Sassy and EY's erotic inspiration thread

This thread is a beautiful idea! Sassy and EY, ya'll are just the perfect team to come up with this...
Everyone has flaws, and everyone sees their own flaws more than anyone else does. Every person I have ever has the good fortune to see a picture of on Lit has been attractive. I do not always have time to comment on each person, but yall are all gorgeous! I just love love love the idea of a positive thread to help build one another up. I teared up a little reading all the wonderful and uplifting comments and pictures that have been posted on this thread.
*big hugs to all you beautiful positive people*
:heart::heart::heart:

Great idea for a thread Sassy and EY!!

I love you Sassy and many others here do as well.

I do because you are the first person who reached out to me on here for no other reason than to tell me that you thought I was sweet.

Do not EVER doubt what a perfectly wonderful woman you are!! :rose::rose: :heart::heart:

Such true words ladies. Never doubt yourself

I do because you are the first person who reached out to me on here for no other reason than to tell me that you thought I was sweet.

Do not EVER doubt what a perfectly wonderful woman you are!! :rose::rose: :heart::heart:

Sassy, EY and Tali, wonderful sexy ladies who powerfully stimulate the most erotic organ we have - the brain. Incredibly gorgeous pictures from all of you. Thank you all.

Long read ahead. But worth it. :kiss:

Why do we as women have such a hard time being kind to ourselves? We can look at another woman who has the same exact flaw that we ourselves think we do and then tell her that she is beautiful. For some reason, we can easily find beauty in any other person, but when we look at ourselves in the mirror, we tear what we see apart. We criticize ourselves day after day for the things that make us unique. Would we really be any happier if we all looked the same?

Magazines and society have told us what beauty is for so long that we have begun to think that if we don't adhere to that standard we are not good enough. That anything less than perfection is unacceptable. Then, we take this to new levels and become jealous or envious of what other women have, or look like. We tear ourselves down because these other women have bigger breasts, or thinner thighs, or blue eyes. Maybe it's her height, or pretty nose, or smaller feet that make us insecure. There are always things we wish we had, and that allows envy to grow and fester within ourselves to the point we lash out at others. We project our own insecurities on this other person, giving way to fear, envy, resentment, rage, anxiety, and overall bad self-esteem.

How would things be different if instead, we built each other up? Rather than letting our insecurities tear us down, what if we set out to understand that each and every one of us has insecurities? What if we could instead help that person feel better about looking in their own mirror? We don't know what that person goes through every day, or what her struggles are. Sometimes, behind a beautiful smile, there lies a shattered soul. We assume because she has something we don't that she must then be happier. That is not always true. Each of us have different demons.

When I met Erotically_Yours. I said to myself, “This woman will never talk to me. She is beautiful. Look at her body. It's perfect. She is tall, thin, and has great boobs.” I listed all the things that I thought were perfect. But as I got to know her, I found out that she has just as many insecurities as I do. Only different. She envied me for my blue eyes and because I was loving, forgiving, and compassionate. She reminded me that being liked for beauty alone can feel just as empty. So we talked about ways to change our negative thoughts. How to bring out the positive attributes in each other. The difference between then and now is rather than be jealous or envious of her, I now understand her. She now understands me also. Because of this, we are now able to support each other in a meaningful way. We can remind one another that beauty is so much more than just what we see in a mirror.

Working together and loving one another provides less stress amongst each other. It holds us accountable for our actions. I don't feel like I need to be nasty to another woman because she has something I don't. I now realize that is my envy coming out, not something she did. When you surround yourself with positive energy, it rubs off on you. Let's face it. We all like having that one girlfriend (Or many) that we can talk to about the ugliest sides of ourselves. We know that person loves us no matter what.

So EY and I talked about creating a thread that would allow us as women to post about the things we think are our flaws so the other people can laugh at us and tell us we're crazy. But we'll also post the things we love about ourselves. We've worked hard to achieve something and we're proud of it. We thought this would be fun to do in a unique way because like myself, I'm horrible with words, stringing them together and finding the perfect ones to describe what I want to say is always hard. As it stands, I'll send this to EY to have her rework it and add punctuation.

So we thought that if we made a picture collage with quotes next to it that it would be fun, exciting, and hopefully inspirational as well. We would love to have you all join in on this. Make your own. You can use your own words, or quotes you feel have meaning to you. This first poster that I made has several volunteers who agreed to send me pictures of their body that they felt was their biggest flaw.

However, I do want to remind you all, this isn't just about flaws. We want to see your beauty. It would be amazing to see how happy you are with the things you love about yourself also. Remember, positive energy, rubs off. So rub your positive energy on us. We are all beautiful. Lets prove that.

Men. I know that I worded this mostly for the women and I apologize for that. I know that many men have the same issues. Their own insecurities. I never realized that until I joined Lit. I always just assumed men didn't care as much. Now I know that to be untrue. So, I really don't want to leave you guys out. I would like to invite you to do the same thing, please join in and allow us all to build you up as well.

attachment.php

laughing is not something I easily do

I can call you crazy

well done

Lovely picture, words, and post from a lovely woman. I don’t think we’ve ever talked yet (I generally only lurk on Am Pics to be fair :D) so “hi!” :)

The irony of your post is that’s exactly how I met Sassy. I reached out to her for no other reason than I could see the sadness in her words and wanted to help her. As it turned out, I needed her as much as she needed me. :)

This thread is a beautiful idea! Sassy and EY, ya'll are just the perfect team to come up with this...
Everyone has flaws, and everyone sees their own flaws more than anyone else does. Every person I have ever has the good fortune to see a picture of on Lit has been attractive. I do not always have time to comment on each person, but yall are all gorgeous! I just love love love the idea of a positive thread to help build one another up. I teared up a little reading all the wonderful and uplifting comments and pictures that have been posted on this thread.
:heart:

Thank you LL! :) Glad to see you make an appearance here. Your words are equally as uplifting as those who’ve shared pics. *big hugs right back at ya!* :heart:

Great work girls. Being at peace with yourself is the first battle. You only see yourself as a flat image and forget that everyone else sees your personality and how you are as part of the package deal. Embrace the whole and make sure you interact with people that see it like that, they are the nice ones in life.

Such a Beautiful Heart, Dear Lady!! You have made me smile so many times in your posts for my pictures. Know that you are thought of dearly in the Deep South!!
:heart:Aww you are so sweet. That is very kind of you to say to me. Thank you
I’ve seen that pouty face.
It is the hardest thing to do. It’s so much easier to forogive others.
And we need to find a way to change that. To learn to forgive ourselves like we do others. :)
I'm always willing to help. Just one of the many wonderfully helpful services I offer.
What a man!1
Ladies, what a wonderful idea and thread. So many times I am not sure if I should cry or laugh when I see a post and the lady think they are not beautiful. I believe it is inside of you, if you let show. It is there if you look.

I filled honored to be able see all the beautiful ladies that shared.

Thank You for sharing

Hugs:kiss::rose:

old borg fred
Thank you Fred. Always glad to see you here!! :kiss:
Verygood wods. I look forward to your participation!! :D
Such true words ladies. Never doubt yourself
Working on that. Hopefully we can all do it together!! :D
Sassy, EY and Tali, wonderful sexy ladies who powerfully stimulate the most erotic organ we have - the brain. Incredibly gorgeous pictures from all of you. Thank you all.
You are sweet. Thank you so much.:kiss:
laughing is not something I easily do

well done
Crazy. Hah.;) BUt you're in here.! Accomplishments
Great work girls. Being at peace with yourself is the first battle. You only see yourself as a flat image and forget that everyone else sees your personality and how you are as part of the package deal. Embrace the whole and make sure you interact with people that see it like that, they are the nice ones in life.
:rose:
Both of these are true indeed.

I can't stop watching them.

In all my time here. The face has always been the hardest for most people to show. Obviously for most it is because they don't want to be recognized. They don't want their pictures stolen etc. I have always thought my eyes were one of the best features I had. So when EY sent me this picture. I couldn't help but fall in love with the sparkle we both shared. So. Eyes...

attachment.php

One word.. Beautiful!!!

In my opinion you are all amazing! it takes a lot to put you out there when you are insecure about yourself. :rose::heart:

Right back atcha Z-Man!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:
Lovely picture, words, and post from a lovely woman. I don’t think we’ve ever talked yet (I generally only lurk on Am Pics to be fair :D) so “hi!” :)

The irony of your post is that’s exactly how I met Sassy. I reached out to her for no other reason than I could see the sadness in her words and wanted to help her. As it turned out, I needed her as much as she needed me. :)

*waves at EY* Hi!!! :rose:

No, we haven't talked yet, which is why I love the paired picture thread, I've met people I never would have otherwise and your post with Sassy was the first I saw of yours and you're utterly lovely!

Sassy is the bomb! :heart: Not every woman would take a picture of her husbands butt for your 50th birthday! :)

Do not EVER doubt what a perfectly wonderful woman you are!!
Because you have always been one of the kindest people on Lit I have ever known. You never have a bad thing to say!!

And thank you!! :heart:
Sassy is the bomb! :heart: Not every woman would take a picture of her husbands butt for your 50th birthday!
haha I still remember asking him that. That was so awesome! :D
One word.. Beautiful!!!
:kiss:
In my opinion you are all amazing! it takes a lot to put you out there when you are insecure about yourself.
Thank you. I really hope everyone will take these words to heart.
Beautiful!! :heart:
Great thread well done and thought out. Cheers

Thank you very much. :kiss:

:eek:

attachment.php

Attachments

• E1227A5E-9D07-4CD5-9257-A1B420A0197D.jpg
    E1227A5E-9D07-4CD5-9257-A1B420A0197D.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 2
Back