Innocent Seductions (Closed for And 1and MzSeductress)

Andrew entered his first class of the day and sat quietly at his desk. Before he had gotten together with Karen he would not want the classes to end as it kept him out of the way of some of the students who picked on him mostly from the football team.

Now he wanted the time to fly by quickly so he could get to be with Karen again so barely paid attention. When the time came to switch to the next class Andrew could feel like he was on auto pilot simply coasting along until the bell rang for morning break.

Gathering up his book's Andrew headed out of the classroom and started walking as quickly as he dared to get to Karen's locker hoping she would be there to meet him.
 
Karen had just gotten back to her locker when she spotted Andrew headed down the hall towards her. It instantly brought a grin to her face. She was always happy to see him because hewasn't like any other guy shed dated.

It may have seemed like an odd couple but she and Andrew fit well together. " Hey baby" she said when he joined her.
 
"Hey Karen" Andrew smiled when he met her standing by her locker. "Hope the morning classes weren't too boring" he asked her as they walked along the hallway to go find somewhere to talk .

Andrew noticed some of the other students talking as the two of them walked past and wondered how many of them had worked out who he had been before the makeover and how he and Karen had become a couple.
 
Karen smirked saying "Kind of baby I just wish we had class together. Want to go hang out on the field? We can have breakfast there"she smiled
 
"I'd like that so sound's good" Andrew smiled intrigued by the idea. He followed Karen out from the school building and out to the field which was fairly open as most waited til lunchtime or after school to gather on the field.
 
Karen smiled finding a good spot for them on the grass and pulled out some stuff packed for them and layed it on their backpacks since they didn't have a sheet. She played some music on her phone gazing at the sky a bit and smiling enjoying his company.

She looked at him wondering how he was taking them being together. She knew he must have felt different especiallywith his slight change in style but she still wanted himmto be himself around her not who he thought she wanted him to be.

She stayed silent a bit and ate some yogurt.
 
Andrew watched Karen as she ate her yogurt. He could feel his heart race a little when she was next to him and the surroundings made him feel like they were in their own little world.

"We should do this each morning break" he spoke up after a few minutes has passed. Gently Andrew reached and took Karen's hand in his and softly stroked the back of it. "So do you have any cheerleader stuff to do after school or we all good to go prepare for your party?" he whispered as they lay there looking up at the sky.
 
Karen was brought out of her thoughts when she heard him say "We should do this each morning break.She smiled over at him as he held her hand and stroked the back of it gently almost as if to ease her thoughts. She leaned over kissing him softly and nodded agreeing " I think we should to baby i like spending time with you alone."

She said moving close to him so he could hold her as he asked about after school as they layed back comfortably looking at the sky with her head resting on his chest. "No baby im free no practice and everything for the party is handled. Will your parents be home? Maybe we can stop by your place a bit and grab some games then head over to mine for lunch?"
 
Last edited:
"My folk's aren't home til about 6 so my house should be free" Andrew whispered as he held Karen close to him. "We could stay at my place for a little while if you want I'm okay either way" he added as Karen's house beginning to feel like a second home to him.

Andrew lent down and kissed her softly pressing his lips upon Karen's. He started to wish they didn't have to go back to class soon as he didn't want to be apart from her and have til wait til lunch time.
 
Karen smiled and nodded wishing Andrew could stay with her at her place. She wouldn't feel so lonely and they could have private time. She kissed him back deeply and softly. "Ok baby we can hang at your place "
 
Andrew smiled and kissed Karen back. "That's cool Karen and we can do whatever you feel like" he told her as he was certain they wouldn't be disturbed. The school bell rang signaling the end of the morning interval and he helped Karen pack away their breakfast.

"Meet you by my locker then My next class is the same area IT studies" Andrew told Karen as they walked hand in hand back towards the classrooms.
 
She nodded as they got in and kissed him softly as they got inside "I'll see you after class Andrew"she said before heading off to class right away. She finished class in an hour and headed to his locker waiting.
 
Last edited:
Andrew watched Karen go and headed to his class. IT was one of his easier ones so he was able to think more about him and Karen in between his school work. From time to time he would glance up at the clock as the minutes ticked by .

When the bell for lunch rang Andrew excused himself and headed to wait by his locker for Karen. Before he most likely would have gone and spent his lunchtime ether in the library or the computer room but now seemed much more exciting.
 
Back
Top