Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

This week
March 13, 2017
We went down Alice in Wonderland's rabbit hole...

"When can we trust the President?"(NBC News correspondent Peter Alexander asked when people should assume Mr Trump was telling the truth.)

“If he’s not joking, of course,” said Sean Spicer.

(We are attempting to get the truth out of Trump, through Sean Spicer? He is the officially appointed liar for Emperor Carrot.)

President Donald Trump's counselor Kellyanne Conway said White House press secretary Sean Spicer used "alternative facts" when he falsely called the crowds at Trump's swearing-in ceremony "the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe."Jan 22, 2017

http://time.com/4642689/kellyanne-co...rnative-facts/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7629486.html

NBC News correspondent Peter Alexander-
“The bottom line is the question is still not answered. Can you say affirmatively that whenever the president says something, we can trust it to be real?”

“If he’s not joking!” Spicer exclaimed.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/if-h...the-president/

Lies, of no consequence ?


Trump once claimed America has no chess grandmasters. We have 90, Politifact found.

After two months in office, Trump’s credibility gap has become a dangerous chasm. It threatens his administration and the nation he serves. He must learn to tell the truth.

By the way: Two of Trump’s wiretap tweets did not use quote marks.

He isn’t telling the truth about that, either.

http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/ed...139256468.html


March 17, 2017 10:07 a.m.
White House Angers Britain by Claiming Obama Used U.K. Spies to Wiretap Trump


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-on-trump.html

GCHQ!

What is that? It’s the initials for the British intelligence-finding agency.

The White House has been forced to apologise for remarks made by Sean Spicer that suggested GCHQ could have been spying on President Trump.

Prime Minister Theresa May’s official spokesman said the UK government had been assured the allegations will not be repeated.


http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b0ec9d29daf41c


Any port in a storm will do, if Emperor Trump makes a bad tweet. This time,Emperor Carrot got bullshit all over England's shoes. Does the Emperor understand their agency helps us ?
 
Most of these threads belong in the GB.

Could you get over your red butt hole and slow down, and take ur meaningless angry threads to the GB?
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot is losing his stranglehold on the media ?

Trump complains his rallies will shrivel if health care bill fails

We won’t have these crowds if we don’t get this done,” he reportedly complained. “I honestly think many of you will lose your seats in 2018 if you don’t get this done.”



http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/we-...llies-will-shrivel-if-health-care-bill-fails/


Yes, Emperor Carrot made promises. What has the Republican party been promising since time immemorial ?

You can keep your money.

You do not have to share with poor people.

White Americans will always be at the head of the line.

His greatest hits are Kill Abortion Rights, The Wall, Protect America from Terrorists, and Kill Obamacare.

The vote is coming up, and Emperor Carrot is suddenly worried about his credibility.His fans will be disappointed. His Muslim ban failed.His budget is unacceptable. His claims about wiretapping were shot down.Hillary Clinton did not go to jail.

What if his fans start doubting alternative facts? What will happen to the popularity of alt right publications?If they fold, he will not have alternative quotes!

How will he be able to produce his propaganda film clips without his fans?He will not be able to falsely advertise his popularity.

Emperor Carrot's public image will suffer, and his house of cards might fold.
 
Congressional Black Caucus Shows Trump Its Policy Vision for Black America


The group met with the president for the first time on Wednesday afternoon

March 22, 2017


"We Have a Lot to Lose: Solutions to Advance Black Families in the 21st Century.”

140 page document

(an answer to Trump's question- "What do you have to lose."


Richmond said his constituents, black voters and even caucus members urged him to cancel the meeting and instead focus only on resisting the president's agenda and reducing the chances for his re-election, similar to what he said tea party Republicans did to Obama.

He said "if our only action is to resist," African-Americans around the country are going to suffer disproportionately.

The Congressional Black Caucus is made up of 49 black members of Congress, mostly Democrats, but Rep. Mia Love, R-Utah, is also a member.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...ack-caucus-shares-policy-vision-black-america

Besides the expectation of new funding, there was advance talk of changes like an aspirational goal of 5 to 10 percent for federal agency funding to HBCUs, a special HBCU innovation fund, large boosts in Pell Grant and Title III funding, and extra tax breaks for those in the private sector who contribute to HBCUs,” Wilson wrote.

To his disappointment, however, Wilson said rather than signing an executive order that would produce such outcomes, Trump merely moved the HBCU initiative from the Education Department to the Executive Office of the President. No additional funding. No tax breaks. Nada.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2017/03...-leaders-got-duped-white-house-meeting-trump/

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...kers-to-confront-trump-on-policies-in-meeting


“In addition, despite his promise to support and strengthen HBCUs, President Trump proposes to give these schools the same amount of funding they received last year."


In his budget, Trump made no mention of leaders’ requests for a 5-to-10-percent increase in federal agency funding to HBCUs nor their plea for significant boosts in Pell Grant and Title III funding. Rather than expand Pell Grants, which help low-income students afford college, the president’s budget seeks to slash nearly $4 billion from the program’s reserves.

This is the second time Trump has misled Black university leaders since taking office, even after pledging to “do more for HBCUs than any other president has done before.” University leaders initially expressed joy at the president’s vow to show favor to HBCUs, specifically in the form of additional funding. To their disappointment, however, Trump signed an executive order that simply moved the HBCU initiative from the Education Department to the Executive Office of the President.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2017/03...osal-omits-additional-funds-cuts-pell-grants/


Washington, D.C. – Congresswoman Barbara Lee released the following statement on the release of President Trump’s budget outline:

“As a social worker and a senior member of the House Budget and House Appropriations Committees, I know that the federal budget is a moral document. Sadly, President Trump’s budget outline once again confirms that his priorities and values are deeply out of step with the American people.

“This budget would offer massive handouts to defense contractors while gutting lifesaving programs for the poor and middle class. Despite the rampant waste, fraud and abuse at the Pentagon, this budget funnels even more taxpayer money into the pockets of defense contractors. Rather than make us safer, this budget outline is a recipe for greater instability, hunger and hopelessness around the world. By cutting the Department of State and USAID by more than $10 billion, the Trump Administration is undermining our global leadership and sentencing families around the world to poverty and illness.

“Finally, by slashing lifesaving programs, including job training, work-study aid, public health research, and housing assistance, the Trump Administration’s plan would wreak havoc on our communities. Turning our backs on working families, seniors, the disabled and the sick is both cruel and counterproductive. Nowhere are President Trump’s misplaced priorities clearer than in this budget’s outrageous request for more than $2 billion to construct his un-American wall on the southern border.



http://wilmingtonjournal.com/congre...-greater-instability-hunger-and-hopelessness/
 
Emperor Carrot was quite busy, today.


CBC meeting continued-

There were areas of agreement, Richmond said, including the need for infrastructure spending, and the importance of increasing safety for black families in the nation's inner cities. He also noted that money for historically black colleges and universities was not cut in Trump's budget, although there was no increase in funding for those schools.

Trump offered up meetings with his Cabinet secretaries, including Attorney General Jeff Sessions, and offered to meet with the Congressional Black Caucus on a quarterly basis. But Trump adviser Omarosa Manigault said they want to meet with all 49 members of the caucus, not just the leadership.

"They're not a monolith," she said after the meeting, pointing out that they get requests from black lawmakers all the time about individual projects and districts. "The CBC has different voices, different priorities, different constituents, and we have to address each of those and not just the seven people who came today."
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot steals from SNL

I'm Chevy Chase, and you're not.
-Chevy Chase
Saturday Night Live, Season 1

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/vacation/chevy-chase-lampoon-snl/


' I’m President, and you’re not'

In his interview with Time, Mr Trump evaded questions.


Instead of squarely addressing Time’s question regarding the reputation of the White House and his relationship with the intelligence community, Mr Trump was evasive and would only say repeatedly that he “inherited a mess”.


When asked if he was worried if the claims he is making about wiretapping, statistics, and being wrong on other issues would hurt his “credibility”, Mr Trump said: “Name what’s wrong! I mean, honestly.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-cia-relations-intelligence-nsa-a7646181.html


Comments made about the failure of the Trumpcare non vote.

"The huge iceberg,that sunk the Titanic."

- "Greater Boston" WGBH

"You have full control of both branches, and the Whitehouse. How the heck did you put yourself in a no- win situation?"

Interviewing people at the Iron Town Diner,in Saugus, MA

(These small towns are modest, hardworking, middle class. The people that filled the blue and pink collar jobs in Boston. Classic cookie cutter houses, with a small lawn, and tiny flower garden. Every neighborhood has a church.)

Saugus was a Democrat town.
Half switched to Republican.

Some hate Trump.
They are watching closely, and they are very angry.
 
Andy Borowitz


17308858_1518484738196503_7825092628754388690_n.jpg
 
Emperor Carrot recently participated in an interview with Time Magazine’s Michael Scherer for a cover story about his relationship with the truth. Predictably, this conversation really tested the limits of irony.

"In the transcript below, we have redacted everything that is not verifiably true. What remains is everything the president said that is definitely true."

(More than half of the original transcript has been blacked out. Emperor Carrot cannot resist going to Bizarro Town during an interview.)


http://theslot.jezebel.com/we-redac...93571837#_ga=1.24321594.1845965176.1490323162
 
All the papers should do the redacted and cut his audio on recorded interviews, with a crawl stating "This is Bullshit!" below.:)
 
March 24, 2017

Wait, what ?

Evil Grand Vizier Bannon cobbled the bill out of garbage from the campaign. Garbage in,garbage out. Bannon knew it was garbage.


The idea that Trump had to repeal Obamacare before slashing taxes was never his own. It was Paul Ryan’s.

The House Speaker insisted on this sequence because his dream of passing permanent regressive tax cuts depends on it. To avoid a Democratic filibuster in the Senate, Republicans must pass their tax plan in the form of a budget-reconciliation bill — a type of legislation that can pass with a simple majority in the upper chamber. But budget-reconciliation bills cannot increase the budget deficit outside of the ten-year period after they’re passed.

This means that Republicans can either put a ten-year time limit on their tax cuts — as they did under George W. Bush — or they need to find a way to make their tax cuts revenue neutral.

That latter gambit may sound impossible. And it probably is. But it’s a bit less impossible if Republicans repeal Obamacare first, as Jonathan Chait has explained...

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...cking-ryans-plan-to-do-health-care-first.html
 
March 24, 2017 Rep. Tim Ryan (Ohio) Trump has full control of House, Senate, could not pass bill.


Vice President Pence, who canceled a trip out of Washington, had hoped to make one last sale in a meeting with the roughly 40-member, hard-line conservative Freedom Caucus, which had also refused to budge from its ideological objections to the bill.


In an attempt to win the caucus over, an amendment was added to the bill late Wednesday night, cutting essential health benefits, 10 types of medical care that insurance companies are required to cover. The Freedom Caucus wants to see premiums come down and believes cutting benefits is the way to do that.

But that also had an effect on moderates. For example, Rep. Barbara Comstock, R-Va., who represents a swing district in the D.C. suburbs, said she wouldn't back the bill, joining more moderate Republicans who are top 2018 Democratic targets who don't want to take a tough vote that might come back to bite them during the midterms.

http://www.npr.org/2017/03/24/52139...more-republicans-defect-from-health-care-bill


"This bill is pure greed, and real people will suffer and die from it," said Rep. Pramila Jayapal of Washington state.

http://boston.edgemedianetwork.com/...gop_abruptly_pulls_troubled_health_care_bill_

There was no public campaign for this bill. No one knew what was in the bill. The bill was an abomination. Trump tried to give away the store, to get the bill passed. Would have devastated the poor, and enriched the rich.


What was Emperor Carrot's response? He blamed the Democrats.

Emperor Carrot did not make friends, when he tried to buy the Cleveland Indians, and move them out of Ohio.

August 15, 2015 Emperor Carrot held Boston Mayor Walsh up to ridicule, at a rally in the Winnacunnet High School in Hampton, N.H. Called him a clown, because he refused to throw undocumented immigrants to the I.C.E. wolves.Boston is fighting Emperor Carrot's travel ban with a lawsuit.

The British extremely unhappy with what Judge Napilitano said about GCHQ on Fox TV

Judge Napolitano was M.I.A. Napolitano has stayed off social media since the controversy started, with no tweets since last Thursday. Fox News did not respond to requests for comment.

The Los Angeles Times, citing anonymous sources, said "Napolitano is not expected to be on Fox News Channel any time in the near future."


http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/17/media/fox-news-donald-trump-andrew-napolitano/index.html?iid=EL


Speaking on "Fox & Friends," Napolitano said "three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command, he didn't use the NSA, he didn't use the CIA, he didn't use the FBI and he didn't use the Department of Justice, he used GCHQ. What the heck is GCHQ? That's the initials for the British spying agency."
 
Interviews at the Iron Town Diner and at Kane’s Donuts, in Saugus, MA


http://news.wgbh.org/2017/03/24/politics-government/trump-regret-saugus-not-so-much


The people that are sticking with Trump, do not seem to examine anything very closely.

The people that voted for Hillary Clinton, do not have a very positive view of Trump.

Sad part of Trump's entry into the political world-

"Half of my family — I’ve got a big family — half of my family is for Trump," he says. "Same thing with my wife. She’s lived in Saugus her whole life, she’s got a big family, half of them are for Trump. ... It’s kind of got [so that] in the family, you can’t even talk."
 
Oh, dear.

Emperor Carrot's not quite obvious violations, have been exposed...

The eldest Trump son (Donald Jr.) started out well enough, telling Forbes, “I do not talk about the government with him, and he does not talk about the business with us,” referring to his father. “That’s kind of a steadfast pact we made, and it’s something that we honor.”


Very shortly afterward, however, his younger brother accidentally told the truth.

Eric admitted that he does discuss “the bottom line, profitability reports and stuff like that, but you know, that’s about it” with his father. When asked about the regularity with which he does so, Eric said, “depending, yeah, depending,” before clarifying (after being asked whether it might be quarterly), “yeah, probably quarterly.”

http://www.salon.com/2017/03/24/sat...n-his-unethical-relationship-with-his-father/
 
While the rest of his senior staff scrambled to squeeze votes for President Trump's flailing health care package, one person remained notably absent for most of the week: Jared Kushner.

Along with this wife, Ivanka Trump, another key cog in the president's inner circle, Kushner was on vacation until Thursday, skiing with family in the posh Colorado town of Aspen. Paparazzi caught Jared and Ivanka taking leisurely strolls, enjoying ice cream cones with their three kids and winding their way down the slopes.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/24/politics/jared-kushner-aspen-ski-trip-obamacare/index.html


Who paid for the trip ?
 
wow

A hundred Secret Service Agents went on the Aspen trip with them, for a week. Who paid for that ?


Emperor Carrot blames everyone but himself for failure of GOP healthcare legislation

On Twitter on Sunday morning, Trump wrote: “Democrats are smiling in DC that the Freedom Caucus, with the help of Club for Growth and Heritage, have saved Planned Parenthood & O[bama]care.”

Emperor Carrotwas referring to the advocacy group Club for Growth, as well as the Heritage Foundation thinktank and likely its advocacy offshoot Heritage Action for America, all conservative groups with influence on the members of the Freedom Caucus.

Schumer said: “For the president to say he will undermine it, that’s not presidential. That’s petulance.”


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ump-healthcare-blame-freedom-caucus-democrats
 
Was Emperor Carrot's son-in-law sent off to complete an errand, while the vote was readied ?


Jared Kushner flew to Aspen same day as ‘one of Putin’s closest confidants’ whose wife is pals with Ivanka

27 March 2017

Photojournalist Eric Rosenwald examined flight logs from airports in the area and found that Kushner arrived in Aspen on Saturday, March 18 — the same day as Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich, who has been described as “one of Putin’s closest confidants.” Abramovich is known to own a home in Aspen.


According to Politico’s Jake Sherman, Abramovich’s wife, Dasha Zhukova, attended President Trump’s inauguration as a guest of Ivanka Trump.

Rosenwald goes on to point out that two days later Abramovich’s plane flew to the Caribbean just as two planes linked to Michael Cohen, special counsel to the president, arrived at nearby airports.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/ja...st-confidants-whose-wife-is-pals-with-ivanka/
 
Emperor Carrot's son in law, Jared Kushner met with head of Russian bank that hosted spy ring busted by Preet Bharara

March 27, 2017

Kushner, who is President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, met with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. during the presidential transition and then sent a deputy to a second meeting requested by the diplomat, Sergey Kislyak, reported the New York Times.

Kislyak requested that meeting to “deliver a message” to Kushner, who the ambassador wanted to meet with Sergey Gorkov, the chief of Vnesheconombank — and he later did.


The state-owned development bank was placed on the U.S. sanctions list after Russian President Vladimir Putin annexed Crimea and began meddling in Ukraine politics.

Vnesheconombank also hosted a spy ring at its New York City offices, according to U.S. investigators.


https://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/re...that-hosted-spy-ring-busted-by-preet-bharara/
 
We have an answer, about why Emperor Carrot did not go golfing at his beloved Mar-A-Lago in Florida, this weekend. He had to help his son Eric sell tickets at the Virginia golf club. $$$$$$ Money, before pleasure.


https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/26/us/politics/donald-trump-brand-properties.html?_r=1


With daddy and son Eric promoting all of daddy's golf clubs, how do they manage to make each golf club lose millions ?


Watch Trump Call Obamacare Repeal "So Easy"
"Nobody can do that like me."

March 24, 2017


Together we're going to deliver real change that once again puts Americans first," Trump said at an October rally in Florida. "That begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as Obamacare…You're going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it's going to be so easy."


http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/trump-obamacare-repeal-promise-so-easy
 
Emperor Carrot thrust a plant that would have otherwise shuttered quietly into the national spotlight. "Rexnord of Indiana is moving to Mexico and rather viciously firing all of its 300 workers," he tweeted. "This is happening all over our country.

"No more!"


In the weeks following the Carrier deal, Reed prayed Trump would step in and save the day. He put off looking for work. Taking a new job before the plant shutdown would endanger his severance package, anyway.

Then four months passed.

"There's not a hope alive for us," Reed said Tuesday. "We're done."

Since February, Reed, who assembles ball bearings, has shared the floor with workers from Mexico. Rexnord sent them up to learn his trade.

March 29, 2017


Rexnord, an industrial supplier in Indianapolis, was starting the two-month process of closing the factory and moving nearly 300 jobs to Monterrey, Mexico.

The company announced it was ending its six-decade run in America's heartland about three weeks before President Donald Trump won the election.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-rexnord-trump-mexico-20170329-story.html


April 20, 2016

Trump made frequent references to Carrier while campaigning for president, saying Carrier would "pay a damn tax."



You're gonna pay a damn tax when you leave this country and you think you're going to sell product because we're all so stupid," Trump said.
 
Emperor Carrot needed votes in 2016.

Rexnord has issued the first layoff notices for workers at its Indiana plant.
The plant, which makes metal bearings, is less than 2 miles from the Carrier center where President Trump took credit for saving hundreds of manufacturing jobs last year. That claim was inflated, and automation will ultimately replace some of the jobs that were saved.


Rexnord (RXN) is closing the Indiana plant in June and cutting 300 jobs in all. Twenty-three assembly line workers will lose their jobs in the first round of cuts, said Chuck Jones, the president of the union local.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/28/news/companies/rexnord-layoffs-mexico/

March 29, 2017


Rexnord’s 350 workers are expected to be gone by summer. Elsewhere in the state, auto parts supplier CTS Corp. in Elkhart is sending production to Asia and Mexico, cutting 230 jobs. Welbilt Inc. closed its Sellersburg beverage systems factory in January and sent production to Mexico, eliminating more than 70 jobs. Harman Professional Solutions shifted some operations in Elkhart to Mexico, killing 125 jobs.

Layoffs at UTC’s Huntington plant began recently. The facility will be closed by early 2018. The Carrier fan-coil lines and related jobs will be gone by the end of this year. “I wish I could sit here and say the people are going to be all right,” Chuck Jones says. “That ain’t the f---ing case. A lot of these people’s lives are going to be ruined.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...p-said-he-saved-1-100-jobs-at-a-carrier-plant
 
Stephen King on Donald Trump: ‘How do such men rise? First as a joke’

He’s written novels with eerily similar plotlines – but how did Trump become president?


The only way to find out: inject a panel of fictional voters with truth serum

April 1, 2016


King OK, since we’re on the subject of Clinton, I want to go around the table and have you give me one word or one short phrase that describes your impression of her. Gary, you haven’t had much to say, so let’s start with you.


Barker Before we get to that, I just want to say that I’ve always been attracted to young men on surfboards. This truth serum is… whoo.

Barker Bitch. I thought she was a bitch.

King OK. Felicia?

Gagnon Stuck-up. A stuck-up smartypants. She talked down to people.

King William?

Russell Felicia’s exactly right. Clinton projected arrogance and a sense of entitlement. Riding on Slick Willie’s coat-tails.

Allen I hated those pantsuits. Like she doesn’t think people can figure out she’s got a booty. And she’s starting to look really old.

Wiggins Is she a lesbian? I heard she was a lesbian.

Sparks I don’t care about that, but her bestie was one of those Muslims. You know, the one married to the guy always showing his junk on the internet. Huma Abba-Jabba, or something.

(a good amount of questions asked by SK in the link. I cannot list too much from this article.)

King I think we’ve about finished, but I’d like to run one more thing by you before we break for lunch. Psychologists mention four basic traits when diagnosing a sociopathic condition known as narcissistic personality disorder. People suffering from this condition believe themselves superior to others, they insist on having the best of everything, they are egocentric and boastful, and they have a tendency to first select love objects, then find them at fault and push them aside. Comments?

[A long silence at the table.]

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...rump-fictional-voters-truth-about-us-election
 
Back
Top