The Best Place To Ejaculate

Like many of the guys on this thread I’d say my preference varies, sometimes I like it deep in my pussy (or ass if it’s anal occasion) but I’d say more often than not I like it on me, love seeing dripping down my chest and off my nipples, but also love it if he pulls out and comes all over my freshly fucked pussy too. I’d say in my mouth is my least favourite but if I’m feeling particularly slutty or turned on I’ll beg for him to fill up my mouth. So, basically - anywhere and everywhere makes me happy 😊

I like to acomadate her any way she want me to when I’m about to cum😊

I like to acomadate her any way she want me to when I’m about to cum😊

love it when couples get sperm and vaginal juices all over each other while fucking. I like to cuddle with all the juices and sexual smells on us afterward. Makes me want to stay sticky allday.

All In

In her vagina. Preferably when she's tightening, and at her peak moment as well. Pulling out has never been a thing to me. And never had a woman that wanted that.

Control

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I like to be in control, and then it's the vagina. But sometimes she is in control, and then its...whatever she wants. I love it both ways equally.

Wow. This thread has me aching for a filled pussy. I've never had my face cummed on, but might try that next. Such inspiration to be found here

Wow. This thread has me aching for a filled pussy. I've never had my face cummed on, but might try that next. Such inspiration to be found here

I mean I'm usually a cum in pussy kind of guy, but seeing your thread showing off your perfect tits has really made me want to cum on those. That said, I'm sure filling up your pussy is just as amazing if not more so of a way to finish.

I mean I'm usually a cum in pussy kind of guy, but seeing your thread showing off your perfect tits has really made me want to cum on those. That said, I'm sure filling up your pussy is just as amazing if not more so of a way to finish.

They take cum quite well...:devil:

Depends on my mood. Like right now it would be deep inside a warm wet pussy. Other times I like to pull out and cum all over a warm wet pussy

Once upon a time I slipped one to my girlfriend, on the tube, in London in rush hour traffic. Everyone was crammed shoulder to shoulder and none had the faintest idea.
Fuck that was so hot! So yeah, best place to ejaculate for me has to be the London Underground.

Once upon a time I slipped one to my girlfriend, on the tube, in London in rush hour traffic. Everyone was crammed shoulder to shoulder and none had the faintest idea.
Fuck that was so hot! So yeah, best place to ejaculate for me has to be the London Underground.

That is so awesome!!!

9 times out of 10 it’s going to be as deep inside her as it will go. That’s what we both like occasionally she will ask for it somewhere else. However if we aren’t having penetrative sex then hey ho it can be in a variety of places although on her breasts is her favourite

To be honest I have only cum in a woman’s pussy or mouth. I love it when she swollows it all, which my deceased wife did every time.
However I would love to cum over every part of a woman’s body as I think that it would be a great turn on. Plus I would love to cum deep in a nice tight arse!

........................:

Sexually frustrated recently widowed Australian middle aged guy seeking great sex

Back