Male masturbation stories

W

Willy_Wanker

Guest
I would like to read (and I intend to write) more intense, filthy male masturbation stories - particularly if they involve the outdoors, underwear, camping, mutual or solo. Pm me if this interests you too and/or you have any recommendations or suggestions :)
 
Upper-class classical Roman guys had no need for masturbation because abundant sex slaves and cheap whores, male and female. Only poor guys jerked off when not raping available boys and girls. So a story of a Roman perv sees him bishop-bashing (jerking) in public -- but if he's high-class, nobody does more than sneer at him. But he's okay if he trots a chained slave along with him, to slurp-up the master's jiz.

What's possible in the modern world? A person (any gender) who purposely wanks in public situations, maybe somewhat stealthily, maybe openly. What happens then?
 
I would like to read (and I intend to write) more intense, filthy male masturbation stories - particularly if they involve the outdoors, underwear, camping, mutual or solo. Pm me if this interests you too and/or you have any recommendations or suggestions :)

While not interested in working with you, sorry, but some thoughts for you.

You seem to have a very basic idea - camping, outdoors. OK, think of a place. Do some research if necessary. Maybe get a couple of photos off the net to help you visualize yourself/your hero there.

So, your hero's in that place. You might want to add how he got there if the trip can be worked into the story. What's he feeling? (Horny is a given, sooner or later, but is there a particular reason for it right here, right now?) What does he do about it? (Delaying is valid, too.) Etc.

Some writers find it helpful to sketch out a plot outline before they start. Others have a basic idea, cast some characters and throw them into the mix to see what develops.

Some start at the beginning of the story and write it beginning-to-end; others write scenes and then write to blend them together into a coherent whole.

In the end, one learns to write the same way a cat learns to swim. Don't worry if your first efforts aren't great; look for comments and constructive criticism, find an editor/beta reader and learn from them.

Good luck.
 
I have a series called "Beat-Off Buddies." It's about two college students (a male one and a female one) who both have out-of-town SOs who they want to remain faithful to. But jerking off alone is so lonely. So they get together and jerk off in each other's company, in various creative ways. I think I'm up to three "episodes" (not really "chapters" as each one is stand-alone) but I'm thinking of adding a few more.
 
Last edited:
Maybe the angle here is where and when the guys masturbate, so they are both filthy and bizarre. Like the BJ scene in Police Academy where the commander is making a speech to the graduating class while the girl hidden in the lectern sucks him off. So write male masturbation stories where the guy does it, maybe surreptitiously, maybe not, in front of a crowd, in a board meeting, reading the news on TV, giving a sermon, in a court room, etc.
 
So write male masturbation stories where the guy does it, maybe surreptitiously, maybe not, in front of a crowd, in a board meeting, reading the news on TV, giving a sermon, in a court room, etc.
Are fleshlights allowed, or is it all manual labor? How about a public event with both male(s) and female(s) stealthily fingering? Maybe a couple (any genders) who compete for first cum.

For the opposite of 'surreptitious' we have 'Priapic'. One or more fairly human guys with monstrously huge cocks whack-off in public. All onlookers stare in cautious amazement. No cops dare to get near enough to admonish. For fun, the guys wear masks as prominent political-religious-musical figures.
 
........One or more fairly human guys with monstrously huge cocks whack-off in public. All onlookers stare in cautious amazement. No cops dare to get near enough to admonish. For fun, the guys wear masks as prominent political-religious-musical figures.

Special athletes are bred for the purpose of "cumo wrestling." They stand face to face in a circle, jerking off and directing the streams of cum at their opponent, attempting to blast him out of the circle.
 
Special athletes are bred for the purpose of "cumo wrestling." They stand face to face in a circle, jerking off and directing the streams of cum at their opponent, attempting to blast him out of the circle.
Don't forget the strategies for cheating. An underground drug network evolves to supply cum'sters with accelerants etc. Some try body implants and nervous-system hacking. Then come the mutants...
 
Last edited:
I would like to read (and I intend to write) more intense, filthy male masturbation stories - particularly if they involve the outdoors, underwear, camping, mutual or solo. Pm me if this interests you too and/or you have any recommendations or suggestions :)
A guy getting caught Masturbating, while sniffing his wife's dirty panties. And she even hears him talking to himself about begging her to let him eat her lovers cream pie. It would be so embarrassing, her walking in on him, on his knees sniffing her smelly panties, Saying " please hon let me eat you, I want to be your clean up cuckold."
 
I would like to read (and I intend to write) more intense, filthy male masturbation stories - particularly if they involve the outdoors, underwear, camping, mutual or solo. Pm me if this interests you too and/or you have any recommendations or suggestions :)
Everybody has genitals and almost everybody plays with theirs... throughout our lives. Yet its one of the biggest lies ever perpetuated that if you happen to get found out that there is something wrong with you. If I was writing on this subject, I'd probably want to start with the last person you'd ever imagine masturbating and write it all out -- where they go, what they do, how or whether they clean up, how the act about the whole thing. Not with the intent of outing anybody, but just to make a simple statement -- we all do this.
 
I have a male masturbation story idea that is both real and on going.

My wife and I are a hotwife couple. She has sex with other men with my full approval and arousal. When we first entered the lifestyle my wife had her trysts alone at her lover's houses. While she was getting fucked I was at home masturbating thinking about what was going on his bedroom.

With her current lover she's taken to bringing him to our bedroom. I'll now generallywatch their first session then give them their privacy. I'll return downstairs and masturbate while they screw some more.

This might sound like a hotwife or "Loving Wives" story but it could work if the story focuses on the solo action. They'll be more than happy to assist any potential author.
 
Back
Top