The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when the video and audio on Netflix get out of sync. I honestly don't know what causes that.... He sighs and frown, poking at it oddly.
 
Mmmm? What about us? We are simply having a nice, quiet discussion that's all.

Nothing to see here, move along now

And remember to bounce as you do

Hmmm, not sure I believe you. But...I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

And will bear that in mind.

grins and moves away from those talking, a distinct bounce to her sway as she does
 
That wasting time on Saturday morning like this reading posts can be fun..sure beats the grocery shopping I am putting off doing right now...
 
This is insane. He changes jobs goes in a couple hours later works a couple hours later and the whole house sleeping schedule goes to hell. Can't wait till we all adapt and it becomes normal again
 
Grins teasingly. Aww...but you never let me put anything else in it. And it is such a pretty mouth.

:p Of course not. It belongs to someone else. *grins*

Smirks. Besides, the tying up someone and tossing them down a well...well if such a thing had happened, you KNOW that you'd be high on my list of suspects regardless. Nods at her.

*gasp*

Moi? Now why would I be high on your list of suspects? I've always been such a good girl.

I'm sore in odd places...

Yeeeeah. Not touching this one. *snicker*

There are laws against that - namely water pollution laws.

There is, huh?

*scribbles down a note in her little black notebook*
 
Mmmm, a gorgeous lazy Sunday morning...and it's about to be wasted by cleaning.

snickers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top