BYE! My lil thread ... has moved!

Woohoo!! Let me put on my party dress!

Same!!

So, I got these to start (some I can wear outside, others might just be for here ;)), plus I have some oldies but goodies I can always wear again because it's so much fun! :)

What do you think?

DG_11109_Costume_front_2018-COSTUMES-yandy.jpg
DG_10168_White-Green_Cropped.jpg

You didn't miss the pic! Might have to post one this weekend!!

Let's make the weekend count! :)

Yes Let's ;) .. You'd make a Great School Girl .. not to mention a Marilyn Monroe ;) :devil:

Woohoo!! Let me put on my party dress!

Same!!

So, I got these to start (some I can wear outside, others might just be for here ;)), plus I have some oldies but goodies I can always wear again because it's so much fun! :)

What do
ES_6287_1_PS07142017_Editorial-edit.jpg
DG_10168_White-Green_Cropped.jpg

You didn't miss the pic! Might have to post one this weekend!!

Let's make the weekend count! :)

I have to go with belle or school girl...but you would look great in any costume. You would probably look even better without anything in. ;)

I'm anxious to see you try on those three bandaids.. Wink wink!!

Lol yeah, I’m not sure I’m going to get to that costume this year!

T-H-A-N-K-S-!

I love the cute little dress and high heels...

Me too!! :) you have great taste!

Sorry I missed your thread for so long....but I can start today! :kiss:

Well I’m glad you found it ... might have to find my cute lil nurse costume now ;)

Yes Let's ;) .. You'd make a Great School Girl .. not to mention a Marilyn Monroe ;) :devil:

Awwww, well I guess we’ll see soon enough - but those models are amaze, so I’m not going to look that good!

I have to go with belle or school girl...but you would look great in any costume. You would probably look even better without anything in. ;)

It’s good to have options ;)

That's an excellent choice!

Thank you! Any ideas you have that I missed?

There is always the Sexy Kitten Costume ... Since you certainly have us Alley-cats swooning! :kiss:

tumblr_oy1tvcldfm1rk3x7io1_540.jpg

So, I know it's not Wednesday ... but I feel like I've missed a few of those any way! lol

Have a fun trip coming up, so trying on some new bathing suit options! What do you think?

attachment.php

Last edited:
So, I know it's not Wednesday ... but I feel like I've missed a few of those any way! lol

Have a fun trip coming up, so trying on some new bathing suit options! What do you think?

attachment.php

That'll make for some interesting tan lines!! Looks good though.

attachment.php

Definitely working for me, sexy lady!!
:devil::devil::rose:

attachment.php

A beautiful option but bathing suit optional is also a nice option. ;)

LOL I actually hadn't thought about that! Better use SPF 5,000 :)

Yay! Thank you!! :0

That is very true ... but not sure how other guests would feel about that lol

A sexy woman like young lounging around the pool au natural? I don't think anyone would mind that one bit.

That will do nicely, but all that lace up will give you some strange tan lines ... So I'm with WerdNerd top down!! :kiss:

attachment.php

You look great. Love your legs. And if you worry about tan lines can I help you apply sunscreen or just help you unlace the strings?

A sexy woman like you lounging around the pool au natural? I don't think anyone would mind that one bit.

Well, I will be on the beach, so if you don't think anyone would mind ...

That will do nicely, but all that lace up will give you some strange tan lines ... So I'm with WerdNerd top down!! :kiss:

I think he wanted more than just the top down! ;)

You look great. Love your legs. And if you worry about tan lines can I help you apply sunscreen or just help you unlace the strings?

I always can use help applying sunscreen ... especially if I'm lounging by the ocean au natural! :)

There's not a bathing suit in the world that you can't rock. :rose:

I feel like I've tried enough of them on lol ... with more to go! Even though the consensus seems to be that I shouldn't even bother wearing them lol

Very nice and the suit looks good too

Awwww, thank you hun!

I always can use help applying sunscreen ... especially if I'm lounging by the ocean au natural! :)

I feel like I've tried enough of them on lol ... with more to go! Even though the consensus seems to be that I shouldn't even bother wearing them lol

Awwww, thank you hun!

We could find a nice secluded cove and there would be no one around to mind. :devil:

Awwww, thank you hun!

I love you wearing them. Although I'm also clearly interested in what's underneath. :kiss:

attachment.php

MMM I do like the black one! Nice Pic!

Suit

You do look very sexy in that suit.. Have you ever tried any Malibu String or Wicked Weasel suits?? Just asking.. I mean you have the body to rock any suit out there..
Hopefully you will show us your other options..

Back