Unexpected outcome (Kililia & Momadness)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
Damien Steele has been seriously dated for the last decade for a wife but most seem to land with gold digger. He had even begun looking online for a woman which seem to result the same. He gave the dating a rest for a year as he started to focus on his latest work project which was getting frustrating. One night when drinking with his old friends, one bring up the subject of young naive virgin selling their virginity for cash to pay studies or cause or another stupid reason. After the night ended his friends gives him the site which he finally visit and after a week he finds the perfect young lady that is doing it cause her only family member is in hospital and need cash for operation

He decide to meet her at a VIP backroom in a nice restaurant his friends owns...
 
Alannah Lane friend name Sally Creek known at (red dove ) had convince her this was the fasted way make quick cash to pay off her school debt. One night to sell her virginity and never see the guy again, it was the 21 century . It took her over 6 months to decide but now that her step dad was injured and no longer could work, it was her only option. She watched as her friend , red dove walk on stage. Unlike her, Sally been around the block a few times, so it was no surprised that she barely made a thousand dollars before they remove her off the stage.

She gulped as they called her on stage as they dressed her as poison ivy, she frozed on stage. She glanced at the man as he began the bid , she was shocked at how the number rose quickly. Before she knew it, the bid had finish as the last man threw double the price which eliminated the competition. She did not see hi well as the light blinded her sight, she was escorted off the stage as the man complemented her as she was the most expensive of all the females.

She made her way towards the office to hear her friend argue about the fact she only make a thousand dollars. She heard a loud pounding on a desk and the man curse saying, she already lied the first time about being a virgin and she was lucky they did not do worse to her. She was to get fucked and if she complained again, they would collect on her lost.

Alannah frozed as her friend burst out of the office as her client grab her and practically dragged her out to his car. She realized this was worse than she thought, she walked in the office to speak to the boss. The man named " Larry Cole" smiled: " Hello, beautiful, my,my you were quite the object of desire tonight...never made so much money in my life..."

Alannah replied :" look umm...you can keep the cash...i decided to not go through with this..."

Larry Cole burst laughing:" Sweety, that is not how it works, see you made a deal with us and paid for...you tight pussy now belongs to our client and if your lucky he might still pay to fuck you extra few days till he get tired of your pussy" *He tossed her a roll of cash*

Alannah glared at him : " I said, the deal is off..." *Her words cut off by Larry as he motion behind her: " Speak of the devil, here is your date...I'll let him explain how this works..." *he guide her out of his office and practically push her in Damien arms with a grin : " i need to be off..." *Larry walks away as the bouncer opens the door for them, his driver waiting by the limo for Damian and his new lady*
 
Alannah began to wake up, cursing at her headache, she look around dizzy...she suddenly felt the chain that was connected to her neck: " What the ...?!!? *her vision coming to focus, she screamed as she realized she was naked : " what the hell is going on?!?! " * She turn towards the voice and paled at the sight of the same man from earlier: " how...did...what..."

She tried to remember what had happen as she look back at him: ' You son of a bitch, you spiked my drink! My name is Alannah Lane! why the hell, you calling me something else, you freak!?!?!

She tug of the collar and panicked as she realized she was actually chained down and struggled to break free: " wht the hell is this!!?!? let me go or ill call the cops!!
 
Alannah look confused:" married?!? What the fuck are you talking about?!?no...no...it was to be a night not the rest of my life!!"

She screamed as she struggled against the chained:" boo!! Please don't hurt me...please let me go, I won't tell anyone, I swear to god"

She back away as he began to slowly undress. She jump off the bed and try get away, screaming as the chain held her in place. She cried and screamed for help as she look around for a weapon, a tool, anything as she screamed ."
 
Last edited:
Alannah fell on the bed hard, look up at him shock and terrified. She scramble backwards as he began to undress, tears running down her cheeks :" please don't do this to me...just let me go...I won't tell anyone, I swear"

She tried to pull away from his grasps, gasp as the chain prevented her to escape any further. She slap his hand away:" I'm not your wife! I wanna go home, now...please...I don't wanna do this...please let me go"
 
Alannah fell back on their bed hard, both stun and shock as he struck her hard, she looked up terrified as he started his lesson. She gasps as he pulled her under him, pales at as she found herself under him: " no...please...i'm sorry...please dont do this to me!! "
She desperately tried to crawl away and push him off her, pleading for him to stop

She did not want her first time to be with him and sure as hell did not want to be his wife..
 
Alannah gulped as she looked up at him and thought it be a great way to by hersekf some time. She nodded: " I am willing to as long as you give what you promised...i dont want my first time like this....with my husband..."

She pray he would accept and hopefully she find a way to escapse her new life with her husband . She pray he did not expect it of her and she could flee and never return.: " we can talk of our future and stuff...get know eachother...before having sex..."
 
Unlike most women who would almost jump up and down from such news. Alannah on the other hand was shocked as this information confirm it be freaking hard to escape from him. It was obvious he had power and connections around the world. She gulp as he slowly stroke his growing cock which made her mouth dry.

" I don't wanna be chain up in some room when I lose my virginity. Look, you said our...honeymoon would be in France...we can wait till then for consummating our union...as it's tradition..."
 
Alannah jumped off the bed as she stared in disbelief at the sight, she could not believe they had already been here. She looks back at him horrified by his question: " what? thats crazy....

She looked out upset: "How the hell did we get here..i mean...i dont even own a passport...this is not possible..." *She was panicked at his skill of getting his way, she heard money could make the impossible happen but this was scary*

She paled: " please, i wanna go home..i have friends and family...i have freaking school...people will ask where i am and cops will come investigate..." * it was part true, she had friends but no family as she was an only child and her parents pssed away . She pray school would do a wellfare check or something and have the cops save her from a life with him*
 
Alannah glared at him, she hated he knew everything about her. She paled as he stroke his enormously growing cock:" you can't do this...I mean even if I was to have sex with you. It was agreed only for a 1 night stand and nothing else. "

She gulped as she back to the corner of the wall :" why the hell are you doing this to me..? This is kidnapping...the cops will come after you"

She feared never be found again god know he had the money. She cursed as she tangled her ankle in the chain:" please get this chain off me...I'm not some animal.."
 
Alannah was horrified that he set her up to have no where to go, she examined her mouth and realized she was missing her wisdom tooth. She did not wanna know how they died . She paled at the mention of her being his wife. She wanted strangle her friend for selling her out to her so call husband.

She paled as he approach the bed , backing at the head of the bed, letting out a nervous,scared whimper as she saw his enormous hard cock. She lowered her gaze as she clung to the bed as she whispered: " please let me go...i wont tell anyone...i swear"
 
Alannah realized she had to stay on his good to survive through this situation . She whimpered as he did not want to bed him but knew it was gonna happen. She took a deep breath before backing away. She slide under the covers:" fine, just get it done with"

Alannah was terrified of having sex with him but she did not want it to be more traumatic then it could be. She pray once it was done and considered his wife, she could convince him to let her go. She had no intention to live with him and ignore the fact that he had kidnapped her. She preferred living in a cave in the woods than with him .
 
Last edited:
Alannah looks confused by his comment as he rummage through the dresser. She paled at the sight of the handcuff, curse as he grab her before she can break free. She screams as she is spread out:" are you insane?!? Release me at once, you pervert!"

She panic as he crawl between her legs and spread them wide open. She turn beet red as he inhale her scent:" what the hell you doing, stay away..."

She gasps as he licked her, turning beet red as he began to lick her clit making ng her bite her lower lip. She struggle not to moan as she look away embarrassed as she was soaking wet for him.*
 
Alannah barely could hear his statement as he spoke, blushing, it was certainly not what she was expecting from him. She instinctively tried close her legs only to feel him easily part them wide and land on his shoulders. She turn beet red as he displayed her for his hungry eyes, it was so embarrassing for her as he exposed her so boldly.

She threw back her head,gasping as his tongue teased her clit, she tried to stop him from continuing but the handcuff prevented her to push him off:..."ssstttoopp...oh god...stop...aahhhh...fuck...oh god....* *She tried jerk away desperately only to cry out as he lick and turtured her pussy* " nooo....st...op...no....noo...please...no more.."

Alannah struggled desperately against his hold and the handcuffs, whimpering as she pleaded him to stop. She suddenly found herself soaking wet against his mouth as she turn beet red as she was soaking wet for him ,gasping as he continued taste and lick her clean*
 
Alannah blushed as he tortured her,moaning as she was soaking yet for her husband. She panic at the mention of taping her while being eating. She struggled to break free as he brought her on the edge a hundred times over.

She lay on the bed breathing heavily as she look away and whispered;" no more...please..it's too much"

She force the words out,whispering :" just..do it..be my first... "
 
Alannah squirm as she was on the edge several time, out of breathe. She lay on their bed panting heavily, she hated him so much for torturing her in such a fashion.

She hated him so much as she knew sooner or later she would end up losing to his persistence. God, curse his skilling mouth and knowledge of pleasuring her so perfectly. She still feared his enormous cock as well the fact she was legally his wife.

She told herself, she have no choice after all, she was his woman. She hesitated a long time before speaking: " please deflower me, husband...make...me...your...woman..."
 
Alannah eyes widen as he return to sucking and torturing g her clit. She toll back her eyes : " stop! I'm gonna...oh good...ahhhh...shit...fuck...ohh good!!!" * Rolling back her eyes as her hips bucked as she struggled break free in desperation:" oh fuck..pppllleeeaseee..pop...ohhh...i...fuck...beg ya...my ..cherries, husband!!"

She gasps as she blurred out her vulgar request to him as as he suddenly remove his mouth. She look back horrified as she try close her to deny entrance:. " I didn't mean it"
 
Alannah looked up half dazed and out of breathe as he lay over her, she looked up terrified knowing it was to late to go backwards. She avoided eye contact with him as she was terrified and did not want to give him priveledge of seeing her expression when he deflowed her

she force the words out: " please...pop...my cherry...i need it..."
 
Alannah threw back her head as she screamed at the top of her lungs as she gasps as she got an orgasm. She collapse under her husband, looking up in tears as she was panting heavily .

She never imagine her first time be so traumatic even if it was with her husband.
 
Alannah clung to him in tears as she was sore as he began to thrust in and out her sore pussy. She pales as he continues to thrust as she clung to him, helplessly.

She bite her scream as he was quite hung, stretching her painfully. She hated him so much for robbing her of her virginity.
 
Alannah was too exhausted to fight, wince s he uncuffed her wrists. She cried out as he reposition and began pound her freshly deflowered pussy.

She gagged each time he shove in her mouth, she gagged and hissed as he pounded both holes.

She collapse on the bed,sore everywhere as he emptied his load on her body, marking her as his woman
 
Alannah looked at him horrified at the notion to be marked by a tattoo by her now husband.

" I'm not a cow to be marked, I'm a person and your wife"

She lay down on the bed sore and hates him so much
 
Alannah look up horrified as he barked at her, she paled at his statement. She whimpered as she realised, she no longer had a say in her own life

"Please stop..I'm sorry...please don't mark me, I swear, I be good..please"
 
Alannah was in tears as he robbed her of her basic right. She gasps as he pulled her to him without warning, sh reach back with a shaky hand and began to stroke him. She gulped as it did not atke long for him to get hard by her touch.
 
Alannah found it hard to believe as she felt more like a whore than a wife. She whimpered at the idea of a disgusting tattoo marking her as his property. She nodded repeatively as he requested she submit to her him,her husband.

She let out a painful cry as his cock stretched her wide once more. Hissing as he pushed deeper inside her till the head of his cock ram against her cervix making her whelp.

She cried as he reposition her on their marital bed, doggy style with her neck held down. His powerful thrusts rewarded with painful cry. Tears streaming as he ram dep and hard though he began caress her lovingly as he dry fuck her pussy.

She no longer struggled, only sobbed as he began to force himself into her pussy. It was obvious, she began to understand her wifely role to submit to his needs even if she was not in the mood. Her body trembled as he began kissing while fucking her pussy as she drop her head. To his own surprised, he felt she will earn more priveledges.
 
Back
Top