Story Search

Cavorting

Virgin
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Posts
2
Hi,

I wondered if you could help. My GF told me that she used to write on here and I'm intrigued to find the stories she wrote.

She's told me of three of the stories she's written but I can't find them after a lot of looking.

She's reluctant to give me the name she posted under or the title so I wondered if anyone could give me advice on how I should search for the stories?

Thanks in advance!
 
Heyla Cavorting,

And welcome to Lit.

My first suggestion would be to tie her to the bed and go get the hand-cranked egg beaters and a spatula from the kitchen and tell her you are going to give her the "Aunt Jemima Treatment" until she surrenders the username.

Another option, though, would be to check out this hidden forum. From there, there are two good stickies; one from Laurel with a link to two hidden Literotica search functions, and another with clear, concise instructions on using "Goggle" to find specific Lit stories. (Although I still wind up looking at naked tits. Not that I'm complaining.)

Also, in that forum, if you can share some details, some of us occasionally wander through that might recognize it. Granted, more often than not you will get authors shamelessly cadging views by posting links to their own stories. But, eventually, you might get a hit from someone that remembers reading them.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply.

I've tried similar to what you suggested but to no avail with google.

The stories I know of are strangers on a train, a broken down vehicle, and a girl falling asleep at a party and having 3 guys cum on her!
 
Back
Top