Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent some time catching up on my index and PMs ~ behind the 8 ball as usual. I realized that I am getting random with my pictures... I have previous series that I haven't finished posting all of the pics to... and new ones I've yet to post... oh, so unorganized these days, will you ever forgive me?!?

Anywho, here are a couple of post-shower pics after the Mr and I spent a lazy Sunday-late-morning-into-the-afternoon-in-bed (sans kiddos). Is there really any better way to spend a morning? We had round three after the shower, giving me crazy bed head. ;)

So, now it's Monday and I'm all alone....who's going to crawl into this bed and warm me up?

All flushed
Back in bed
Crazy bed head

Hope all of my :heart:bugs are thawing out!

Very hot pics sweetie :)
Thank you for sharing those :kiss:

Spent some time catching up on my index and PMs ~ behind the 8 ball as usual. I realized that I am getting random with my pictures... I have previous series that I haven't finished posting all of the pics to... and new ones I've yet to post... oh, so unorganized these days, will you ever forgive me?!?

Anywho, here are a couple of post-shower pics after the Mr and I spent a lazy Sunday-late-morning-into-the-afternoon-in-bed (sans kiddos). Is there really any better way to spend a morning? We had round three after the shower, giving me crazy bed head. ;)

Well, I'll be darned. A surprising glimpse of that most shy bit of anatomy we all wait for.

So, now it's Monday and I'm all alone....who's going to crawl into this bed and warm me up?

All flushed
Back in bed
Crazy bed head

Niiice! You look quite erotic and alluring in these pics... And do I spy Mr.'s hand in your lovely boob ?

I enjoyed your photos, you are stunning and sensual! Thank you for posting...
Thank you sweet:heart:

But might just have to punish you -- like a light slap on your behind then rub gently then................
Mmmmmmm yessssss please!

Great way to spend a Sunday morning.
I agree!

very kissable and suckable:devil:
Thank you!

Random is good
Hot pics:rose:
Glad you like :)

WOW
very hot:devil:
Thank you :eek:

Very hot pics sweetie :)
Thank you for sharing those :kiss:
Glad you like 'em, lovey.

I would gladly take the job of keeping you warm!!! Mmmmhmm!
It's yours. Now get on over here!

Well, I'll be darned. A surprising glimpse of that most shy bit of anatomy we all wait for.
It just might be... :cattail:

Niiice! You look quite erotic and alluring in these pics... And do I spy Mr.'s hand in your lovely boob ?
Thank you, and yes, that is the Mr's hand, indeed. :eek:

Omg!!! Hot!!

All flushed
Back in bed
Crazy bed head

Yes I am all thawed out thanks to your pictures!

Happy Wednesday, Lovebugs!

:heart:Happy Valentine's Day:heart: to my friends across the ocean, and a day early for all of my lovebugs right here. I'll be traveling much of the day tomorrow, and will be on a plane until well past midnight, so I am going to miss what is supposed to be the most romantic day of the year (so sayeth Hallmark)

So tonight, whilst all alone in the hotel, I decided to partake in some noisy self-love for the occasion. Only you will know just what I was thinking about. Hopefully my neighbors didn't mind too much :eek:

Here are a couple of pics in the spirit of V-day....

pink heart panties 1
pink heart panties 2

So go out there and get your heart-on! (Yes, cheesy, I know... but you laughed, you know you did)

:heart:Happy Valentine's Day:heart: to my friends across the ocean, and a day early for all of my lovebugs right here. I'll be traveling much of the day tomorrow, and will be on a plane until well past midnight, so I am going to miss what is supposed to be the most romantic day of the year (so sayeth Hallmark)

So tonight, whilst all alone in the hotel, I decided to partake in some noisy self-love for the occasion. Only you will know just what I was thinking about. Hopefully my neighbors didn't mind too much :eek:

So go out there and get your heart-on! (Yes, cheesy, I know... but you laughed, you know you did)

Thank you for the present... I am sure the neighbors love the naught audio ;)

I believe those panties are as close as we've been to your promised land.
Happy Valentine's Day to you. :)
(And me because of those panties. :devil:)

Happy V day my lady. These are some awesome photos. Would you please come by later and share some of yournnoisy action.

yummy...

Hey J - Happy V Day. Those panty pics are soooo yummy - they gave me a severe blood rush ;) Be safe in your travels babe. xoxoxo

pink heart panties 1
pink heart panties 2

If I look very closely -- and believe me I did! -- I can almost see what delicious treasure lies just beneath that pink lace. Mmm...get my heart on indeed, sexy lady!! :D

pink heart panties 1
pink heart panties 2

Very hot :devil:
Hope you enjoyed:kiss:
Happy Valentine's Day:rose:

Mmmm biting your lower lip, of course. :kiss:

Til Spring, huh? That sounds like I plan, because I am so sick of the cold!! Some animals hibernate for the winter .... this is a much better plan! :devil:

OK sounds good,then I'll bite your lower lips .....I mean lip....or do I;):devil::D Glad you like my plan,according to the ground hog on feb 2nd we have 6 weeks of winter left,which is good because I think it would take me that long to get my fill of you mmmm;):p::devil::kiss::D

lovely sexy panties and play time hun - hope your hotel room etiquette is enjoyable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back