Justice for Trayvon??

Smells like bullshit to me. Although I dont subscribe to the notion that because he was a child too, that means she wasnt molested. Children can and do molest other children, they act out behavior that was done to them.

I disagree. The end of the article, where the molested girl gets up enough courage to confront him in a restaurant, only to have him mutter "I sorry" and immediately get up and walk out the door, has the ring of truth to it. My opinion, of course.

Word on the street is there was an ancestor in the Zimmerman family in 1492 that said something to Christopher Columbus as he was leaving that was derogatory about a Martin ancestor ..... seems pretty relevant as evidence...

It's all static. No gun + no black = no dead. Still and and for always.

the gun was legal

you mean

had teh NIGGA THUG not acted like one and attacked a CIVIC MINDED COMMUNITY ORGANIZER=no dead

Right, COON?

Word on the street is there was an ancestor in the Zimmerman family in 1492 that said something to Christopher Columbus as he was leaving that was derogatory about a Martin ancestor ..... seems pretty relevant as evidence...

Have you seen all the deaths Zimmerman has caused in Chicago!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Smells like bullshit to me. Although I dont subscribe to the notion that because he was a child too, that means she wasnt molested. Children can and do molest other children, they act out behavior that was done to them.

I used to play house with a girl when we were both 5...She touched my privates :(

I used to play house with a girl when we were both 5...She touched my privates :(

It sucks that I didn't know what I was doing was wrong enough to hide from my parents cus we weren't playing house. We were playing I dare you to kiss the naughty bits. My teens would have been awesome had I not been forbidden from hanging with her.

It's all static. No gun + no black = no dead. Still and and for always.

fist_bump.gif

Arizona tea has a "codeine" flavor? Who knew?

original.gif

Also you left out "Walking While Black".

anigif_fist-bump-17504-1245189198-11.gif

Trayvon Martin would've been 18 today, which is sad, but at least George Zimmerman was allowed to carry a gun to hide how small his penis is.

Back