Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there lovebugs!

Hope you're all keeping cool this week ~ it's a scorcher here!

Glad to hear you like the random pics... so, here's another. Wishing you all a great week :kiss:

Its hot here too and your picture is not helping any! Thanks a lot! :catroar:

Hey there lovebugs!

Hope you're all keeping cool this week ~ it's a scorcher here!

Glad to hear you like the random pics... so, here's another. Wishing you all a great week :kiss:

Wow, a scorcher is exactly what you are... on your knees, hair in your face... very sexy!

scrum didly umptious
Yes, you are. ;)

Lovely random pic!
Thank you!

Its hot here too and your picture is not helping any! Thanks a lot!
Hmmmm....maybe an ice cube series would help?

That is just fabulous!!
Thank you!

Wow, a scorcher is exactly what you are... on your knees, hair in your face... very sexy!
Awwww, thanks sweet :heart:

I wouldn't mind being a tangled mess with you one bit!! I'm liking #3 a lot!
Thank you :kiss:

I've decided...

that these pics aren't totally random, they have the choker necklaces in common (although you can't see it in that last pic). That said, I've taken some more ~ so, here's the choker series... let's see where this takes us.

Have a good evening,:heart:bugs.

A few more to get over the hump

Good morning lovelies!

It's hot today ~ the kind of hot that just drains you completely ~ causes you to take your clothes off and not even think twice about it.

Wishing I had the day off to sit by the pool. Let's call in sick... come on, who's with me?

Ohhhh Yesss

Good morning lovelies!

It's hot today ~ the kind of hot that just drains you completely ~ causes you to take your clothes off and not even think twice about it.

Wishing I had the day off to sit by the pool. Let's call in sick... come on, who's with me?

Call in sick and then in a "69" start with those nipples, and after a nice long "nipple" treat slowly slide down to take care of whats under the panties -- and what do you do to whats hanging over you?

Good morning lovelies!

Number 8 makes me wanna fuck you.

I like the new series.
Thanks, babe!

dam lovely PM'd
:kiss:s for my sweet mackkjackk

there's parts of all of these pictures that need me in them.
It *is* lonely in these pictures all by myself... seems such a waste of sexual energy, no? :cattail:

Call in sick and then in a "69" start with those nipples, and after a nice long "nipple" treat slowly slide down to take care of whats under the panties -- and what do you do to whats hanging over you?
Well, this certainly sounds better than sitting poolside. :devil: I promise I'll know *just* what to do with what's hanging over me (licking my lips). You'll just have to trust me on this one.

Number 4 and 8. I would love to just lick and kiss and nibble.
Only if you promise to give my hair a little tug when you kiss me.

Number 8 makes me wanna fuck you.
So what are you waiting for? Pin me down :devil:

Good morning lovelies!

MY bedroom is cool - come over we will ... um ah ... watch t.v. or something... :cattail:

i think your going to have to get hubby back in these pics sweetheart xxx

Good morning lovelies!

I don't think it will be any cooler out by the pool. But we can try :)

MY bedroom is cool - come over we will ... um ah ... watch t.v. or something... :cattail:
TV, huh? Is *that* what they're calling it these days? ;)

i think your going to have to get hubby back in these pics sweetheart xxx
I don't know how Mr. Shy might feel about that one...

I don't think it will be any cooler out by the pool. But we can try :)
No, but it will be nice and cool *in* the pool... and I'm up for trying anything once. :cattail:

Good morning lovelies!

I would be there when it was snowing. ;) Though today I think you have just about the perfect excuse for calling in sick.

Those were the hottest pics I have seen. Damn you got me so hard. You are the sexiest woman around. Damn!!!

It's been a very long day, and I've had to be in 'corporate kick-ass mode' for most of it. I'm feeling a little bit aggressive and need to let off some steam.

Come on, lovebugs, help a girl out. Any ideas?

First of all, these may be the most enticing pics to date!! secondly, id much rather get IN the.pool and see just how naughty we could get!! Excuse me, but i need a cold shower right about now.... the weather may be hot, but you my lovely,m ake it scorching!!

It's been a very long day, and I've had to be in 'corporate kick-ass mode' for most of it. I'm feeling a little bit aggressive and need to let off some steam.

Babe I think you know what you want - you just need more men to help! :devil:

I do believe i could help you work off alot of steam.... while we create a bit more ourselves... first, we need to discard a bit more fabric.... then maybe a happy ending massage for you... then what ever your heart desires!!... just take control!! I love a gorgeous lady in charge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back