Leggings!

Samsacks

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 24, 2014
Posts
582
Wife is out for the evening, so I picked up a pair. I love them! The way they hug and caress every inch of me. The way my cock feels so snugly embraced.

View attachment 2029826
 
Last edited:
Wife is out for the evening, so I picked up a pair. I love them! The way they hug and caress every inch of me. The way my cock feels so snugly embraced.

View attachment 2029826

Love your picture, I'm a huge fan of leggings especially the wet look or Lycra Ines that are so tight and figure hugging. I have to hide my cock in my panties just to see what I look like in the mirror before it's time to jerk off
 
I like my leggings, i also teach yoga two days a week so my yoga pants make my ass look amazing!
 
Agree...

I love wearing leggings around the house, especially with an oversized T-shirt with a t-shirt bra. Oh, and tiny panties as well ;)
 
leggings yes

I'm a married guy who likes panties, and I like leggings too. Love to look in the mirror and see my half-hard cock showing. I like to wear them without panties, but when I wear panties with leggings, I have no problem with VPL (in fact, I like it).
 
I'm a married guy who likes panties, and I like leggings too. Love to look in the mirror and see my half-hard cock showing. I like to wear them without panties, but when I wear panties with leggings, I have no problem with VPL (in fact, I like it).

Agreed. VPL is part of the point of wearing leggings. Same with showing off your bulge. The only thing sexier than a guys bulge showing through leggings or yoga pants is a guys bulge showing through a pretty pair of panties.

BTW #Samsacks, your bulge looks delicious in those leggings!
 
Wore my leggings to the store today, with a coat that just (barely) hung below my bulge.

When I got outside, I opened my coat and walked to the car with my half-hard cock outlined clearly.
 
I did it again! This time through WalMart, wearing a shirt that barely covered the top half of my cock. I loved, loved, loved bending down to get items off the lower shelves and showing my leggings-covered ass.
 
Nice pictures and nice description. I too wear leggings which my wife helps buy for me. The best is going into the women's department and shopping , picking out leggings and tights and then going to the fitting room. Letting the attendant count the items then giving me a room. Then when I go to the cashier is so precious. I wear them while hiking or just around town and of coarse to the adult book and video store. There I wear light lip stick and eye shadow. Very subtle but definite there . Hugs
 
Did all my errands today in my leggings and a flannel shirt that just barely covered my cock and balls. Of course, I left the bottom button undone. All through Walmart and the mall, the grocery store, even the gas station to put air in my tires.

Now there's a constellation of dried pre-cum spots on the inside.
 
I love wearing leggings around the house, especially with an oversized T-shirt with a t-shirt bra. Oh, and tiny panties as well ;)

I loved wearing bike short back in the late 90s with a t-shirt & panties like that. Especially as they could pass as tight fitting men's workout attire. But leggings seem even sexier! Would love to try some!
 
neighbors leggings

Borrowed from a friend
 

Attachments

  • Barbs Legging Co.jpg
    Barbs Legging Co.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Barb Leggings.jpg
    Barb Leggings.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Barbs Legging A.jpg
    Barbs Legging A.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
Borrowed from a friend

I must say that you look absolutely lovely in these leggings. Both front and back. I can tell how much you enjoyed Slippin Into them. Since they're Barb's leggings did you really just borrow them? Do you have to give them back to her and did you also model them so she could see exactly how you looked? I bet there's a good story there, isn't there?
 
Borrowed from a friend

Lisa--I gasped when I opened the first picture. OMG that is so effing sexy!!! Would love to run my fingertips up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down... You get the point...
 
Another borrowed pair...

Actually I'm keeping them both:devil:
 

Attachments

  • Dianns Legging.jpg
    Dianns Legging.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Diann Leggings AS.jpg
    Diann Leggings AS.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Dianns leggings a.jpg
    Dianns leggings a.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top