Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little post-holiday fun

Let the festivities continue.

Have a great day everyone!
 
Last edited:
Hey there lovebugs!

*Love* all of the ideas...now let's see how brave I am feeling. Let's start off with some holiday fun pics. Better late than never....

Here we go!
Mmmmmmm. Christmas treats are always the best.
 
The warm to relax me, the coffee to wake me up, and snuggling in bed just after we....

Yes Jo .. just after we .. :devil: .. ;)

Great way to start the Festivies .. ;-)

attachment.php


Damn I love Your Smarties :cool: !!!

attachment.php


Very Impressive Jo ;) .. Just a question tho ? .. The Whole Thing .. :D

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
 
Congrats Sexy Lady

Janine

I had to show up for your 100th page of sexy teasing. Although I don't post here much I that doesn't mean I don't visit frequently, and fantasize about your mouth, nipples ass and other body parts.

Keep up the sexy tease and I hope you have 100 more pages of classy eroticism.

Bob:rose::rose::kiss:
 
Hi sweetie! HEY!! Page 100

Now you have to post a crotch shot. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Congrats on 100 pages you sexy thing!... Oh yeah, I would love to know what you could do with your mouth!:D
 
Good morning lovelies!

Although ringing in the New Year was fun, going back to work yesterday... not so much. It's always nice to have time off until I come back to the avalanche of work piled on my desk and overflowing inbox. *sigh*

Hoping to be back on my feet near 100% next week, which means back to my regular routine. I am looking forward to it!

Here are a few more pics for a dark, snowy morning. Who's going to come back to bed with me? It's cold out there!!

What an invite :D
Great pics too :rose:
 
Hi there lovelies!

Just a few pics left in this series, and next week I'll have to get back behind that camera and come up with something fun for page 100.

I'm still open to ideas..... :cattail:

I still think that...whatever you do....you should pull your panties down just enough to give us a clean peak at your bush.......:p

And yes...**** only begins to describe what could be done with your body......:devil:
 
Hey there lovebugs!

*Love* all of the ideas...now let's see how brave I am feeling. Let's start off with some holiday fun pics. Better late than never....

Here we go!

Those are some lovely holiday treats!! I wonder if it all tastes like peppermint?
 
Page 100!

Thank you for all for your page 100 cheer, lovebugs!

I can't say that I'm quite ready to 'release kitty' as someone requested (which made me smile) but you know that I'll never say never.

I have started to create an index of all 380-something pics, so that you can find your favorites easily. It's a work in progress (my way of saying it ain't done yet), but posted now are the list of pics where I am wearing panties, and the super-shy rear view (my most-requested), along with some others.

Here are a few more from the apron series...
 
Last edited:
The lips are lustful, the nips suckable, the "V" is sought after, and the body is quite curvy. Thank you for sharing, maybe more of the "V"? chuckle
I think I may have been asked that once or twice before.... maybe there's a place for a little V in 2013?

Good thing pretty much 'everyone' likes candy canes...
Indeed....yummmmmmm

Mmmmmmm. Christmas treats are always the best.
Yes, they are!

Sure do wish I could lick your candy.
Right back at 'cha!

Yes Jo .. just after we ..
Great way to start the Festivies ..
[Damn I love Your Smarties !!!
Very Impressive Jo.. Just a question tho ? .. The Whole Thing .. :
Thanks For Sharing ... ::
Oh, come on OneHD, don't play coy with me, you *know* the answer to that question.... :cattail:

Welcome to page 100...:)
Yayyyyyyy!

I had to show up for your 100th page of sexy teasing. Although I don't post here much I that doesn't mean I don't visit frequently, and fantasize about your mouth, nipples ass and other body parts.

Keep up the sexy tease and I hope you have 100 more pages of classy eroticism.

Bob
Mr. Bob!! It's been so long since I've been summoned to your office! Good to see you, and thanks for the page 100 cheer!

Now you have to post a crotch shot. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll get right on that. In the meantime, all of the previously posted crotch shots can be found in one convenient location on my index, just for you :kiss:

100 pages of naughty goodness. Congrats!
'naughty goodness' ... I like that!

Happy Belated Holidays AND congrats on the 100th page! :)
Thank you sweet:heart:

Congrats on 100 pages you sexy thing!... Oh yeah, I would love to know what you could do with your mouth!
For sure, I can sing... is that what you meant? ;)

I'm glad you had a fun time

What an invite
Great pics too
Even dressed you're hot
Can you come cook for me like that?
They are so sexy
Congrats on reaching 100 pages :D
Here's to the next 100
Thank you sweetie! I am a hell of a cook ~ and in the kitchen too! What's your favorite dish?

Happy 100th pages!!!!
Thank you my sweet Prince!:kiss:

I still think that...whatever you do....you should pull your panties down just enough to give us a clean peak at your bush.......

And yes...**** only begins to describe what could be done with your body......
2013 has just begun... there's lots of time for flashing... :kiss:

Those are some lovely holiday treats!! I wonder if it all tastes like peppermint?
I guess you'll just have to taste and find out!:cattail:
 
Would love to watch you working in the kitchen, naked under your apron, your beautiful breasts bobbing out. :)
So long as we aren't cooking anything that gets hot and splashes.... I am quite the calamity... ;)

Look at you posting without telling me to come. . .look
I thought you had a 6th sense for that kind of thing.... wasn't your spidey sense tingling? :cattail:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top