Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
:d:d

There are no better plans, for sure!

No to lick, kiss, finger, and nibble on you until you beg for something bigger & harder. :devil: :cool:

I want to run my fingers thru your hair before / whilst moving my tongue down to suck and lick those nipples of yours before letting my other hand slide down your white top to your pjs and letting my hand slide / rub between your legs with utter desire as my lips move from your nipples to your lips, kissing, biting, tongues flicking over one another...

A 1:1 session, huh? Wow.... I can only imagine what tuition will cost, although I must say it's the first time I've ever looked forward to a final exam. :devil:

Oh, there is no charge for this class, but the drills are intense and a lot of the tests are oral!! :D

I have to say, every time I read these responses, I smile :)

Happy TGIF .. Jo .. You sure end the week with a Bang
You are always Smiling and the way your hair frames Your Face
Thanks For Sharing ...
This is a family vacay, but hoping that some kind of banging will be occurring ~ and I don't mean a knock at the door! :devil:

TGIF! Absolutely gorgeous breasts! Nothing says Friday than a pair of pointy nipples. Now I'll be drooling all day, well more than usual.
Happy Friday and thanks for sharing!
Well, if nothing says Friday like a pointy pair of nipples, that what says "Saturday"?

If you promise to behave I'll remove the ball gag.

Loving the "sheepdog" hair look. Your boobies and their sweet pert nipples are a delight to my eyes. Given the opportunity I could spend many a happy hour licking and sucking at those. I wonder could you stand it, or would I have to tie you down.
I will behave, girls scout's honor <angelic smile here> but if you *have* to tie me down, so be it.... something tells me you'd make it worth my while.

SuperShyJ9-Cum back to bed; (curling up with SuperShy). Hope you enjoy your vacation, safe trip.
Thank you, I will, sweet:heart:.

Hope your friday runs smooth and you have a great weekend. Love the pics. Enjoy your vacation.
My Friday was great ~ and I am soooo ready to go. Thank you very much!

Is it just me or are you just getting sexier?
It's so funny, if you were to ask me to describe myself in 10 words or less, 'sexy' would never make it. Truly. Thank you :kiss:

In the words of Billy Idol " more more more"
Are you crying with rebel yell?

There are no better plans, for sure!

No to lick, kiss, finger, and nibble on you until you beg for something bigger & harder.
Oh, I'll beg, and probably scream some too..... Mmmmmmm

I want to run my fingers thru your hair before / whilst moving my tongue down to suck and lick those nipples of yours before letting my other hand slide down your white top to your pjs and letting my hand slide / rub between your legs with utter desire as my lips move from your nipples to your lips, kissing, biting, tongues flicking over one another...
Oh my, I can feel the blush run over my cheeks and the tingle run down through my body.......:eek:

Oh, there is no charge for this class, but the drills are intense and a lot of the tests are oral!!
I bet I'll pass with flying colors.... :devil:

Have a great vaca and don't stay away to long!
Your breast and nipples always a great sight to see, but they seem really happy today::p:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saturday post, a little early...

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go.....

Here are the last of the PJ series ~ I guess we'll all just need to think about snuggling a bit until I get back.

Have fun ~ talk with you all soon!

Last edited:
Have a great vac and don't stay away to long!
Your breats and nipples always a great sight to see, but they seem really happy today::p:

They are always happy to see *you* dear! Thank you for the well wishes! I'll be back far sooner than I'd like, but that's always the way with vacations....:kiss:

Here are the last of the PJ series ~ I guess we'll all just need to think about snuggling a bit until I get back.

Your finger to your lips have left me with such a naughty thought you sexy tease you!:heart:

Now I know you are getting sexier. That last one was the bomb Shy!! The finger between your.lips!!! And the slight downblouse?!?! Heavenly view doll!

Hope you enjoy your trip as much as I enjoyed your pictures.

Safe trip & please cum back to use.
I will, on both counts Prince Albert. Thank you.

Your finger to your lips have left me with such a naughty thought you sexy tease you!
Naughty thoughts for a naughty shy girl :cattail:

Now I know you are getting sexier. That last one was the bomb Shy!! The finger between your.lips!!! And the slight downblouse?!?! Heavenly view doll!
Thank you xxromanceguy, you are very sweet to say so.

I'm sure you will, but just so you know I am a very hard, driving, demanding instructor!
I am counting on it.

Saturday is sleeping I'm late in the nude and cuddling.
I *love* your idea of Saturday

I Like You Lots
Right back at 'cha!:kiss:

Hope you enjoy your trip as much as I enjoyed your pictures.
Well, in that case I hope you enjoyed them very, very much! Thank you.

i'm standing here outside your door, i hate to wake you UP to say goodbye...

lovely lovely series hun :) hope you have fun with or without plenty of bangin g
Go ahead, knock, wake me up ~ who needs sleep? :devil:

This is a family vacay, but hoping that some kind of banging will be occurring ~ and I don't mean a knock at the door! :devil:

That's good :devil: .. Enjoy your time away Good Looking ;)

attachment.php

Mmm what sweet Smarties ;)

attachment.php

I'm sure you know what Thoughts are brought to mind :devil:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I will behave, girls scout's honor <angelic smile here> but if you *have* to tie me down, so be it.... something tells me you'd make it worth my while.
Where you a girl scout? Do you still have the uniform? I feel a fantasy coming on. You in a too tight scout shirt, short skirt, no panties, hands tied....................... I must snap out of this before I go too far. :eek::kiss:

Going camping?? Hope you can fit my fantasy in. :D

Hey, I never noticed before, but that carpet looks a lot like the one in my study. Now I have visions of you kneeling like that under the desk, between my legs, your lushous lips inches from my hard cock. A bead of pre-cum beginning to drip from the eye............... Oh dear here I go again.

Have a good break. :kiss:

As a wife and mother you are shy, a bit I think but your sexiness has become more covert and a simple wink or well placed finger to those soft desirable lips or a hard nipple slip can say more over a cup of coffee than any of the pages in an adult novel.
And you do it well beauty.:rose:
And yes a current motel room fantasy of you tied to a head board and being pleasure until your a wet mess does come to mine, the lusty girl scout with the box of nookie to sell is playing on the B side:devil:

My pussy is getting a serious work out from these pics. I'm just dying to see her pussy though too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back