Blank manuscript waiting to be written with you

sangerin

Literotica Guru
Meaningless and irrelevant ramblings and drivel.

Last edited:
Sangrin,

You post s very heartfelt. I hope many do read it before pm'ing you. You seem like the type of lady I enjoy chatting with. I try to have a bit of humor in my chats, life is too serious for me. So if you don't mind that, I would enjoy chatting about anything you want. If it's music, I have a wide taste to discuss.

I wish you the best in lifee and hope this place can bring a smile to your face.

Cliff

Sangerin, I sent you a PM. I hope you find what you want and need. I am in pretty much the same boat. Tired of the games and scammers! I need a good, honest friend.

Hello sangerin, I am pretty sure we've bumped into each other during your first Lit life. And then you were gone and so was I: I've gone through your lengthy, emotion-causing post and it's been a read where I've partly seen myself too.

I'd love for us to be friends ... I dare you to ;)

Hello sangerin, I am pretty sure we've bumped into each other during your first Lit life. And then you were gone and so was I: I've gone through your lengthy, emotion-causing post and it's been a read where I've partly seen myself too.

I'd love for us to be friends ... I dare you to ;)

Thank you for your kind words. It’s certainly a journey to say the least.
Right now I’m kind of enjoying being me and exploring. I probably prematurely put this post up here as I can’t emotoonally commit to connecting to anyone right now. I’m fatigued irl and online. With that said, I do like some banter once in a while if I’m caught at the right moment. I’m horrible about responding to PM here. I guess that’s my downfall. I think about it and then overthink the witty response.

Thank you for your kind words. It’s certainly a journey to say the least.
Right now I’m kind of enjoying being me and exploring. I probably prematurely put this post up here as I can’t emotoonally commit to connecting to anyone right now. I’m fatigued irl and online. With that said, I do like some banter once in a while if I’m caught at the right moment. I’m horrible about responding to PM here. I guess that’s my downfall. I think about it and then overthink the witty response.

Never mind :)

You can contact me whenever you fancy that :)

Never mind :)

You can contact me whenever you fancy that :)

Thanks for understanding. My overthinking stunts my ability to convey a clear message to anyone, even myself. I’d be best in a padded cell with a pad of paper and my thoughts.

It is a sad state to be in a relationship wherw one feels trapped or at a dead end. I think that many of us have felt that in our lives. That empty chest feeling, a holllow center, it can be unbearable.

I do wish you and others in the same situation well,,,, :rose:

Thanks for understanding. My overthinking stunts my ability to convey a clear message to anyone, even myself. I’d be best in a padded cell with a pad of paper and my thoughts.

Of course, sweetheart :)

Come to think of it: a padded cell could be interesting ;)

Back