After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

"I don't want to ruin the surprise too much, but you're going to be fucked by two people at the same time, for the first time, I think." I didn't want to say anything at all, but frankly I'm too turned on to keep my mouth shut.
 
"Really, Daddy?" I squeal happily. "Are you one of them?" I know you love to watch me, but I love feeling you inside me, no matter what hole.
 
"I'll be one of them. The other I'm keeping a secret. Baby Girl, you didn't enjoy today very much, did you?"
 
"Yes, Daddy," I say honestly. "It just hurt so much, although I was much happier when you did it than when Mommy did it. Mommy made it hurt real bad, Daddy."
 
"Oh Baby Girl, you know she's my secretary. Did you say that just to turn me on? Because the idea of Daddy and Mommy both whipping you turns me on so much."

It's true. I'm wanking now, as I talk to you, breathing hard.
 
"Yes, Daddy," I confess. "It just doesn't feel right calling her Ma'am right now, just like it doesn't feel right calling you Sir right now. But it's true Daddy, it hurt real bad when Mommy whipped me."
 
"Well, Baby Girl, you pleased us both very much. After you left, we both had to cum again, because of how excited you made us."
 
"Yes, I fucked her cunt, while we watched the films I took of you this weekend. She loved the one of you being a whore for my friends."

I'm going to cum again soon, yet again. When I'm with you or talking to you, I need to cum constantly.
 
"I'm glad Mommy was pleased, Daddy," I say happily. Knowing that I hadn't angered either of you too much pleased me to no end, and I was happy for it.
 
"And do you want to be whored again, my Baby Slut?"

I am wanking furiously now.

"Do you want to be paid to fuck strangers?"
 
"Yes, Daddy, as long as you're there," I say, listening to you, getting extremely turned on and wanting to cum. But I knew that yesterday was my only chance and I took it. I just listen to you. "Please, Daddy, whore me out to strangers."
 
And I cum, across my belly, listening to you confess your desire to be whored out.

"I love you, Baby Girl. Sleep well, and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to tomorrow."
 
"I love you too, Daddy," I say. I get off the phone with you, a little more relaxed about tomorrow, and feeling a lot better than yesterday, which was hard on me.

The next morning, I dress in my usual work attire, but I put on one of the corsets you had bought me, the black one, with the black panties and the suspenders and the stockings. I decided that I was going to be slightly greedy with my toys, but I did want a man involve.

I come to work and I start working, after flirtatiously sending you a picture of what I was wearing underneath my dress. I also wrote with it, "Angie, will be needing your toolbox, and will be needing that guy, Sir."
 
I'm pleased with your photo. And I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do.

At 4.30 I send an email to you: "Your session will begin at 5. Please come to my office at 4.45 to prepare."
 
Back
Top