Cuckolds: When did you discover you were one

Is being a cuckold something you realize when you are growing up, or can it something you discover later in life?
 
For my wife and I it’s something that evolved from our time swinging, something which turned us both on but we use cuckolding as a fetish rather than a lifestyle.
 
For my wife and I it’s something that evolved from our time swinging, something which turned us both on but we use cuckolding as a fetish rather than a lifestyle.

Have you developed your won little rituals around it -- like buying her clothes for the big night or her letting you reclaim her when she returns from a date?
 
I always knew
Even when I was younger
I was always a big fan of erotica , letters in penthouse etc.
The stories that always turned me on were wives having affairs on their husbands either from the perspective of the husband watching or from the wife’s perspective
Especially where she took a lover with a big black cock
It just takes a file to find a woman who will work with you 😍

Yes -- me too now I came to think of it. Penthouse letters from cheating wives turned me on from my earliest years
 
I’m also in this group. Lol. Penthouse sure did create a lot of cuckolds! Haha

These last few comments really dislodged a memory. I had forgotten about Penthouse and thought that my cuckholding fetish had to do with my enjoying cheating GFs and wives. But Penthouse was long before them.
 
There was the forum at the start of Penthouse
You could also buy the magazine that was strictly Penthouse letters
Or the small little book that was called forum


It all began when my husband Tom and I decided to rent our room in the basement to a 19-year-old black student who was going to a local community college
I love that shit

How old were you then and how long after he moved in did you fuck him
 
They were great

I remember at that time if I Had fucked my girlfriend a couple of times that night and was having trouble cumming I could close my eyes and imagine my favourite parts of those stories and be able to cum

I use real cuckolding events that happened to me to work myself up, even now
 
I'm not sure I 'am' a cuckold since it hasn't happened, but I have always loved stories of mature women discovering or rediscovering their erotic side with others. Most of my stories have that theme.

My closest male friend confessed his realization one night as we sat on chairs outside of the beach condo our two families were sharping. His wife had been acting a bit 'naughty' the whole time we were there, especially when the kids were away (teenagers). He described coming home one late afternoon and he heard the clear sounds of sex coming from the basement. He figured it was one of his two boys getting some but he decided to take a peek. What he saw changed his life. The big guy who was doing a bunch of expansion work on their house was naked from the waist down, leaning over a woman who was spread-eagled on the pool table getting fucked HARD doggie style. It took a moment to realize the woman crying out being fucked was his proper wife, literally bouncing on the table as the guy pounded her hard! For a split second, he thought she was being raped and he started to come down the steps until he heard her growl loudly, "OH FUCK MY CUNT YOU BIG STUD! FUCK ME!" language he had never heard from her lips in all there years of marriage. As he told me that story sitting on that beach deck, he admitted he was both humiliated and turned on at the same time. As he admitted he watched the guy spew his cum in his wife, he also knew that he had gotten hard watching.

(by the way, the above scene I've incorporated in one of my stories below, Renewing Friendship).

I LOVE the reactions of mature women to realizing how much fun they have with this fantasy...and sometimes it is just that....fantasy...other times....well, some of you wonderful ladies have given me great material for my stories of hot wives!
 
Is being a cuckold something you realize when you are growing up, or can it something you discover later in life?

For me it was kind of a combo of both. It early in my adulthood that I developed the desire for other men to screw my wife. We were in our mid 40s when we entered the lifestyle.
 
No man
That was just how all those stories in penthouse started

Where they started with
Dear Forum,
I can’t believe that this actually happened…

Lol so true. I still have the forum books in my nightstand next to the bed. They’re timeless!
 
When I happen to meet a guy online that actually knew my then girlfriend before i met her.. He use to hook up with her when she was in her early 20s and was telling me all these stories about her. I felt like any normal guy would have been getting mad & jealous at the things he was saying but in a weird way It was turning me on and i wanted to know more and more. At the time i didnt even know what a cuckold was but over time i realized thats what i was.
 
Funny how we fall

For me it was the first time I found out that my wife was sneaking around behind my back . She came home from a night at the casino and I was still in bed . She was taking her clothes off and I just asked her if she had screwed the guy ? She said only way to find out was to eat her and she’d telm the truth . I’ve been eating her every since , after she’d been had. Have to say our marriage is a whole lot better.
 
I think of my semi open relationship to be a hotwife marriage. But right now I'm feeling like a cuckold more than anything. My wife and another man are naked in our marital bed sleeping off what I'm assuming was a long night of sex. Most notably my wife had anal sex for the first time with someone that wasn't me. That someone having a bigger cock than me!!
 
My wife and I got together with another couple a couple of years ago. Out of the blue, the husband texted my wife on Friday talking about how he thinks of her when he jacks off and would love to get together with her.

The other wife would need to be on board, we don’t do things behind people’s back but, I am kind of intrigued by the possibility of my wife fucking this guy without me there.
 
My wife and I got together with another couple a couple of years ago. Out of the blue, the husband texted my wife on Friday talking about how he thinks of her when he jacks off and would love to get together with her.

The other wife would need to be on board, we don’t do things behind people’s back but, I am kind of intrigued by the possibility of my wife fucking this guy without me there.

Would you want to be in the next room?
 
Would you want to be in the next room?

Yes, I’d enjoy that. Same room, next room, participating, other bed with his wife...

The hottest scenario I think is, she goes to meet him and texts me a photo once in a while of what’s happening...
 
Back
Top