xXStoneEyedGirlThreadXx

Thanks , but Im confused!

Something that when people see it on other threads, it will make them want to visit your thread and find out more about you. Something that shows off your beautiful figure without showing too much. You can always change it if you decide you want to use a different pic.

Something that when people see it on other threads, it will make them want to visit your thread and find out more about you. Something that shows off your beautiful figure without showing too much. You can always change it if you decide you want to use a different pic.

Shall I use one that I have posted on here?

Shall I use one that I have posted on here?

attachment.php

This one and your signature pic show off your great figure and your pretty hair. Something like the top third of this pic would be good. And, of course, a cleavage shot would work well too.

attachment.php

This one and your signature pic show off your great figure and your pretty hair. Something like the top third of this pic would be good. And, of course, a cleavage shot would work well too.

Right, youyour saing this one?:rose:

11 pages...I am still waiting for the beans to be spilled...

And well, avatar...sexy girls dont need to think that much..Use anything slightly suggestive..and we guys will sure drool over that...:D;)

Good morning!!

Good morning beautiful !!!!

How's your day so far??

:rose:

Back