Protection (closed)

Relaxing in the living room, we talk and snuggle against our respective husbands as you both enjoy a glass of wine. We have a few laughs before the need for another sexual release is on the table for us. Tom announces that he wants to see Sarah and I naked, to see the differences in our pregnant bodies. I look at you and I smile, kissing your lips gently as I start and let you start to undress me again.

Soon Sarah and I are standing side by side, naked and waiting for the two of you to look your fill.
 
Once the two of you are naked in front of us . . . posing and giving us a chance to enjoy the view of two gorgeous naked ladies. Standing up, I walk into the kitchen and pick up the package from the store containing my purchase.

Walking back into the living room and opening the bag, I pull out a double dildo . . . handing it to you, I wait to see what kind of reaction Tom and I get.
 
Taking the double dildo from you, I look at you with a grin on my face. Where in the hell did you pick this thing up, I wonder as I look over at Sarah who has a deep blush on her cheeks. Ever so slowly, I take her hand and pull her in for a gentle kiss. At first she is stiff, but Sarah soon melts into the moment, her arms wrapping around my neck as I tangle my fingers in her long hair.

“Let’s take this up to the bedroom and give them a show.” I say loud enough that you all can hear me. “Besides, I want Tom to try our wedding gift on you. You’ll love the way it feels, Sarah.” I say and she lets out a little moan, excited at the idea of trying the toy that had given us for the first time.
 
As Tom stands up, I notice that both of us need to "re-arrange" our slacks before we can walk comfortably up the stairs, following the two of you into our bedroom and king-sized bed. As the two of you crawl onto the bed with your new toy, Tom and I both begin to strip down and move to the side of the bed . . . erections beginning to take shape . . .

Handing you a bottle of lotion; not sure that you will need it, cause I know that those two pussies are dripping wet from the sex at the theater and the intensity of the kiss between the two of you in the living room. Can't wait to watch the two of you with your 'new friend'.

Looking at the size of the double-dong, "Damn, Tom . . . after they get done with that, they may not want us anymore."
 
“It would be all your fault, babe.” I tease, knowing you’re the one that brought the toy into our playtime. Winking at you, I take one end of the cock and rub it against my folds, whimpering softly as it stretches my passage, but slips in easily.

Sarah soon does the same and it isn’t long before we are holding one another close, letting the cock settle as we scissor one another. I can feel the heat from her pussy and the wetness of her lips and it is absolutely incredible Looking into her eyes, I can see the lust that she has as Tom moves in behind his wife, turning her head to steal a passionate kiss.

“Kiss Michaela, baby. I want to see you playing with her pregnant tits. Give Alan a little show before you fuck his wife.” He moans against her ear, growing incredibly hard.
 
It's all I can do to stand and watch . . . but this is one of those times when enjoying the eroticism of what is unfolding before my eyes is just that, something to watch and enjoy. As you and Sarah move together to take in the cock and move closer together as the toy slowy disappears deep within two gorgeous pussies.

With Tom's encouragement, Sarah leans forward, her hands grabbing at your tits, her lips finding yours in a passionate kiss, the heat between the two of you obviously intensifying. I can see the two of your beginning to thrust your hips back and forth . . . fucking motions that bring moans from both of you. By now, Tom and I are just observers to this scene of intense love-making and passion, idly stroking our cocks and watching our wives make love with, and to, each other.
 
Cries of pleasure fill the air as sweet Sarah seems to change in front of us, taking control of the situation as she fondles my breasts and kisses me with a passion that I’ve only ever known from you. Whimpering, I allow her to lay me back on the bed, her hips jerking against me as she fucks me with the dildo. I press my hips up against hers, feeding the toy back into her as she whimpers and sighs herself. As she’s fucking the daylights out of me, she leans over and takes your cock between her lips, suckling on it as she stares up into your eyes with a look of dark desire.
 
Tom is standing on the other side of the bed. watching his wife turning into a passion-possessed woman. As her lips engulf my cock, taking me deep into her mouth and probing her throat. I look down and see you reach for Tom, initially caressing his hanging balls, gently urging him toward your lips.
 
Soon all four of us are having a great time, my lips wrapped around Tom’s cock and your cock buried deep inside Sarah as she fucks me fiercely. Sarah’s gasps and whimpers make me incredibly hot and each time she pinches my nipples, I arch off the bed, pressing hard against the dildo until she whimpers again. It’s a vicious cycle, one that I can see the both of you loving.

I feel Tom’s hand snake in my hair, pulling my head until he is fucking my mouth. He groans loudly, stroking a large hand down his wife’s back as her strokes grow more urgent and soon she is pulling her lips off your cock and crying out in a powerful orgasm.

“Good girl, Sarah.” Tom purrs, cupping her chin and pulling her up towards his lips for a passionate kiss.
 
Sarah's orgasm seems to start a chain reaction; as Tom leans in hso the passionate kiss with his wife, my cock explodes in a powerful orgasm of my own, spraying cum all over Sarah's face, until I pull back and the last spurts land on her tits and drop down onto yours.

Seeing my cum land on his wife's face is something Tom never expected to see . . . another man's cum on his wife . . . and he suddenly explodes into your mouth, before pulling out and his cum splatters on your face, the pillow, and onto your tits . . .

Can only imagine what your orgasm will be like with all this going on right in front of you . . . and Sarah still pressing her 'cock' deep in your pussy.
 
Watching everything happen around me, I’m soon howling with my own orgasm, bucking up against Sarah as Tom finishes cumming on my tits. I look up at you, whimpering as my body shakes and shivers in the middle of our little orgy. Panting, I know that I’ll need a little rest after this before the next round that we go through.
 
After spilling our hot seed over our wives tits . . . and watching and hearing you both cry out thru your orgasms, Tom and I smile at each other . . . acknowledging out hot and passionate both our wives are. "Tom, I think both of these pregnant ladies are going to need some time to recuperate before anything else happens tonight. I think we need to get a tape measure so that we can get a comparison between these two hot babes and see whose tits will grow the most during the pregnancy."

Honestly, not sure that either one of you will be ready to go anymore tonight, but will give you both some time to relax and catch your breath.
 
Sarah and I slowly part from one another, dozing as you and Tom talk. After a brief nap, we both indulge your little bet, letting you measure us to see who will grow the largest during our pregnancy. As the measuring tape wraps around my breasts, Tom’s lips settle upon mine, kissing me with an incredibly gentle passion.

“I think our lovely ladies could use some slow loving.” Tom murmurs, already tipping me onto my back and looking at you with a grin. “Mind if I take your wife on a ride? Sweet Sarah over there has been talking about your thick cock all day.”
 
"I'll take that opportunity . . . Sarah and I can go into the guest room so that we both have plenty of room." Leanign over and giving you a passionate kiss, slipping my tongue between your teeth, "Enjoy the ride, baby!"

Taking Sarah by the hand, I lead her into the guest room, turning on a small lamp on the dresser, just enough to cast a little light into the dark room. Lying down on the bed on my back, "OK, Sarah, climb on and let's start this slow ride to heaven."
 
Sarah gives you a sweet little smile as you lie back on the bed. She can’t help kissing your belly and chest as she climbs up and slowly sinks down on your throbbing cock. She lets out a sigh, encouraging your hands to cup her breasts as she slowly starts to ride you. Her hips grind down on you, whimpering with the motion of her hips.

“God, Alan…this is so good…” She moans, looking into your eyes as you make sweet love with each other.

Looking up at Tom, I welcome him into our bed, moaning as he sinks that thick cock deep inside of me with a single thrust. Kissing him, I soon feel my legs pulled up and over his shoulders. His thrusts are long and slow, making the most out of the situation that we have been enjoying so much.
 
As Sarah begins to ride, my hands with her assistance find her breasts and begin massaging them in tempo with the rhythmic thrusts of her hips. I can imagine that the same is going on in our king-sized bed as Alan enters you and presses you into the mattress . . . just like you want it.

I can imagine your hands wrapped around his back, sliding down and grabbing his ass and pulling him deep within in your throbbing pussy.

Watching Sarah ride my cock, I take my hands and grasp her hips, holding her down as she reaches the bottom of her thrust and force my cock deeper . . . before releasing her to continue her pattern of sliding up and down . . . waiting for that moment to turn her iover onto her back and take her . . . slow, deep, and hard.
 
I whimper each time Tom grinds down against me, pinning me to the bed just like you do from time to time. My hands find their way to his ass, pulling him in deeper on each thrust. I moan as his hands settle on my breasts, his lips assaulting my nipples until I am hopelessly lost in the pleasure that he’s sharing with me.

Sarah gasps as you grip her hips tightly and pull her down on your cock. Her eyes glaze over with lust and she moans, her head tipping backwards as you let her ride for a moment longer before she is tumbled on her back and you’re taking her with long, deep thrusts.

“Spank me, Alan. Please?” She asks you with a whimper, gasping as you plunge into her body hard.
 
Pulling back from her, I roll Sarah over on her belly, then lift her to her knees, her face buried in the pillow . . . what a gorgeous ass, second only to my baby's . . .

Leaninig over, I plant a wet kiss on each cheek, then run my finger up and down the crack in her ass, before raising my hand and lightly slapping each cheek . . . not too hard, but enough to sting. In the background, I hear your moans getting louder, evidence that Tom has found the keys to your emotional and sexual center.

As Sarah starts to move on the bed, I bring my hand up and smack her ass again, this time hard enough to leave a hand pring on each cheek. "That what you are looking for, slut?" Taking my cock in my hand and running it up and down her ass . . . plunging between her thighs and deep in her pussy from behind.

Tom must really be enjoying you; I can hear his voice. mixed with yours in sounds of pleasure and extreme arousal.
 
“Oh Fuck!” Sarah moans as you spank her ass, giving her just what she wanted. ‘Yes, sir…” She moans, squirming as you plunge into her and start to fuck her with abandon.

“You like that, Michaela?” Tom moans into my ear, growling as he fucks me hard, his fingers gripping my hips and giving me the ride of my life. “Cum for me, sweet slut. I want to hear you sing.”

It’s only a moment later when I feel his thick fingers rubbing and stroking my clit until I let out a howl and cum for him, my hips bucking against his pounding cock. He continues to rub my clit until I cum twice more before he pulls from my pussy and erupts over my tits. He lets out a satisfied sigh as he hears Sarah cry out in her pleasure from the other room.
 
I think the sound of you and Tom has also pushed Sarah toward cumming . . . my hands on her hips, holding her tight, her face buried in the pillow, slamming into her from behind. Smacking her ass once more on each cheek . . . "OK, Sarah . . . now, cum for me, squeeze my cock like the slut you are and make me cum . . ."

As Tom lets another stream of cum coat your tits, I can imagine your fingers smearing it all over your hard nipples . . . increasing the intensity of your orgasm. If Tom is like me, watching you play with his cum on your nipples is incredible.

Slamming once more into Sarah's tight pussy opening, my orgasm nears the surface . . . waiting for Sarah to obey and cum first.
 
Sarah lets out a cry and cums hard for you, her pussy clenching your cock like a fist as she hears your command. She trembles and clings to the bed, her ass bright red from the spanking that you delivered.

Hearing the sounds from the other room, I smile up at Tom and gently run my fingers around my nipples, smearing his cum into my flesh as he watches me with a groan.

“Fuck, darlin’, that’s amazing.” He says as he moves to find his pants. “But, I think I have a little lady I need to go take care of.”

Before he leaves the room, we hear your call, telling me that you’ve just released a load into sweet Sarah and Tom’s kiss before he leaves tells me that he is still incredibly turned on.
 
As Sarah slumps on the bed under me in the aftermath of a hard cum, my cock slips from her pussy, leaving a trail of wet, stick cum from her thighs to her ass, glistening on bright red handprints, the evidence of the spanking she asked for and received.

As Tom steps across the hall, I beging to lift myself from Sarah's naked, well-fucked body, kissing down her back and leaving a final kiss on her ass . . . "She's all yours, Tom . . . guess I better go check on Michaela; I'm pretty sure your wore her out."
 
I lift my head from the pillow as I hear you enter the room, a smile on my lips as you look over my cum covered body. Sighing as you slip into the bed next to me, I snuggle up against your side and kiss your neck lovingly.

“Would you carry me into the bathroom for a shower, baby? I don’t think I can walk.” I confess as I continue to place kisses to your throat and chin, nibbling on your ear before I pay special attention to your sensitive nipples for a few moments.
 
"Sure, let me check on Tom and Sarah, first." Stepping across the hall, I find the two of them snuggled up, much as we were. "Not sure what time you guys need to get home; you can stay as long as you want. We're going to take a hot shower . . . join us if you like, or you can use the shower in here."

Not really waiting for an answr, I head back to our bedroom, start the shower in the master bath, then walk over to the bed and pick your naked body up in my arms, your arms reaching around my neck to hold on. God, I love the feel of your naked body in my hands, squeezing your sweet bottom as I carry you to the shower.
 
Clinging to you as we step under the spray of the shower, I kiss you gently, letting you know just how much I love you. My head rests on your shoulder, my eyes sleepy as I feel your hands caressing and washing my body.

“Love you, baby…” I say with a yawn, your hand scrubbing my wet hair making me completely relaxed and at ease.
 
Back
Top