What she wants

Brie moaned out as she was happy that her fiance was in heaven. Gripping the bed as he turned up the vibrator. Her body began to tremble as he continued to fuck her. Grabbing a pillow before screaming into it as she came hard.
 
When she came he came. Filling her as he turned off the vibrator and pulled it out. Laying next to her holding her against his chest as he said "its after midnight merry christmas love." Kissing her shoulder as he held her back against his chest.

Time continued to fly for the two. Soon nearing on the date they set for the wedding. Marcus was pouring over last minute things that needed done. He said "brie do you know if we finished mailing out the invitations and have everyone's rsvp's back. We need to know how much food to order from the caterer." Walking into there room as he was going over the list.
 
Brie smiled as she looked up at Marcus. "Relax my love...I have everything under control. The last of the RSVPs will arrive this week."she said. Getting up as she pulled Marcus into a kiss. "Only a few more weeks until I become your wife."she said. It was crazy how time flew so fast. Candice has still tried to get in between them "Now why don't we go out tonight?"she asked.
 
Marcus chuckled against her lips. He said "sorry love. I just want this to be perfect for you. You deserve it future Mrs. Alveriz." Hearing her question about wanting to go out he said "ow that sounds good. Anywhere in particular you want to go?" Wondering what she had in mind.
 
"The boardwalk.....they have fireworks tonight."she said. Knowing he wanted to give her the best. Changing into shorts and a tank top before waiting on Marcus. "Just like when we first got together. "She said. Smiling as they headed out and drove to the boardwalk. Finding a spot before Brie snuggled up to him.
 
Marcus nodded as they headed out. Marcus wearing a silk button up t shirt. His hand draped over her shoulder as they watched the boardwalk. When the fireworks started he said "I love this love you so much my brie."
 
Brie had a big smile on her face as they enjoyed this time together. "It's Mrs. Alveriz."she said. Smirking before pulling him into a kiss. After a bit they began to walk around on the boardwalk. Though Brie froze as she saw her sister standing in their way. Soon hiding behind Marcus.
 
Marcus kissed her back. As they were heading back to the car. They spotted Candice. He stood infront of brie and said "Candice you need to move and leave. The restraining order is still in affect for both of us. If you don't leave this place and go to the 1000ft the order calls for your going to go to jail. Your pushing it." He was stern and serious as he stared down his old girlfriend.
 
Candice laughed. "I'm not going anywhere...not until your mine again. The wedding is a joke....your whole relationship is a joke. You think some stripper can make you happy? She probably already is sleeping around on you. Oh wait she is and I have proof."she said.

Brie was confused by this as she clung to Marcus. What proof was Candice talking about, as the only man fucking her was Marcus. Candice began to walk closer with a envelope in her hand. Handing it to Marucs. "Told you sis I would get my man back....your'e just a slut."she said.
 
Marcus took the envelope and said "Back up candice." When she did he opened the envelope looking inside. He didn't believe her but he knew candice wouldn't leave till he atleast looked inside.
 
Brie was still concerned by this as Marcus opened the envelope. He would pull out a few photos of what looked like Brie with another man. "No...your leaving with me. To go back to our house. She'll give me my ring as well."said Candice. Brie was ahocked as the photos looked eerly real.
 
Marcus smirked looking at the pictures he said "your delusional Candice. I will admit whoever you got to doctor these photos does good work but there's obvious signs of doctornation. You don't own a tech company and not recognize these things. He ripped up the photos and said "now like I said leave before I call boardwalk security. They will have your ass thrown back in jail before you can say boardwalk."
 
Candice laughed, "I'm not leaving without you Marcus. Now you really want to stay with a slut like her?" Brie could feel the tears building in her eyes. She was scared as she didn't know why her sister was so persistent. "Marcus the photos don't lie but she does. Now hun let's go home."said Candice.
 
Marcus walked up to candice but instead of embracing or touching her he instead slapped her. He said "GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. WE ARE THROUGH. YOU used me for my money. You never cared about me. Brie cares about me and even if she was the woman in those photos she is still the love of my life and better person than you will ever be." He walked back to brie. Holding her as he kissed her knuckles before he called the police. Reporting Candice was in violation of her restraining order.
 
Brie was shocked by this, even if it was true he would still be with her. Candice was pissed after the slap. "SO YOU RATHER BE WITH A SLUT? THEN ME? "She screamed. Brie clung to Marcus as she was scared as the tears rolled down her face. "You want to marry her? She is a stripper!"screamed Candice.
 
Marcus said "your a idiot Candice. If you bothered to pay attention to anyone other than yourself. She never once stripped. Leaving out the times shes done it for him. He said "she was a bartender if you bothered to know your sister or visitor at work or get out of your own ass long enough you would know it." A nearby officer arrived as Marcus said "that woman is violating a restraining order that we both have on her."
 
Knowing that Marcus was telling the truth about her. Thankfully as the officer showed up with back up. They took Candice into custody but Brie was still scared. She was quiet as they headed back to the car. This had Brie all shook uo and afraid Candice pull something once again.
 
Marcus took her hand as he drived. He said "its okay honey. She's violtated her order twice now they won't let her off easy. I'm sorry I got so heated I know those photos were fake I could never believe you would behave like that for anyone. Anyone but me." Trying to coax a smile out of her.
 
Brie knew he was trying to make her smile. She was still concerned about this as she wanted this handled. "I understand...but I just.....she scares me."she said. Holding his hand as they drove back to the house. Once back she took his hand before they headed inside. Feeling Marcus pull her into a tight hug. "Sorry....I just don't want her to ruin this."she said.
 
Marcus held her as he kissed her neck. He said "she can't she can never ruin us. She can try. She can yell and scream and be as delusional as she wants to be but you are mine and I am yours." He spun her around kissing her passionatly as he moved to her neck saying "now how can I help you forget about Candice."
 
Brie smiled a bit after the kiss before she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Run a hot bath and join me? Stay close to me?"she asked. Taking his hand as they headed upstairs to their room. Brie stripped down before she walked into the bathroom. Getting in the tub before snuggling up to Marcus. "Those photos...were so real looking. How did you know they were fake?"she asked.
 
Marcus held her against his chest in the bath. Hearing her he brushed some hair of her shoulder and said "one because I know you and know you would never cheat on me like that. Two theres always screw ups in photo editing. Since I work around technology all the time I'm able to see the suttle hints. A pixel out of place here and there. How clean the photo looked. Most undoctored photos aren't that clean and clear.
 
Brie was relieved as Marcus explained everything. Nuzzling his neck before kissing his cheek. "I am glad....as I don't want her coming in and ruining what we have. I know she tried once before....but it makes me worried about the wedding. I don't want her doing anything to your parents."she said. More concerned about his family as they never met Candice.
 
Marcus said "I'll warn them that my ex is bothering us. There smart enough to not fall for any of her bull shit. Besides if she keeps violating her restraining order like this they will not let her out of jail."
 
Brie was happy as they were going to have things handled. After some time they got out of the tub and dried off. Cuddling up in bed as she used Marcus as a pillow. "Good....though no peeking before the wedding. I want the dress to be a surprise."she said.
 
Back
Top