Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussies allowed?

02 67 (northern nsw)

50 yr married, male, lives away, wife run out of steam.

Fit, relaxed, naughty.

Looking for female for any of

- coffee
- share stories
- play (mildly submissive preferred)
- walks or activities

Males for all of above except play. 😀

Perhaps We Could Be Secret Together?

Playing online in the 610

I'm a MWM 51 on a temp work assignment. Love to chat with a lady who also enjoys playing in secret. On Skype I'm t_cruiser and on Kik I'm cruiser_t

Mwm happy, cheerful, but looking 212, 718

59, mwm, 212 or 718
Looking to chat with mf, maybe more, really want to expand my worldview which is currently seems to be more and more of the old routine. Where is that excitement of youth where everything was an adventure?

Last edited:
Has this ever worked for anyone?

1) it’s not easily searchable.
2) it’s a sausage fest
3) well. 1 and 2 are enough.

Postcode 3000, Melbourne Australia.

Long way away!

38yo guy, married almost 10 years and just looking for thrills and a friend to share fun things with.

MWM in 925 510

Married white Male, tall, erotic seeking a female chat friend, maybe more.. love to exchange erotic thoughts with happy endings :) PM me if interested

56 MWM in 919.. Just looking for a female friend for online chat and inspiration.

Anyone in Florida

MWM - 50 - wife and I unfortunately sleep in separate rooms at the moment. Looking for females or open minded couples to chat with. Please send a PM.

26 male here looking for a female near 724, 412, or 304 I’m looking for a high sex driven female. I am in shape I take care of my body with lifting and cardio. I have a clean diet. I have a nice big clean cock. I’m 5’10” with brown hair brown eyes and a high sex drive myself. Looking for chatting or hookup. PM me and we’ll go from there. :)

Last edited:
West Ga area

Mid twenties bisexual couple here. Looking for other bisexual guys, girls, or couples.

MWM, mid-50s, looking for erotic chat, possible meet up -- particularly with curious/experienced MF couple. PMs welcomed.

Where are the southern California women who are looking? That seems to be very much like a unicorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back