Mob boss and his lawyer (CLOSED)

Emily was breathing heavily when Carlos pulled out of her. She was recovering from her orgasm. She started to regain her breath. He flipped her over onto her hand and knees. He slapped her ass telling her they weren't done yet.

"Good I wasn't finished with you yet." She said sticking out her ass. She knew what was coming and she couldn't wait to feel him in her ass. She couldn't decide if he was better alone or not but she starting to believe better alone. She hoped Jack would let her play with Carlos alone some more.

Carlos moved right up behind her. His cock rubbed against her ass. "Yeah you going to take the last hole nice and hard." She said. She felt him push hard against her asshole. He pushed in and shoved deep into her she moaned out loudly.

He grabbed hard hold of her hair and pulled her head back. "Oh Carlos fuck me harder. I'm a slut who loves your big cock in me." She cried out thrusting hard back on his cock. She turned her head to the side so She could kiss him.
 
Carlos heard her say in a mocking voice, "Good I wasn't finished with you yet." He liked a challenge and it looked like she was going to try and outdo him.

She might have some control later on but now she was his bitch and he was going to treat her to a hard fuck. When she shoved her ass up towards him, Carlos laughed when she told him, "Yeah you going to take the last hole nice and hard."

"You can take that to the bank bitch," he yelled as he started to fuck her ass hard. He slapped her ass a few times with each thrust that sent his cock deep into her rear. He heard her loud moan as he slapped her again with his open palm.

When he pulled her head back by the hair, he saw the pure lust on her face when she turned her face towards him and cried out. "Oh Carlos fuck me harder. I'm a slut who loves your big cock in me."

Carlos felt her hips thrusting back forcefully and he was more than willing to give her what she wanted. He started to ram his cock harder as she turned her head further. He pulled her hair hard, bringing her back so they could kiss.

As he kissed her passionately, his tongue slipping into her mouth to feel her tongue attacking him, he let her hair go and circled his arms around her. Each hand found a breast, squeezing each one hard until he found her hard nipples and then his fingers pinched and pulled on the sensitive nubs.

"You like it hard don't you baby. You want this hard cock of mine to tear you apart." He was breathing hard and his lips found the back of her neck and he kissed and nibbled on the soft skin.

With him, right now it was all about control and he was not about to relinquish it until he had his way with her. One hand moved to her throat and turned her head to him. "you're right bitch.... I'm going to fuck your ass like it's never been fucked before."
 
Emily's thoughts moved from Carlos to Jack. She was wondering where he was and what he was doing. She missed him a little. She couldn't wait to see him again. She snapped her head back into the right then and now. She was enjoying being with Carlos alone.

Carlos was taking her harder and she loved it. She loved him taking her so hard. He grabbed her hair hard bringing her face to his. She loved how rough he was and how this was purely just fucking nothing else. They both knew what this was and were they stood with each other.

He kissed with passion. His tongue diving into her mouth. Her tongue attacked his. Their tongues playing together. His arms moved so they were wrapped round her body. His hands grabbed at her boobs. He squeezed at her boobs and then pinched her nipples making them erect.

"Oh yeah Carlos I like it. I want your cock to fuck my ass up." She said as he kissed and nibble on her skin. She pushed back against him. "Don't you go leaving marks on my neck or my body." She said. He made her turn her head to him. "Carlos tear my ass up. Flood my ass with your cum." She cried out.
 
The sex was raw and animalistic between them. There was no love, just lust for a good fuck. Afterwards he will go back to working for Jack as a hired man and she will go back as his lawyer and lover. The thought of her and Jack making love did not make him feel all that great. But he knew his place and he was more than happy to take what was given to him. One thing he knew was Emily liked sex hard and rough.

Their tongues dueled as they kissed with wanton lust for each other. He was beginning to breath harder as his cock plunged back and forth in her pussy. He loved the way she squealed when he grabbed her nipples, pulling and pinching them.

He chuckled when she cried out, "Oh yeah Carlos I like it. I want your cock to fuck my ass up. ..... Don't you go leaving marks on my neck or my body. ..... Carlos tear my ass up. Flood my ass with your cum."

He plunged his cock roughly into her pussy, feeling the beginning of the buildup to an orgasm. "I'm going to fill whatever hole I want bitch," he cried out, plunging harder as he held onto her hips, slapping them with each thrust.

"As for the marks baby. I'm not going to mark your pretty skin but you'll know you've been marked when I'm done fucking your sweet holes."

Carlos could feel the sweat on his body, as he continued to pound her. Pulling out of her ass, he flipped her over on the bed and scooted up so his cock was next to her face. "Ok baby get that mouth open," he said aiming his cock at her face.

"Ohhhh fuck yessss ......" he cried out, stroking his cock faster and then the urge to hold back was no more. His body tensed up for a moment and then he felt his cock throb in his hand as the first eruption sent a stream of white cum over her face. He continued to pump his rod, sending a torrent of his seed onto her face, cheeks, and chin. "That's it baby taste my cum," he cried as he stuffed his cock into her mouth to claim the rest of his seed.
 
Carlos was a hot and heavy sort of lover and Emily liked it. He knew his place and that made this easier. He knew against Jack he stood no chance with her. She wanted to play with him again but if Jack said no she wouldn't go there. She hoped this wouldn't be the last private play time they had together.

His cock was really working her pussy as their tongues battled. He was roughly playing with her nipples just how she liked. She liked having him play with her hard nipples and boobs. He thrusted roughly into her ass making her cry out. He held hard onto her hips.

She smirked to herself hearing him say she'll know she's been marked when his done with her holes. He pulled out of her ass and moved her onto her back. He moved so his cock was over her face.
He told her to open up her mouth. She smiled before opening up her mouth.

He was stroking his cock over her face and he started cumming. His cum went on her face, cheeks and chin. He stuffed his cock into her mouth letting her catch the rest of his cum. He filled her mouth and she swallowed it up. She wiped the cum of her face with her fingers and she licked it up.

"I think we should go get my stuff. It is starting to get pretty late." She said getting off the bed. She ran her fingers through her hair. She started to get dressed.
 
Carlos was groaning with each throb of his cock. His stream of white cum was coating her face and he loved the way she tried to take all of it. When her mouth clamped around his cock, he sent the last few streams into her mouth, moaning until he completely emptied his load.

Whatever was not in her mouth, Emily swiped her hand across her cheeks, collecting his seed and then licking her fingers. Carlos was spent for the moment, his energy level low from the orgasm. He sat down next to her and was surprised to hear her say, "I think we should go get my stuff. It is starting to get pretty late."

It was said in a manner of fact tone as if there was no feelings. He had to admit there was no real feelings but usually when the sexual games come to a conclusion for the moment, there is usually a time of relaxation. But not with Emily.

He watched move quickly to get off the bed and then start to dress. Carlos laughed as he scooted off the bed and watched her dress. He pulled on his shorts and then a shirt and asked, "Are you ready to go?"

As they walked out to the car, he wondered if she had something on her mind or was she just in a hurry to get to apartment.
 
"Yeah I'm ready." She said looking at him. They walked out of his place to the car. She ran her fingers through her hair thinking about what had just gone down.

They got into the car together. She looked at him. "Sorry about back there, me being cold after we fucked. I don't want the after sex cuddling or any of that mushy stuff." She said.

She smiled at him. Her hand moving over to his which was sat on his leg. "Listen I do like you but I don't want anything mushy and anything involving emotions with you." She said.

She moved her hand away and just looked out the window as they started to drive away. She was feeling a bit weird about how much she had really liked just sex with him. She wasn't the type of girl who did sex with no strings attached or she wasn't a few days but now she was.
 
Carlos started the car and put it into gear and then looked at her as he started to pull out of the drive. "Sorry about back there, me being cold after we fucked. I don't want the after sex cuddling or any of that mushy stuff."

He smiled at her as her hand moved toward him and rested on his leg. He listened to her continue, "Listen I do like you but I don't want anything mushy and anything involving emotions with you."

Carlos understood his position with Jack and he knew she was emotionally involved with him. It was Jack that she got off of the murder charge and it was Jack who was the boss. No .... Carlos knew his place and he was not about to jeopardize it. He was happy with the arrangement with Jack and Emily and he was willing to be her fuck toy if she wanted.

She pulled her hand away and looked out the window as he pulled out onto the main road. There was a silence in the car that could be cut with a knife. Carlos put his hand on her bare knee and rubbed it as he told her.

"Look Emily I know my place and I know you don't want to be emotionally involved with me. I understand your relationship with Jack and I appreciate that you want to use me as a fuck-toy. That's all I want too. I only ask that you don't treat me like a piece of meat. After we fuck, we can relax a little and there is no ties between us. Let me put it this way."

He paused for a moment and felt her turn and look at him. "Let's be fuck buddies with no strings attached. If you and Jack want me to join in then that's fine. If you want me to fuck your brains out or you mine, that is fine too. Let's leave it as a physical relationship only. You can have your fun and I can have my fun with no ties."

He squeezed her thigh and looked at her as much and he could and still keep his eyes on the road. "What do you say Emily? Deal?"
 
Carlos hand went to Emily's bare knee and he stroked it as he spoke. She listened to what he had to say. She made nods here and there. She was taking in what he was saying and she was happy he knew just what this was and that he wasn't anything to her.

"I'm glad you know your place. There is and there won't be any emotions involved with us ever. All we are is sex. I don't know about the relaxing after sex with you but I can try, but no cuddling if you even try and put your arms round me after I will de-ball you." She said.

Her eyes were on him and she ran her hand over his hands on her knee. "I don't want titles on it, titles make things official and there's nothing official about this. All this is Sex and if it becomes more on either side it is finished." She said. She wanted to be very clear with him this was anything speacial at all.

"Deal but if I don't want you then it is not happening. This is by my rules! If I want you I'm going to have you but if I don't then your just going to have to wait." She said.

She had changed a lot in the last few days. She was more confident, powerful, feisty and in control. With Carlos she was higher and this was going to be done her way or no way.
 
Carlos smiled as she outlined the terms of the deal between them. It was all on her terms and that was alright with him. He would get to fuck her when she felt the need for a good hard fucking. He knew she was Jack's girl and she would be more intimate with him. It didn't really matter to him one way or the other since he had other women to fuck when she was not around.

He thought of Mistress Diana and the torrid session they had last night. 'Yea, there are plenty of other women who want him or he wanted them,' he thought as they drove to her apartment.

They pulled into the parking lot of her apartment building and he pulled into a spot. Turning off the engine, he looked at Emily. She looked fabulous and he smiled at the thought that just a short while ago, he was fucking her brains out. She had certainly changed in the last few days. When they first met she was a bit shy and reserved but she seemed to be changing, becoming more confident ..... more demanding.

"Let's get inside. It's starting to rain," he said opening the car door and getting out.
 
Carlos pulled up to Emily's apartment building. She lived in a fancy part of time. Lawyer wage was great and she had a couple of Million in the back from her high scale cases. He turned off the engine. She wondered where Jack was and what he was doing. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and sent him a quick text that said missing you, can't wait to see you later. She put her phone back.

He got out the car and came to her side and helped out. He told they should get in seeing as it was starting to rain. She walked quickly off to the apartment block. The door man let them in. She grabbed Carlos hand and lead him to the lift. They got in and she pressed top floor. She had a penthouse apartment which was so big.

She pinned Carlos to the wall. She roughly kissed him. "When we get to my place your going to help find something to wear tonight and then I'm going to fuck you." She said.
 
Jack was in his office taking care of business and watching a video when his phone buzzed. He smiled when he saw it was from Emily. Reading it make his smile broaden. Hitting the reply, he typed ....... missing you too ... have fun ... and looking forward to seeing you later. Hitting the send button he turned his attention back to the video and smiled.

*********************************************************

The rain started fall harder as they hurried to the front entrance of the elegant apartment building. He smiled at the doorman who seemed to be oblivious to the fact that he was with Emily. The man had a stoic look on his face .... one that said he did not talk about tenants and their guests.

He was surprised when she grabbed his hand, leading him to the lift. She had told him she was in charge and would make most of the decisions regarding their relationship. Standing at the lift, he wondered what she might have in mind, if anything.

Carlos didn't have to wait long once they were in the lift. Emily turned to him and pushed him against the wall pining him to it. Her lips met his and her kiss was rough and wanting, her tongue licking out at his like a lioness about to take its prey. "When we get to my place your going to help find something to wear tonight and then I'm going to fuck you."

Now he knew what she had in mind and that was fine with him. The fuck just a short while back was fast and furious and very heated. His hands went to her hips, pulling her against him, returning the torrid kiss. Their kiss lasted until the bell rang and the doors opened to the penthouse suite. Letting her go, he followed her into the elegant suite which was very spacious.

Carlos looked at the paintings on the wall and knew they were expensive. Watching Emily go about turning on some lights, he saw the large windows overlooking the river. He knew she had money but he was not prepared for the expensive taste she had. He could see why Jack liked her not only for her beauty but also for her tastes.

He was walking around the room when he saw her looking at him and then she disappeared through a door. She was only gone for a few moments when he saw her reappear, leaning against the door frame like a sexy model. There were no words spoken and none were needed when he saw her smile as she crooked her finger, motioning for him to join her.
 
Carlos hands went to Emily's hips. He pulled her against him. They were passionately kissing in the lift and she didn't care that there was camera in the lift. The door opened to her penthouse suite. He let her go. She walked into her place and was big and extravagant. He followed her in. She felt so good to be home.

She saw he was looking at her paintings on the wall. She had an expensive taste and loved great fine art. She knew he was probably surprised by just how rich she was and how her expensive her tastes where. She looked at him and thought he was looking quite hot. She smiled at him before walking off into her bedroom.

She had a hot little outfit that she hadn't wore for awhile. She slipped into http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6f/21/3c/6f213c3cd6ea276f4630c04036e9ef11.jpg and http://cdn3.volusion.com/qopah.lauub/v/vspfiles/photos/TESS-2.jpg. She felt hot, sexy and confident.

She stood in the door way against the door frame. She smiled at him. She crooked her finger and motioned for him to come to her. He came over to her. She kissed him passionately. "I'm going to fuck you harder then you've ever been fucked before." She said.

She pushed him hard onto the bed. She began taking off his top. She kissed his chest. She pulled off his trousers and boxers. She was pumping his cock in her hand and she gripped his ass hard. Her tongue dipped into his asshole as she was stroking his cock hard.
 
Carlos couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Emily leaning against the door frame in a hot sexy outfit. His eyes moved up and down her body and he knew what she had in mind. The sexy black and white bustier with ribbons and white lace covering her tits. Glancing down he saw the nylon stockings and sexy shoes with the long pointed heels.

When he got to her, he saw the seductive smile on her face and then she kissed him passionately, pressing up against him in her sexy outfit. His hands ran up and down her sides, feeling the nylon and lace material of her bustier. When she broke the kiss, they were looking at each other in the eye, breathing a bit harder. "I'm going to fuck you harder then you've ever been fucked before." she told him a sexy voice.

Carlos had no doubt that she was going to take control of the sex action. He smiled thinking how he said something very similar to her just a short while ago when he fucked her hard in his cottage. She pulled him into the bedroom and pushed him down onto the bed.

He looked up at her, seeing the determination in her eyes as she leaned over him like a huntress who had his prey and was about to devour it. She made quick work of his top and then she kissed his chest making him moan with each kiss and nip of her teeth.

He didn't have time to really enjoy her kisses when she got up and pulled his trousers and boxers off him. He smiled as she hovered over him, wondering what she had in mind. It didn't take long to find out as one hand began to pump his semi-erect cock and the other one gripped his ass, digging her sharp nails into his tight muscular ass cheeks.

The groan he let out was loud and echoed in the bedroom when she pushed his thighs apart and upward so she could have access to his ass. He let out another groan of pleasure when he felt her tongue sliding up and down his crack and then dip into his ass while her hand continued to pump his cock hard, trying to get him to full mast.

His thoughts turned to Mistress Diana and how she had dominated him last night while Jack and Emily were having their own little party. She was rough on him and he wondered if Emily was the same as her tongue danced in and out of his ass. His cock now at full mast ready for whatever Emily had in mind for him.
 
Back at the cottage Carlos had been in control but now Emily wanted to be in control. She was feeling hot, sexy, confident and dominant. She had forgot about missing Jack for the moment and now was focused on Carlos. She had him in her bedroom on her bed and she had him right where she wanted; under her.

She felt so horny and turned on. She was reminding herself not to go to wild because she needed energy for later on at the club. She was excited about going to the club and seeing Mistress Diana again. She knew tonight was going to be a sex fuelled night just like the day!

She had her tongue in his ass and her hand was working his cock. He was so hard in her hand. She looked up at him and winked as She pushed her tongue deeper into him. She then got off the bed getting handcuffs out. She cuffed his hands to the bed.

She then moved to the bottom of the bed. She slapped his ass hard. "You ever had anything up your ass?" She asked. She produced http://m.bondara.co.uk/ml/11/f-Main/Products/YE23.jpg. She grabbed http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/F1W/X35N/H4ZN5GY3/F1WX35NH4ZN5GY3.LARGE.jpg and began whipping his ass with it.
 
Carlos was intrigued when Emily decided to take control of their relationship. She had set the terms in the car and now she was taking control of the situation in her bedroom.

The groans grew louder as Emily's tongue worked over his ass while her hand worked on getting his cock hard. It didn't take long for the blood to flow into his cock making it rigid and ready for her. He wiggled his ass with each penetration of her tongue into his ass. It felt so good to have her plunging her tongue deep into his ass while her hand stroked his cock.

When she had him rock hard, she pulled back and winked at him. Carlos knew something was up. She had a mischievously evil grin on her face. Getting up off the bed, she produced a set of handcuffs. He smiled at her while she cuffed his hand to the opposite bead post. He wondered what she had in mind as she hovered over him.

Moving to the end of the bed she slapped his ass hard, making him jump from the sudden pain. The pain subsided quickly from the hard slap and he was anticipating another one when she asked, "You ever had anything up your ass?" He looked at her and she laughed when she showed him what she had for him. http://m.bondara.co.uk/ml/11/f-Main/Products/YE23.jpg.

Mistress Diana had fucked his ass royally with a strap-on dildo last night as he looked at the but plug she held in her hand. "Yes I have had some things up my ass," he said but not telling who did it and what was shoved up his ass.

He saw her grab the whip http://www.instructables.com/files/d...5GY3.LARGE.jpg and then begin to hit his ass with the whip.

Carlos groaned loudly when each blow landed on his ass. He tried to move from the pain but his hands were cuffed to the bed and there was no place to go. "Ohhhh fuck," he gasped trying again to move from the leather straps.

He was at her mercy and his body was moving about on the bed trying unsuccessfully to get away from the beating she was giving him. His breathing was hard and he felt perspiration forming on his head and body wondering what she had in store for him.
 
Emily had Carlos cuffed to bed just to show him she was the one in control and what she wanted would always be what happened between them. Yes he had a little control but she had most of it.

When asking him if he'd had ever had anything up his ass she guessed he had due to his experiences with Mistress Diana. She knew that Mistress Diana would of thoroughly used Carlos as her bitch.

She nodded hearing him say he had some things put in his ass before. She laughed hearing him say oh fuck when she whipped him with her whip. He was trying to wriggle a way from her but failed due to the handcuffs. She had him exactly where she wanted him.

She whipped his ass again. She smiled mischievously at him. Her fingers went to his ass she stroked his asshole softly. She got out some lube to help loosen him up. She had lube all over her fingers and she pushed two fingers right into his asshole.

"Your my dirty little bitch and dirty bitches put all there holes to use. So suck on this butt plug get it all wet and ready to go in your ass." She said pressing the butt plug against his lips as she fingered his ass with her two fingers.
 
Carlos knew Emily was in control of the situation as he tried to move his hands. She had stopped whipping him and he wondered what she planned and he didn't have to wait too long. He knew she had him right where she wanted him, cuffed to the bed and unable to overpower her if he wanted.

He was her captive and she started to whip him again and again he tried in vain but to no avail to escape the leather strips hitting his ass, He groaned with each hit and when he looked into her eyes, he could see the enjoyment she had knowing she could do whatever she wanted and he couldn't stop her.

He saw her lay the whip on his taut stomach muscles and then he felt her fingers sliding over his ass. He moaned softly when her fingers slid up and down the crack of his ass, probing the tight anal opening.

Then he felt the cool gel on his ass and he let out another moan when her fingers slid just inside his tight ass, putting lube all around his opening. He let a louder groan when two of her fingers invaded his ass. His cock jerked too as her fingers found their way deeper into his rear. He was panting harder as her fingers slid all the way into her knuckles.

"You're my dirty little bitch and dirty bitches put all there holes to use. So suck on this butt plug get it all wet and ready to go in your ass."

He saw her hand moving up to his face and then she was pressing the tip of the butt plug against his lips. Her fingers began to fuck his ass while she shoved the plug between his lips. He was in no position to do anything about it as he pulled on the cuffs. But he really didn't want to stop her. He was getting horny knowing she was going to us the plug on his ass.

Opening his mouth he accepted the anal plug, licking and sucking on it getting it wet for Emily. He groaned around the plug not only from it being in his mouth but from her fingers moving faster and harder inside his ass.

His hips were now moving not to get away but to help her .... to move in unison with her fingers. She had shoved as much of the plug into his mouth and he was groaning waiting for her next move.
 
Emily smiled hearing Carlos panting out. She saw his cock jerk and she knew he liked her fingers up his ass. She liked feeling his tight ass opening up for her. Her fingers were really going deep at it in his ass. He took the plug into his mouth and was licking and sucking on it. Her fingers moved harder and faster into his tight ass. Her other hand slapped his ass hard. She liked seeing the plug in his mouth so deep.

She added another finger to his ass and really went at it. She wanted to own that ass completely. She was ramming her fingers hard in and out of him. Her other hand went into the cupboard behind her. She managed to get out what she wanted and she put it hidden on the side. She slipped her fingers out of him and pulled out the butt plug from his mouth. She spread out his hole and she didn't ease the plug in at all she just rammed it up his ass with such force. She picked up what she got of the cupboard- http://m.bondara.co.uk/inflatable-strap-on-dildo.

"Now my little bitch if your good boy and make me cum with your cock, you get my cock up that ass. What do you say?" She said. She placed the inflatable strap on onto the bed next to them before climbing right onto his cock. She moved her hips in circles as she just sat there on his cock waiting to hear what he had to say about what she wanted too.
 
Carlos was groaning around the anal plug Emily shoved into his mouth. He felt her fingers moving harder and faster in and out of his ass. His body was squirming on the bed and with each plunge of her fingers into his ass, he pulled on the cuffs holding him tightly to the bed posts.

His body jumped when her hand left the anal plug and then slapped his ass hard. He couldn't do anything about what she was doing and then he let out another loud groan when her hand made contact with his ass harder, the sound reverberating throughout the bedroom.

Carlos saw her free hand move to the bedside table and open a drawer. Trying to see, he turned his head as far to the side as he could but whatever she pulled from the drawer was kept hidden from his eyes.

The wicked smile on her face said it all as she pulled her fingers from his ass and then took the wet anal plug from his mouth. He was finally able to breathe normally even though it was hard and panting from her using his ass. He watched her take the anal plug toward his ass and then he felt the tip of it at the entrance to his ass. He let out a loud groan, his body bucking upward as she rammed the plug into his ass in one hard motion.

He was gasping for breath as she held the plug in his ass, making sure it stayed in place. The groan subsided a little as he watched her pick up whatever she pulled from the bedside drawer, His eyes opened wide seeing her holding the inflatable dildo http://m.bondara.co.uk/inflatable-strap-on-dildo in her hand as she smiled wickedly down at him.

It didn't take but a moment for her to announce. "Now my little bitch if you're a good boy and make me cum with your cock, you get my cock up that ass. What do you say?"

He watched her climb on top him, teasing his cock as she waited for his reply. Her pussy was wet and he could feel the slippery lips ready to consume him once he told her what she want to hear. Looking into her lust-filled eyes he managed to tell her, "Yes Emily I would like that very much."

Carlos wanted nothing more right now than to feel her wet pussy lips parting and taking his thick cock into her hot sex hole. If he could have grabbed her and impaled her on his meat he would have but his hands were cuffed securely to the bed posts and all he could do was raise his hips. Pushing his ass upwards he felt his cock slip between the soft pedals of her cunt. He felt the heat of her sex on the head of his cock and groaned looking at her with imploring eyes.

He knew she had the upper hand and could easily slip off him and make his suffer more but he saw something in her eyes and knew she wanted him deep inside her. "Come on baby fuck my cock nice and hard and I'll make you cum," he groaned as he watched her body plunge downward eliciting loud moans from each of them.
 
He told her to fuck his cock nice and hard he'll make her cum. The comment really annoyed her like he was the one who told her what to do and like he was doing her favour by making her cum.

"Did you just tell me what to do?" She questioned him. Her face had changed she was looking at him like she was ready to beat that ass black and blue. He'd made a wrong move there with her. Grabbed hold of the butt plug and yanked it out.

Her fingers went to his ass. She shoved three into his. She was roughly fingering. She added a forth as she riding his cock hard. She was soaking wet for him. She added her thumb to his ass and curled her hand in him. She began fisting his ass as she rode him.

Having her fist up his ass as she fucked his cock really turned her on. She grabbed the inflatable strap on. "Open your mouth bitch." She said taking it and pushing it against his lips. She grinned at him.
 
Carlos knew immediately he said something wrong by the way she looked down at him. It was a look of disdain for what he said and he waited for her to say something to him.

"Did you just tell me what to do?" Emily was looking down at him as if he were just a piece of meat and she was the one in control. "I only wanted to give you pleasure Emily," he responded.

Carlos had an idea he was about to get punished for what he told her. He had only wanted to please her but apparently it was the wrong words. He pulled on his restraints and knew he would not be free to do anything. He was her captive and for the moment there was nothing he could do about it.

He watched as she said nothing but turned around and mounted him in a reverse cowgirl position. Waiting for what she was going to do to punish him was excruciating. Then he felt her hands on the anal plug and she yanked it out roughly as he let out a loud grunt feeling the pain in his ass.

Looking at her ass, impaled on his cock, he wondered what she was up to. The feeling of her fingers in his ass made him groan again, his body squirming under her as she started to ride his cock again.

Emily was fucking his ass rough and hard with her fingers while riding his cock. She would stop thrusting on his cock for a moment and then he felt more fingers being shoved into his ass. The moans from his mouth were growing louder and he could feel the pain of having four fingers in his ass.

He had a feeling he knew what was coming but he was totally unprepared as she tried to shove her fist into his ass. His cock was hard and he had never had a fist up his ass but she succeeded and now he felt the pressure inside him. The pain was tolerable but as she fisted him, he could feel the pain return and all he could do was groan and squirm on the bed.

The movements on his cock and in his ass stopped for a moment and he saw her pick up the inflatable cock from the bed. She turned her body and head a bit so she could see his face. "Open your mouth bitch."

Carlos opened his mouth and the dildo was shoved deep into his mouth. There was no doubt in his mind that she was enjoying the control she had and all he could do was respond to her requests. He gagged a little as the dildo hit the back of his throat. She left the cock in his mouth and then turned her attention away from him. With her hand still deep in his ass and her pussy squeezing his cock, he watched the back of her slender body wondering what was next for him .... punishment or pleasure.
 
Emily was riding him in reverse cowgirl and her fist was up his ass. He felt tight round her fist. She guessed he'd never been fisted before. She was happy to be the first to fist him. He had now learnt not to tell her what to do. She was the boss and if he told her what to do there'd be consequences.

His ass was swallowing up her fist. She pulled her fist slowly nearly all the way out of his ass and then rammed it hard back in. She liked fisting him as she rode him hard. She was in utter control now and if he did anything she didn't like she would punish him.

She shoved the dildo deep in his mouth. She pushed it all the way in his mouth. She heard him gagging and laughed. She was rolling her hips his cock was hitting her g-spot and she began cumming.

She was breathing heavily as she rode out her orgasm. Once her orgasm ended her breathing began to return to normal. She roughly pulled her fist out of him and slide off him. She pulled the dildo out his mouth. She hit it against his cheek.

She pulled on the strap on and stood in front of him. She grabbed his face hard. "I'm going to fuck you so hard." She said. She got between his legs. She lifted his legs up.

She rubbed the dildo against his ass hole and then with one thrust pushed into him. She pushed in all the way. She began thrusting hard into him as she got her whip and began hitting at his cock.
 
Carlos was trying not to gag on the big dildo she shoved deep into his mouth. She was laughing at him as he tried to breathe. Turning away from him, he felt her body grinding against his cock, her pussy clutching hard around his long thick shaft.

He felt her body go rigid for a moment, her breathing stopped as she moaned loudly and then her body was bucking against his hard and he knew her body was being racked with her orgasm. The loud breathing was hoarse and raspy as she rode out the climax.

When her body started to recover, he watched as she pulled her hand from his ass, slid off his still hard cock and then pulled the dildo from his mouth. She began to tease him with the fake cock, hitting him on one cheek and then the other. He saw the glint in her eyes and knew she had something in mind for him.

Carlos watched as she got up and slipped on the dildo harness with the plastic cock pointing straight at him. She climbed back onto the bed and kneeled above him taunting him, "I'm going to fuck you so hard."

Carlos saw her moved down between his legs and then she lifted them up, exposing his ass to her. He heard her laugh as she rubbed the dildo against his ass hole and then with one quick thrust, the dildo was sent deep into his ass.

The pain had subsided and the dildo fit nicely into his ass as she began to thrust faster and hard against his ass. He moaned as the dildo was pushed deep into his ass and then withdrawn only to be shoved viciously back into him.

His eyes grew larger when she picked up the whip and looked at him with a sexy but frightening stare. His cock was swinging against his stomach and he cried out in pain as the whip found its mark. His hips bounced against Emily but that only sent the dildo deeper into his ass.

"Agggg," he screamed as the whip landed again on his shaft, sending searing jolts of pain through his sensitive tool. He pulled on the restraints but to no avail. She was going to use him as she saw fit and he was unable to stop her as he puled harder on the cuffs but they only cut into his wrists.

He didn't know how long she was going to torture him, but in a sense he was enjoying her mastery over him just like Mistress Diana had done the previous night.
 
The dildo was deep in Carlos tight ass. Emily liked seeing his ass been stretch out. She was thrusting her hips hard into him. She pulled out and then thrusted into. She was happy to be fucking him. She was owning his ass.

She was whipping him hard. His cock was against his stomach. He was crying out in pain. His hips were bouncing against her which caused the dildo to slip deeper into his ass. He was screaming out.

She was loving being in utter control of him. He was cuffed and she had her cock up his ass. She was thrusting hard in and out of his tight ass. She started whipping at his cock hard.

She squeezed the pump making the dildo expand in his ass. She was stretching his ass out more. She hit his cock harder with the whip as she slammed into him.
 
Back
Top