subtle flashing

I was travelling on an 20+ hour journey on a train. I had booked a sleeper for the duration of the journey with 6 bunks, my bunk was the top one which is very difficult to climb up to, no ladder, example here. I was wearing a short dress and I was struggling a bit to get to the top, the moving train didn't make things any better, and a gentleman gave me some help and I am sure with him directly below me he saw up my dress. I was wearing a cheeky thong. I casually went up and down at times throughout the journey as normal. Hard sleepers are quite exciting to be honest..:eek::):D

As an avid gym goer, I have on more than one occasion enjoyed some very (to me) exhibitionist thrills. Subtle, yet for me, daring. I enjoy secretly looking to see who is watching (lots of mirrors in a gym! I particularly like the female change rooms at times also.....far more flirting and playing around in there than meets the eye!:devil::heart:

As an avid gym goer, I have on more than one occasion enjoyed some very (to me) exhibitionist thrills. Subtle, yet for me, daring. I enjoy secretly looking to see who is watching (lots of mirrors in a gym! I particularly like the female change rooms at times also.....far more flirting and playing around in there than meets the eye!:devil::heart:

I need to go to your gym. ;)

I couldn't agree more.

All those mirrors to check out yourself showing off and who is checking you out really helps with energy level for working out too.

Silly me.

I always thought the mirrors were FOR flirting!

As a kid I worked in a discount retail store, back in the days when stores still took checks. While I didn't like working at the cash register, one benefit was when an attractive woman would bend over to write a check giving me a clear view down her top. I don't recall ever getting "busted" for doing it, but some of them had to know I was looking.

I'm sure that's what trained me to always be alert for quick flashes, intentional or accidental. Old habits die hard....

Write alot of checks, this is one of the easiest flashes to do, and not seem as thou you r flashing

As a kid I worked in a discount retail store, back in the days when stores still took checks. While I didn't like working at the cash register, one benefit was when an attractive woman would bend over to write a check giving me a clear view down her top. I don't recall ever getting "busted" for doing it, but some of them had to know I was looking.

I'm sure that's what trained me to always be alert for quick flashes, intentional or accidental. Old habits die hard....

We do know you're looking.

A Few Games Of Pool

The wife and I went to play pool the other night and she wore a cami style top with no bra. I bet her that if I won the first game, she would have to loosen the straps to lower it...and I won! She went to the restroom to drop it down then came back for the next game. She gets so competitive that she doesn't even acknowledge how much cleavage is showing; and the fact that she is drinking. The more she bends over, the more crowded it seems to get around us. I couldn't tell if she was chilly or if she was getting excited, because if she bent over low enough, you could she her nipple was rock hard. I have to admit, it was getting hard to focus with her tit jiggling every time she took a shot!

The wife and I went to play pool the other night and she wore a cami style top with no bra. I bet her that if I won the first game, she would have to loosen the straps to lower it...and I won! She went to the restroom to drop it down then came back for the next game. She gets so competitive that she doesn't even acknowledge how much cleavage is showing; and the fact that she is drinking. The more she bends over, the more crowded it seems to get around us. I couldn't tell if she was chilly or if she was getting excited, because if she bent over low enough, you could she her nipple was rock hard. I have to admit, it was getting hard to focus with her tit jiggling every time she took a shot!

Very naughty! And hot!

While on vaca this week, hubby and I got 3 days to ourselves. I got the opportunity to wear a very loose fitted blouse out to dinner, and the waiter came over about every 5 mins to ask if we were ok. Hubby said he could see him talking with the other staff.....

Tifani

Very naughty! And hot!

While on vaca this week, hubby and I got 3 days to ourselves. I got the opportunity to wear a very loose fitted blouse out to dinner, and the waiter came over about every 5 mins to ask if we were ok. Hubby said he could see him talking with the other staff.....

Tifani

Thanks. It's so nice when you wear those loose tops!

Coffee

This morning getting coffee I was sitting in the corner when the manager came out and was working on some paperwork I looked over as she was stretched over the table and could see right down her blouse and saw a lot of cleavage and nipple I stayed an hour longer than normal and she caught me looking a few time we exchanged glances and winks

I tend to do this every other day lol. Wearing a low cut shirt with the top 5 bottoms undone, no bra and hair up do everyone can see at work. I can feel my nipple skip out and hang over the button seam of my shirt. Others can help but stare, but no one ever dares say anything ;) x

I tend to do this every other day lol. Wearing a low cut shirt with the top 5 bottoms undone, no bra and hair up do everyone can see at work. I can feel my nipple skip out and hang over the button seam of my shirt. Others can help but stare, but no one ever dares say anything ;) x

I love when a coworker wears something revealing like that (although I've never had one who was bold enough to show nipple). I can't help but steal down-blouse glances and spend half the day thinking about playing with those tits.

Isn't Starbucks set up for this very purpose? Sorry, it's just my favorite venue to go without a bra. :p

I love to accidently flash,especially to some of my daughters male friends

I love to see some subtle flashing. Summer is coming so life could get more interesting, or should that be easier?

I love to accidently flash,especially to some of my daughters male friends

I had a friend in HS whose mom was a MILF.
She made a point of hanging around the pool when we came over to swim, and would smile if I ever got a hard-on.

I wish I had acted on it.

Headed to an indoor pool/spa later today. Clothing optional. Guess which hubby and I will pick......

Tifani

I moved nearer to my workplace not long ago. I received an opportunity to move in with two other foreigners like myself in a 3 bedroom place. They are father (mid-50s) and daughter (late 20s), American, both working as teachers at the same school.:) They are great flatmates, very helpful in aiding me to move in and I am treated like family, grateful for it. I have been here for one month now.

After about one week, in the early morning I woke up and went to freshen up. I was wearing only a tank top and my underwear. He was up too getting ready and we chatted and he was a little shy as I'm wearing little. A few days later after showering I wrapped the towel around my waist, still topless, and walked to my room. I'm not sure if he saw me that time as I was a little too daring and it was too quick. Anyway, I will be here for a while now so I will share any experiences on here.:eek:

I moved nearer to my workplace not long ago. I received an opportunity to move in with two other foreigners like myself in a 3 bedroom place. They are father (mid-50s) and daughter (late 20s), American, both working as teachers at the same school.:) They are great flatmates, very helpful in aiding me to move in and I am treated like family, grateful for it. I have been here for one month now.

After about one week, in the early morning I woke up and went to freshen up. I was wearing only a tank top and my underwear. He was up too getting ready and we chatted and he was a little shy as I'm wearing little. A few days later after showering I wrapped the towel around my waist, still topless, and walked to my room. I'm not sure if he saw me that time as I was a little too daring and it was too quick. Anyway, I will be here for a while now so I will share any experiences on here.:eek:

I'd be very interested in hearing about your experiences. Please continue!

I too will be looking on to see how things progress. I am a mid 50s aged man, and I have no doubt the father will enjoy every chance he gets to see your cute young body. Lead him where you want to go with it, he will gladly follow.

Back