bi handjob buddies

trannies

Don't you feel sorry for trannies--so much surgery, so many drugs. And in tranny porn, the men who fuck them are clearly gay. I wonder what their attraction is, or if they are indeed attracted, or it's just a paycheck. Still, some trannies with beautiful tits and well hung cocks can be fascinating.
 
Montgomery County PA here... PM if you are in PA.... 45 avg build, shaved, otherwise medium hair, masculine on the outside, but an occasional panty wearer, open to most things except pain....
 
If I start stroking someones cock ... it'll end up in my mouth, really.
 
maybe yes maybe no

Stroking cock is pretty exciting. You get to watch the tension and excitement build. Sucking cock has the disadvantage of limiting your sight to, well, thigh. If you like the sensation in your mouth then great.
 
man

Goodness, Jdee, is that really your cock? Get yourself to America and slap me in the face with that fat thing. Or do anything else you want.
 
waiting

I'll be waiting in the men's room, on my knees, pants down. I'll jerk you off and suck your cock and when you are ready to come you can beat off against the bare cheeks of my ass, put the head of your fat cock against my asshole and spray that hairy pucker with cum. Then, of course, you'll want to take my cock in your fist and end with your fingers warm, wet and slick.
 
greeting

Well, we all have to do something to reverse that deflationary spiral.
Now I have cum all over my pants. All because of your avatar...
 
19 year old upstate new york. interested in getting some dick in my hand and some cum on me. pm me if youre interested.
 
hello

Nice to see new people join the discussion/solicitation. I see a handjob fraternity stretching from England to NY, the Midwest, and California. Let's hope that it, and the cocks associated with it, keep growing.
 
further

So now I see the reach is further--into Canada.
Too bad I couldn't reach into your pants, but so it goes.
 
I have to admit, my first real sexual experience was wathcing porn with my best friend, which led to getting relly horny and the tension building.

I was so relieved when he asked me if it was okay if he took his cock out. That opened the door for me to as well.

I was still unsure of what was going to happen..at one point his leg made contact with mine, followed by a light brush of his hand against my leg.

That of course led to him lightly touching my cock then stroking it, then going down on me.

We lost touch after college for a few years but when we reconnected, damned if the same thing didn't happen. It had been so long (probably 4 years) I was really nervous but after a night of drinking, in went the porn and out came the cocks.

I have very fond memories of it.
 
hot

That's a hot story, and what makes it hot is that it is so believable--no porn writing jargon--'I eagerly took out my throbbing meat' sort of thing. Hope you find another such friend.
 
I just saw this thread, what a nice subject. Would love to have a jerk buddy around my age 40ish to early 50's, very fem crossdresser is a plus. I enjoy wearing thongs and thigh high hose. Small butt toy's are welcome and i love to rim squeaky clean ass.....I'm in south Texas, pm me and maybe we can get together for a hot jerk session ;)~~~~~~
 
I just saw this thread, what a nice subject. Would love to have a jerk buddy around my age 40ish to early 50's, very fem crossdresser is a plus. I enjoy wearing thongs and thigh high hose. Small butt toy's are welcome and i love to rim squeaky clean ass.....I'm in south Texas, pm me and maybe we can get together for a hot jerk session ;)~~~~~~

Me too, but sorry, i am too far to help ya!
But I am almost qualified.....I love panties!:D
 
Back
Top