the picture, I was afraid I was failing her, I didn't want to be a man who now used women, but somehow this was different, or at least I hoped it was different, and my loneliness and longing for the touch of a woman wasn't completely destroying my perspective. I looked at Jenn and saw a look of compassion and understanding. Was she giving me a 'hall pass'? At least I had given Mindy a top, more for my benefit than hers. When she had dropped her top, I had almost tackled her right on the table top. My cock had finally stopped throbbing when I stood up to walk back in the main room.

I walked out and , 'Oh Fuck' there she stood, mortal sin personified. Her body perfect in the bikini, our drinks in her hand, and the devil's weed hanging from her lips. My eyes just took her in, and there was no stopping it. My heart pounded and the blood flooded into my cock. "Jesus Mindy, you look amazing..." I walked over and took my glass from her hand and took a big sip while I looked into her eyes...lost myself, perhaps what was left of my soul, in her eyes. I let my hand slide to the small of her back and a lightning bolt could not have generated more electricity...I was just honest, "...I am really trying to be a good man here, be Jess' Dad and not feel what I'm feeling..." I walked her to the tub and flipped the switch on the old jets to the rustic hot tub, "...but ..." I grabbed the lighter and took the joint from her lips and stared at her slightly parted lips as I lit it and took a big puff and handed it to her. I had taken a major hit and I took it in and enjoyed it...I felt the buzz soothe me...she just finished her own take...

We stood in the middle of the pool enjoying the buzz, and I moved toward her...she stood her ground..."...it has been so long...I didn't want to take advantage...but...but..." And my free hand curled behind her back and pressed in and kissed her...kissed her like a man who had not really kissed a woman in years...her small supple body felt incredible and I pressed my hard cock trapped in my suit into her toned stomach. I lifted her up on her tippy toes to kiss her hard, and then I looked into her eyes. I was embarrassed but so hot...I couldn't remember feeling anything as good as she felt in so, so long it was like they were just a distant dream...she was real and alive and I had just done a very, very bad thing...I had treated her like a sex kitten...like she existed solely to satisfy my desire...that thought only made me harder..."I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..." but my words and my body were in conflict as I didn't immediately let go...it felt too good to have my throbbing prick pressed into her...but finally I did...and we stood there waist deep in that tub looking at each other...not saying a word.

Last edited:
I had been here before, hot tub, older man I should not be kissing, stoned, buzzed and horny. This was different though. This was Jess' dad. I mean yes, i had been with friend's dads before but this was Jess. She was so sweet and pure and I felt like I was robbing her of something. I mean it's not like she is going to give him what the bulge in his shorts clearly say he needs. His kiss was warm and his hands comforting more than lecherous. I felt good in the warm water and steamy air around us.

There was nothing to say as we looked into each other's eyes. There was primal desire and mutual attraction, clear opportunity and the only thing between us was Jess. I broke the stare and sat back in the water across from him and took a long drink of my wine. I was pretty stoned as I became conscious of my legs spread under the bubbling water. God I wanted him and I knew he would be so appreciative, not just roll off asleep before he exited.

"So you live out here all alone. That must be hard." I said as the word hard brought one thought to mind. I smiled as he sank back into the water and I imagined that work hardened body enjoying the jets pulsating against his muscles. I smile at him as he does not respond with more than a smile. I wonder if he is touching his hard on under the white water bubbles. I put my wine glass on the deck behind me and turn back sinking lower and letting my hands release a little pressure with a brush over my bikini.

I take a deep breath and sit up bringing my chest out of the water. The droplets beading on my skin before sliding down over my undulations. The heat is loosening my muscles and move my hands under the water feeling the jets.

"So here we are..." I say, a line I have developed for those awkward moments before a man decides if he is going to make a move or not. He has and we kissed but I don't know if this former minister is really going to take his daughter's friend in his hot tub.

I had stood there in the pool, kissing her and she had kissed back, it had been nice, but when we broke, she ultimately backed away. I was confused, I had thought she had wanted this, been attractive but now I was not so sure, and I was horrified at the prospect that she might tell Jess that I had made an unwanted advance.

A million things went through my mind, maybe she just wanted me to make a move, be a man...but I wasn't just a man, that would have been natural and easy. However, I was a father, who loved his daughter and no matter how lonely I was, no matter how much I desired the sexy young blonde, I could not just make a move if there was any ambiguity on her part at all.

"So you live out here all alone. That must be hard." My eyes flashed at her, 'hard as fucking steel' I thought, but all I could muster was a wry smile that absolutely dripped with irony. "It does, especially since Jess left. I mean I love the nature, but sometimes the quiet is deafening. This must feel really lame for you, I hope Jess didn't oversell this...it is kinda, well since her mother died, only been she and I and somehow we find ways to enjoy the simple things. Not very exciting for a So Cal girl huh?..."

"So here we are..." I had watched her move in the water, watched the water drip down her, every luscious inch and curve. She was spectacular and why in the hell did I think she might be interested?"

"Listen Mindy, I was feeling good and I got caught up in the moment of you being so beautiful and here, and I wanted to touch you and kiss you, so I did...but I am sorry, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable and I sure didn't mean to do something that you didn't want...but if I did, could I ask a favor...and not tell Jess? I can get out of here if you want me to...I just..." I laughed and shook my head, "Pretty lame excuse for a man my age...that I couldn't control my desires...." I leaned back against the side of the tub and took another long sip of my wine and closed my eyes deciding whether or not I should just leave her alone before I did something else stupid.

As he spoke and apologized and asked me not to tell Jess I had gotten what I was looking for, an agreement to share a secret from Jess. He of course being an upright guy thought the kiss was what we should hide from her as he apologized for wanting me. Hell if he did not want me then I would have been really sad.

"Couldn't control your desire?" I said without thinking as he claimed he was out of control. "Do you think other men alone, in this hot tub out here in the middle of nowhere with me, drunk and stoned would stop now? Oh daddy you have self control" I said with a slight laugh. I settled back into the water and my seat across from him as my legs opened and I reached for my wine.

"Let's talk about what you feel you are not controlling.." I said with my naughtiest tone and smile.

The wine was cool running down my throat as I brought my hand down my abs to my bikini and rubbed my aching clit under the cover of the jet churned water.

I had no idea what to do next, I was so far out of my comfort zone and I had no idea how to get back or if I wanted to. I leaned back and let the sip of wine swish around my mouth, what was she thinking, would she still be there when I opened my eyes. Was there any of that joint left?

"Couldn't control your desire?...Do you think other men alone, in this hot tub out here in the middle of nowhere with me, drunk and stoned would stop now? Oh daddy you have self control"

I opened my eyes and stared at her, "you ask that like you know the answer...how many times have you been in this situation?...but I'm glad you think so...Daddy?" I laughed and smiled at her sitting up, relaxed a little, my concerns of taking advantage, significantly relieved.

"Let's talk about what you feel you are not controlling.." She wanted to tempt me, well she had. My cock was rock hard, a bit of a smirk crossed my lips, "Hmmm....let me see....I think maybe it is the way I didn't want to bring that bikini top out to you....or how in this tub I have watched every drop of water as it has slid down your chest to your breasts..."

I got up and started to walk toward her , staring down at her, my eyes moving up and down from her eyes to her breasts and back again. "I've watched every move you've made...and I wonder what your hand is doing right now?" I put my hand on her shoulder and as I followed it down her arm, I leaned down and kissed her, brushing my lips to hers and then sliding my tongue inside her mouth. As my hand reached her bikini bottom, covering her hand, my fingers interlacing with her fingers, I whispered into her ear, "Do you mind if I take over?"

He was a good kisser. So good in fact I have forgotten my hand was between my legs. When he slid his hand over it I was his. I pulled my hand away and wrapped my legs loosely around his as he had stepped into my open thighs.

"Take over, take under, take me" I sighed as I reached up and pulled his mouth back to mine and let my tongue slide into his warm soft lips. His fingers were well versed in the ways of a woman, unlike the many guys as ASU who felt a a good squeeze should be enough to get me off. No, he was soft yet firm and teasing but with a pay off.

Between the warm water and the wine and the weed I was so ready as the concerns that this was Jess' dad and she was a few feet away asleep, I hoped.

As his fingers brought me to a point where I could no longer kiss him I had to feel it. I offered my neck to his mouth as my hand pressed against his swimsuit and felt his thick hard shaft. My hips bucked unconsciously into his hand as my fingers traced him.

"Oh nice" I breathed barely audible over the whine of the old school hot tub motor and bubbling waters. I reached up and found the string and pulled it as the bow slipped out of existence my other hand gripped the material and pulled his suit down. My hand immediately went to his shaft as my small fingers could barely make it around his girth. I brought my other hand to him and began stroking with both hand before leaning forward and taking his head into my mouth. He was sizable as I felt like I had a tennis ball in my mouth as only the head and been able to get in. I swirled my tongue around as my hands moved to his naked hips and bobbed on little more than his head. His hand had disappeared from my thighs as he stood tall looking down at my tiny head bobbing on his cock. I looked up as I let my tongue explore his cock head. His look of numb over stimulation was priceless. I loved how much older men appreciated sex.

"Take over, take under, take me" I smiled and felt her sexy lips reach up to mine and her tongue slip in. The sensations were so incredible, she had no idea. I hadn't been in exactly this situation in over 5 years since I had laid Jenny to rest. My only relationship with a woman at all was Jess, and she was my daughter, however even I had to admit our touching an kissing had steadily progressed well beyond any sense of proper father/daughter interaction.

I felt her tongue enter my mouth and I cherished the long awaited sensation. I suckle and played, our smooth wet muscles luxuriating in their intertwining, she tasted and felt so incredible, all I could do was utter a moan of satisfied desperation that was stifled in our closed and hungry mouths. I slipped my fingers inside her folds and felt her desire...shockingly, her desire for me. She broke the kiss and gently turned her head, offering to let this elder vampire feed. As my lips and tongue latched and fed on her soft flesh I let all my senses consume her: sight, touch, taste, smell. My body hungered and she fed me. Suddenly I felt her hand on my cock. I was embarrassed at how incredibly big and hard I was. I pushed in, I needed her to touch me, to release me, end my more than half decade hiatus from the one activity that most allows a man to be a man.

"Oh nice" I heard her coo, barely audible, but it resonated in my ears like thunder. I can't put into words how it felt to be reafffirmed as a man, in that way, at that moment, and all I could do was twitch and press into her, the feelings to profound to put into words. "It's yours, it wants us, Jesus Mindy, I want and need you". Was it a whisper, a groan or a wish, did it matter...we were doing this and my biggests challenge was to hold back let her enjoy what my cock would do for you, before it exploded with five years of pent up need, desire and cum!

She slid my shorts down over my hips, and I watched her eyes, selfishly I wanted to watch a woman, a beautiful woman, a young, vivacious incredible woman, enjoy my manhood, take my prick. Her little fingers barely gripped me, her small mouth had to stretch to take my head, but she stayed, her eyes looked up into mine. My muscular chest swelled with pride as I saw she was enjoying it, my cock had meaning again, a destiny and quest that was worthy of the long, long journey I taken to get there.

"Mmmm, that feels incredible Mindy...oh babygirl, yes, yessss!" I can only imagine the look on my face, the need, the desire, I was also high and a bit drunk, and this all felt like a dream, a dream I'd had many times to wake up hard, an relieve myself before the vision went away. But this wasn't a dream, a girl who was appealing beyond any reasonable expectation was going down on me, enjoying me, and FUCK it felt so good.

I couldn't let her keep going, my first time in years was not going to be a quick jerk, filling her gorgeous mouth, and not enjoying that sweet pussy and letting her feel the hardness of a man who had been waiting for this moment in sooooo long. I let my hands reach down and cradle her face, and with a self discipline I wasn't sure I could muster, I pulled her gorgeous lips, her delicious tongue off my wanton cock. I guided her up so she could face me, and I looked into her eyes. "That was amazing, you are amazing...but our first time, I am going to cum inside of you!"

I kissed her, tasting a bit of my precum on her tongue, untying her top behind her and sliding t up over her head. Two quick pulls of strings had her bottoms down and off, and I pulled them away floating at first and then tossing them off to the side of the tub. I cupped her bare mound, and kissed her once more, the deepest and longest yet. I lifted her up by her waist and sat her on the edge of the tub her feet on the octagonal bench that went around the perimeter of the 6 foot diameter old rustic tub. I kneeled down on the ground of the tub, and spread her legs, and just took a second to enjoy the view of her spectacular sex spread out before me. I was suddenly aware and able to enjoy her musk. I let my fingers and nails traverse up the full insides of her toned, lovely legs. Up over her calves, her knees, her tight, toned but soft inner thighs, and finally my fingers further separating her already pursed, glistening lips. I inhaled her scent as my lips leaned in to kiss hers. I was taking my time, enjoying this incredible delicacy. I didn't care how long it had been, nor the dangerous fact that my daughter was asleep only 20 or so feet away. I spread her legs, spread her lips. "Lean back Mindy, let Daddy enjoy you..." And I began to lick her long, slow deeply, clit to ass, tasting both richly, over and over. What a delicious and savory dish she was...my God, I was hungry, and I fed on her over and over until I felt her body start to grind and moan to my machinations, she was delicious, amazing, and Jesus I was enjoying her. "Wider baby, I want to taste you deeper...you are sooo sweet and good!"

I have to admit I was more turned on than I expected to be. Matt was good and big and patient and kind. Sometimes older guys get so excited they either come as soon as their head hits my lips or just have to get inside me before I change my mind. He was rock hard and nice and big and delicious as I tasted him licking and sucking as he watched.

"Baby girl" was surprising as I had heard him use that with Jess a few times. Was he thinking of her as he was letting me suck his cock?

Matt did not cum nor force the issue of a quickee, but he did pull me away from his cock.

I did whatever he wanted and what he wanted I did too. I settled back as he knelt in front of me and lifted me so my thighs rose to the water level around him. His hands on my ass lifted me and I felt his eyes burn into my lips and swollen clit. My mouth opened in anticipation of his mouth on my precious flesh.

"..let Daddy enjoy you..." was awkward as again was he thinking of Jess as he went down on me?

He slowly brought his mouth to my flesh and his warm wet tongue slithered up towards my aching clit. I watched him inhale my scent and slowly begin to kiss and lick and taste. me. I laid my head back and savored his long dormant skills.

"Jenny was a lucky girl" I sighed the suddenly bucked up against him. "Sorry" I said quickly embarrassed with my loss of control followed with a smile as he did not even look up. Kissing and licking and probing I wanted him so much.

His fingers replaced his tongue as he pushed deeper into me. He knew what he was doing as his tongue began sliding along my clit. I groaned approving of what he was doing. Oh was I approving!

"Daddy!" shattered the moment as Jess cried out, standing in the sliding glass door to the hot tub deck.

I was mortified as Matt shot up nearly knocking me out of the tub which I crashed back down into. He turned now standing fully erect in both ways.

"Baby girl....?" he started then stopped as Jess turned and ran back into the house. He jumped out of the tub and grabbed his shirt and followed her holding the shirt over his gorgeous hard cock.

I settled back in the tub and took a drink of wine, knowing there was not much I could do. This was not the first rodeo I had been on the wrong horse. What could I do? A long ride back to ASU, maybe...

Back