Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg!!! Hot!!

OK, so someone shared with me that there is just no excuse for wearing flannel (while I whined a bit how damn cold it is here!)

Clearly flannel's no sexy match for hand panties, but come on, it's winter!!

Flannel 1
Flannel 2
Flannel 3
Flannel 4

Finally I just gave up....and ended up here.

Super-hottie you and your amazing breasts are heating up the day for me!:cattail:
Thanks also for your amazing nude - your body and face are amazing!http://dl.dropbox.com/u/90126880/Flannel/F8.jpg

Last edited:
lol, Not so sure the flannel is keeping you warm like that.
Not if those nipples are any indication. :D

Flannel can be sexy...when it's on you :kiss:
And warm.... I *need* to be warm

Mmhmm... and I know where I'd want to wind up after that!
Oh, yeah? Where's that?

You got plenty of control elsewhere...you need me and my tie.
The only place I don't seem to have any semblance of control is with *you* ... why does that piss me off so much? :cattail:

Lovely flannels, lovely out of flannels :) Just lovely pictures!
Kisses for you :kiss::kiss:

You are getting bolder. Love the pictures, thanks for sharing.
I think you may be right. Glad you like 'em. :heart:

Wow J.... the latest set of pics were sooooo hot !! You made me hard - I'd like to make you wet and finish with you bound and satisfied. Thanks babe :)
She shoots, she scoooooooooores! OK, that was kinda lame... glad you likey.

Super-hottie you and your amazing breasts are heating up the day for me!:cattail:
Thanks also for your amazing nude - your body and face are amazing!
Thank you. And you are a super-sweet :heart:

Well my second request was gonna be a bath robe! Is that any better?
With nothing underneath of course :)
Now that is doable. *That* doesn't instill panic...

lol, Not so sure the flannel is keeping you warm like that.
Not if those nipples are any indication.
So come over here and warm me up sweet EctoJohn!!

What a lovely find.

OK, so someone shared with me that there is just no excuse for wearing flannel (while I whined a bit how damn cold it is here!)

Clearly flannel's no sexy match for hand panties, but come on, it's winter!!

Flannel 1
Flannel 2
Flannel 3
Flannel 4

Finally I just gave up....and ended up here.

Wow Shy,
As a newcomer to this delightful thread, firstly I must say what a stunningly erotic frame flannel can contrive and secondly, how thrillingly ''hand panties'' can mysteriously hint at far more than they conceal.
:rose:

I do get many different requests. Some I can fulfill, and some ... well, I can't...or won't. (supershy is trying to be super-polite)

Tonight, however, I'd like to follow through on a couple of recent requests. I always love new ideas. Please know that I do *read* them all, even if in my head I am thinking "H to the E to the double L Nooooooo!"

Happy weekend lovebugs! So happy, in fact, that I am double posting!

Feet 1
Feet 2
Hand-panties 1
Hand-panties 2
Hand-panties 3

Wow, simply incredible pics! You have sexy feet, and the hand panties are all incredible! Wow!

I think you have inspired to the point you won't need flannel to stay warm at night. :D

I am sooooo ready for the weekend... I have been since Monday, as a matter of fact. I am completely drained, and need a drink.

Who's pouring, and what do you have for me?

Here's a new set of pics that I took before I started drinking... maybe I should try after tipping back a few ~ no better way to lose a little shy than with some liquid courage.

Happy Friday, lovelies!

Black nightie 1
Black nightie 2
Black nightie 3

Beautiful as always :)
Thank you

I do get many different requests. Some I can fulfill, and some ... well, I can't...or won't. (supershy is trying to be super-polite)

Tonight, however, I'd like to follow through on a couple of recent requests. I always love new ideas. Please know that I do *read* them all, even if in my head I am thinking "H to the E to the double L Nooooooo!"

Happy weekend lovebugs! So happy, in fact, that I am double posting!

Feet 1
Feet 2
Hand-panties 1
Hand-panties 2
Hand-panties 3

Very hot :)
Am sure the out-takes were even hotter :devil: lol

She shoots, she scoooooooooores! OK, that was kinda lame... glad you likey.

Haha...good one !! Yeah, babe - the shortened season has begun; and my team won it's first game yesterday ! Together - we're both gonna score ;) xoxoxo

The breasts are divine, the rear alluring! I enjoy you from afar, but close contact would be so comforting!..chuckle

I understand. . .you can be pissed while you cum on me.
Is that kind of like make-up sex? Make up sex is hottt

Oh how I wish I could actually do that.
Pucker up :kiss:

Wow Shy,
As a newcomer to this delightful thread, firstly I must say what a stunningly erotic frame flannel can contrive and secondly, how thrillingly ''hand panties'' can mysteriously hint at far more than they conceal.
:rose:
See? There is a time and place for flannel... unless you live on the west coast.

I can think of MANY ways to keep you warm...which one shall we try first?
I'm not sure... is this test multiple choice?

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. :heart:
Thank you!

Wow, simply incredible pics! You have sexy feet, and the hand panties are all incredible! Wow!
Thank you!

I think you have inspired to the point you won't need flannel to stay warm at night. :D
That's exactly what Mr. Shy says...

Yayyyy is right
Beautiful as always
Thank you
Very hot
Am sure the out-takes were even hotter lol
Flannel is good)
Flannel is awesome. Thank you, as always :kiss:

Haha...good one !! Yeah, babe - the shortened season has begun; and my team won it's first game yesterday ! Together - we're both gonna score xoxoxo
Yayyyy for hockey season...even though I am still bitter about the lockout

The breasts are divine, the rear alluring! I enjoy you from afar, but close contact would be so comforting!..chuckle
Why, thank you!

Have I ever mentioned just how unbelievably sexy you are?
Why, Mr. Paradox, I don't think you ever have! ;) :kiss:

Reminiscing...

This nightie reminds me of a plaid school-girl skirt I had when I was 19ish (that I wish to hell I'd never gotten rid of). I can remember a night long, long ago wearing that skirt for Mr. Shy, and having some naughty fun in the front seat of his sporty little car. Oh, to be young and that agile again!

So, now the secret is out, he didn't marry me for my cooking skills.

Plaid 1
Plaid 2
Plaid 3
Plaid 4

PS.
I knew you'd be looking :p

tasteful

Very tasteful and revealing. I too am shy and don't think I could this publicly...kudos to you lovely lady.

This nightie reminds me of a plaid school-girl skirt I had when I was 19ish (that I wish to hell I'd never gotten rid of). I can remember a night long, long ago wearing that skirt for Mr. Shy, and having some naughty fun in the front seat of his sporty little car. Oh, to be young and that agile again!

So, now the secret is out, he didn't marry me for my cooking skills.

Plaid 1
Plaid 2
Plaid 3
Plaid 4

PS.
I knew you'd be looking :p
GULP>>>

How did you know... :p hehehhe ;) very very very very yummy indeed :)

mmmm suckle ;)

Love your hair in these!.. sort of an innocent naughtyness about it, but then, you r sexy as Hell in anything you wear.... Or don't wear...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back