Black woman White man interracial group

Chelle you’re always lurking around waiting to tease this thick veiny BWC. why don’t you hit me up so we can have some fun.
 
Love this thread!!!

One of the loves of my life was a black woman. It started with a bit of a fetish we both had. Of course that led to incredible sex.... totally uninhibited. Then I got to know her as a person and absolutely fell in love. I miss her as a person, but I also miss her beautiful body and her unapologetic love of sex with white men.
 
Count Me In

I love the act of bridging differences, real or imagined, through sex. Differences in age, social groupings, race, whatever. Two of my most intense (and longest) relationships were with women of color. Feel free to contact me for correspondence...friendly or otherwise.
 
Online friend and chat

Hello Lit users :)

Paul here, 28, white male from Czech. Would love to have an online black woman friend for chat and fun :) Please send me a msg :)
 
36 year old professional male looking for an older black BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
Absolutely love sexy black women. Their dark skin, curvy bodies, full lips. Their passion, attitude. The way they move - walk, dance, converse. And their eyes - their gaze, specifically.
 
One if my biggest fantasies that I e never gotten to experience, I love dark skinned women of all shapes, sizes, and ages. So exotic and sensual
 
Back
Top