Conflict of control (closed)

Alice was in no hurry to return to the livingroom but she knew stalling would only make things worse so she still was back before Patrick could complain. She crawled all naked over the floor to Sandra and looked up at the girl.

- "Please forgive me for what my husband did to you... I am sorry"

She pleaded and turned her head to Patrick to see if that would do before she would move on to the next step. A step she was very nervous and disgusted about. Alice's naked body looked very hot, but her best feature still were her milk filled breasts
 
Patrick watched Alice crawl over to Sandra. " you look good like that. I like seeing you crawl with your big tits hanging down. That is the perfect position for you." He watched as she kneeled in front of Sandra and apologized. " I am not sure that you are all that sincere. I think you are only saying that to avoid them embarrassment of the release of the videos I have confiscated. Convince Sandra that you are truly sorry, and then I want you to undress her and please her with your tongue and fingers."
 
Sandra was very nervous for the moment Alice would move on to the next step, but at the same time she was amused by the idea of Alice humiliating herself so much. She listened to Alice apologizing and begging for some time and then smirked.

- "Perhaps your fingers and tongue will do better at pleading than your voice does. Go ahead and convince me with them..."

She told the naked woman who was almost double her age. Nervously Alice got up a bit and with trembling fingers she started to undress Sandra. The girl was rather beautiful although there were several marks on her body that she had received from Mr Shield and his friends. Her left nipple even held a piercing that she had Mr Shields to thank for.

As Alice undressed her, Sandra watched Patrick, wondering what he would think of her naked body. When she was completely naked, Alice brought her fingers to Sandra's pussy and started to play
 
Patrick watched Alice go to work undressing Sandra. He had to smile at the way Sandra took control of here situation and told Alice that her lips and fingers would help convince her of Alice's sincerity. Patrick was aroused by the scene in front of him. He always thought that Alice was attractive and desirable despite being older than him, and now here she was naked, and undressing her babysitter who was younger than him. Sandra's body was much nicer in person than it had appeared on the video. He smiled at Sandra as he saw her looking at him. "Enjoy."
 
For a moment Sandra's eyes went to the bulge in Patrick's pants and she grinned in a way that told him she wouldn't mind seeing more from him. The actions of Mr Shield hadn't driven her away from all men, as long she had some say in who she fooled around with.

- "Lick me"

She told Alice who still only used her fingers.

- "Lick me or I will convince your new boss that your nipple should get a piercing just like the one your husband got for me..."

It seemed to work as a moment later Alice's tongue joined the play.
 
Patrick loved the show that he was witnessing. He enjoyed seeing the young babysitter naked in front of him. Patrick saw Sandra's eyes move to his crotch and he knew she could see his arousal. Patrick also enjoyed the view of his boss licking Sandra's pussy. He liked Alice's ass. In fact, there wasn't much about Alice to not like...well, except her snooty attitude, but that was going to change.
 
The truth was Sandra didn't have much experience having her pussy licked. Mr Shields hadn't been her first fuck but the boys she had fooled around with before him hadn't been very experienced. Mr. Shields had been an experienced man and that had gotten him into her panties, but he hadn't licked her.

Alice was doing a good job with her tongue, even if the woman didn't want to. Sandra started to moan loudly and driven crazy with lust her eyes found Patrick's.

- "Fuck me..."

She pleaded with him, although she had no idea if he was interested in her. She just needed to feel a cock over Alice's tongue.
 
Patrick stood up and walked over to where Alice was licking Sandra's pussy. He stood right behind Alice so he had a perfect view of the two beautiful women. "Right now is about her apologizing to you. I am not sure that you really want me to fuck you. You just need to cum. Part of her punishment is that she needs to lick up your cum. If, after that, you still want my cock, I have an idea that I think you will enjoy."
 
Sandra nodded but was sure she would still crave his cock after she came. She brought her hand to her right breast and started to play with it. Her left nipple was still too sensitive because of the piercing and Mr Shields play with it.

Her other hand she placed on Alice's head and pushed her more tightly against her pussy.

- "I am not fully convinced yet... but almost..."

She moaned
 
"I want you to get rid of that piercing. Alice is going to take it out after you cover her face in cum. That piercing is a reminder of bad times for you. I want it to go away. The next male to play with that nipple will treat it kindly and pleasurably." Patrick watched Sandra move one hand to her firm tits and the other hand to the back of Alice's head. The sight of the two women was making him even harder. He had a feeling that this was going to be a great night.
 
Sandra managed to shake her head.

- "Not yet... another time please..."

Right now her nipples were too aroused and sensitive, but she also wanted to wait till she was completely sure Mr. Shields couldn't do her any harm any more. She still wasn't completely sure of that and didn't want him taking revenge. The way he had threatened to pierce her clit some day still ran through her mind.

Not much later she came hard from Alice's tongue and it only made her more hot for Patrick's cock.
 
When Alice was finished licking up Sandra's cum, Patrick told Alice to go to her room and put on the first outfit that she wanted to model for him. He smacked her on the ass and sent her on her way....watching her carefully as she exited the room.

Patrick looked down at Sandra who looked pleased, yet still needy. "Go check on her kid. Make sure he is okay,a nod then come back in here. I want you to sit and watch the show with me. Maybe you can help me critique her and the outfits she is wearing."
 
Sandra did as she was told like a good obedient slut and then returned to the living room a moment later. She placed her hand on Patrick's lap and softly stroked his hard cock through his pants.

- "I still want you"

She commented with a grin, preferring a cock over a tongue any time. Alice needed some time to return and decided to go with the virgin white outfit first, the bridal one.
 
Patrick did not object when Sandra told him that she still wanted him. He smiled at her. "Perhaps you will get me....and much much more." He put an arm around her shoulder and caressed her arm as Alice walked out in the he first outfit. She looked extremely hot in the outfit and she put on a show like a true model. "She looks pretty good in that, doesn't she Sandra?" While Alice posed in front of them, Patrick reached over and cupped Sandra's breast and began to caress it...rolling her nipple between his fingers. "Next," he said to Alice.
 
Of course Alice had years of practise modelling outfits but she hated doing it for Patrick and Sandra, especially watching them tease each other. She was happy when she could leave the room to change into her second outfit.

When Alice was out of the room, Sandra slowly opened Patrick's pants and slid her hand into his pants to find his cock without any cover. Not much later Alice return to continue the modelling.
 
Patrick looked down and watched Sandra unzip his pants and slide her hand in to grip his hard cock. "I know you like what you found there. I bet it would take much better care of you than any of the other cocks you have had."

He looked up and saw Alice enter the room dressed as a schoolgirl. "Now, that is another hot outfit. Come closer to us." When Alice was within arms length, Patrick reached out and slid his fingers up her inner thighs. "You look like you want to reward the teacher for helping you out. Tell me how it makes you feel to model for me."
 
- "I will do anything to keep you quiet..."

Alice said honestly, her words seemed to match the hot outfit she wore, but it was very clear she didn't like being at Patrick's, or anyone's mercy. But her next words seemed to show that she was also somewhat aroused by it...

- "Can we take a break for a bit so I can feed my son?"

She asked softly as her sensitive nipples again were needing to get rid of some milk.
 
Yes, go ahead and feed your son. When you return you will have outfit number three on. Keep up the good work. You are doing a great job, and you look so fucking hot in the first two outfits." He brushed his fingers over her pussy through the panties before sending her off.

Patrick then turned to Sandra. "I think that I am way overdressed for this party we are having. You are naked. Alice was naked and is now modeling sexy and slutty outfits, and I am fully clothed except for the fact that you unzipped my pants. I think you should undress me and show me just how bad you want me."
 
Sandra grinned and slowly helped Patrick out of his clothes, but one hand stayed rather close to his cock at all times.

- "I think I would find it very arousing to watch you suck the milk from her nipples... maybe even have us both suck a nipple at the same time..."

Sandra said once most of Patrick's clothes were gone
 
"If that is what you want, you will get it. I want you to enjoy yourself in this house for once." Patrick reached out and grabbed both of Sandra's firm tits. He caressed them firmly and pulled on her nipples....even the pierced one. "You have a great body. I can see why he wanted you, but he didn't know how to take care of you."
 
- "He wanted me because I was pretty and available"

Sandra answered him, flinching at the way he pulled on her pierced nipple. She kissed him and then kissed his earlobe, softly biting it playfully.

- "Take care of me the right way and you might have two sluts for you..."

Not much later Alice entered the room again, her breasts a lot more happy now that some mill was out of them. The outfit made her breasts look very nicely.
 
Patrick spun Sandra around and pulled her into his lap. They watched Alice walk into the room. "Ohhhh, Alice you look like such a good slut in that outfit. I would love to take you to a club looking like that and show you off." He kissed Sandra's neck and shoulders and slid his hands up to her breasts. He knew that what he was doing with Sandra would piss Alice off, but he also knew that the comments he made would be well received by Alice.
 
Alice remembered Patrick's words that he would take her out in one of the outfits she had bought and she feared that all of the ones she had bought would get her very much in trouble with anyone that would see her. It might even be best if Patrick wanted to keep her all to himself, else there might be a big orgy in her future.
 
Patrick massaged Sandra's tits more firmly. He pulled on her nipples. He whispered into her ear, "your tits are fucking awesome. I love the way they feel in my hands." His hard cock pressed up into Sandra. "Tell me Alice. Are you enjoying the night so far?"
 
- "Of course not, you use me as your personal slutty model and blackmail me."

Alice answered, who had very negative thoughts on blackmail, when she was not the one doing it. Of course she knew it was not good to piss Patrick off, but she was being honest and she hated not being in charge. Especially in her own house.
 
Back
Top