Husbands sharing wives

The slut in me....

Would love to be shared. Hubby and I are exploring this slowly. Trying to find the right couple/person to do this with. We both get hot and bothered about sharing/being shared.

Getting wet just thinking about me...
 
creampie

I have tasted another man in her as well as my own load. It was difficult at first, not going to lie, but enjoyed it the other times it happened
 
Would love to be shared. Hubby and I are exploring this slowly. Trying to find the right couple/person to do this with. We both get hot and bothered about sharing/being shared.

Getting wet just thinking about me...
Make sure you both are in agreement and take your time
 
Would love to be shared. Hubby and I are exploring this slowly. Trying to find the right couple/person to do this with. We both get hot and bothered about sharing/being shared.

Getting wet just thinking about me...

Good luck! Please update us when you find that special/lucky person...
 
not married but...

I have had a mmf with my old lady. It was pretty good although what I really want to do is a DP but shes too big for that. I also let her see other men, her libido is just that strong. I'd like to get with another couple but haven't found the right fit yet.
 
I wold love to share my wife but she is not sure about sharing me. I would love to watch her suck on another mans cock, I would love to watch another mans cock sliding in and out of her pussy while i lick it then both of us do her one in the ass and one in her pussy. she actually loves the fantasy and cums like crazy when we talk about it but says she is just not ready yet. but there is hope. I hope some one maybe a woman would pm her to give her a womans side of the story
 
well...like the very first post of this topic said, im also up for chatting with another husband about wife sharing or even just a hung stud to chat/trade pics/mutual masturbation/or even cam to cam if ur down...
 
MFM Our experience

Yes been there done that, it is the most mind blowing sex I have ever had. To watch my small Asian wife handle and take our well endowed stud and then join in the fun was the most erotic experience of my life. And I am of an age where I have experienced heaps of different types of sexual high's.

The difficulty in these situations is getting a reluctant partner to participate if you can overcome that the effort is all worthwhile. Personally I just kept on bringing up my fantasy of having another man join us in our own sex life and role playing with people I knew she liked. It took quiet a while to eventually come round to it but if you asked her she will still say "she only did it to please me". Yet in reality she was the leader when initiating the first move. She did have some rules, 1 it had to be someone who lived miles away from us, 2 someone unknown to her, 3 she wanted no part in selecting the male stud, 4 it had to stop when she wanted. So I chose the guy (after advertising and receiving over 200 replies) I picked the guy with the biggest cock of similar age who was a businessman who visited our town occasionally. He turned out to be a perfect stud, not too pushy and always complying with both our requests he could also last for ages and repeat, the only negative was he was not that good looking, which was my wife's first comment. We continued to see him for 18 months before he moved abroad.

We have had other experiences but none as good as that first stud. Now my wife no longer wants anything to do with meeting others. Amazing seeing how much she used to enjoy our meetings. Very occasionally we do role play with me asking her to imagine I am our stud by calling out his name and after many years it still brings about that extra climax so we have had good value out of our experience and can recommend it to others thinking about giving it a try. Remember guys to be on the safe side don't pick a "Brad Pitt" looking guy, your after another cock not a potential lover!
 
To Hissub1111--
how exciting, please let me know if you guys ever decide to go on that path. I can try to be helpful with MMF. I am sure you would like to be in demand between 2 men.
 
Hello Hissup1111
I've shared my wife with a friend of mine and it is the most exciting thing to watch my beautiful wife get truly pleasured in both holes. I highly recommend it
 
My wife does everyday...in my mind! :) But it's actually her ex b/f's that she's told me about being in bed with. And it still get me hard picturing her legs spread for them.
 
I have an older wife with an active sexual appetite. She has gone from being a sexual prude to a downright slut. We have had multiple MMF trysts and she has fucked all kiinds of guys and then told me of her adventures afterwards. I get horny just thinking of another cock in her tight little hole

got room for one more;)
 
My wife has been a hotwife now for about 6 years. She has enjoyed meeting a variety of men and experiencing different sexual techniques.
 
I got enjoy her creampie, after sliding into her cum filled pussy and depositing my load along with his. I had the privilege of going down and licking her pussy and enjoying the mixture of all 3 of us.

Maybe next time she will let you watch:rolleyes:
 
I would love to ba able to join a couple and share someones wife. I am 32 in Mass. Any wives or husbands wanna invite me in bed?
 
Been sharing my wife occasionally for almost 10 years. She had a semi-steady FB for a few years, but such arrangements tend to be transitory. She's been fucking a business colleague once in a great while the last year or so.

The whole experience is highly erotic. Watching her get "up" for a date, watching her choose something to wear, the careful preparations, the excruciating wait while she's gone......then she comes home with a big smile and stars in her eyes looking slightly disheveled, reeking of sex. We immediately go to bed and start fucking while she gives me a detailed blow by blow description of everything they did.....where they went for dinner, what they ate, what they talked about, then back to his place, then a detailed description of how he fucked her. At first it was almost more excitement than I could take.

We've also had MFM threesomes, and she loves being the center of attention. It's very, very erotic watching her having a bang-up good time with another guy, listening to her moaning and groaning, sharing her creampie with me....just all of it. God, I love my hotwife.
 
This is definitely an interesting idea that I've never given much thought... but now that I have... I'd be willing to entertain the fantasy of some sort of wife-swap deal where we are two male strangers that both want "justifiable reason" to cheat on their wives (which they will acquire if their wives cheat on them...) So they arrange a deal, where each man seduces the other's wife, and fucks her. Little does each man know, is that they are being watched by the other man as they fuck their wife (either spying from the next room, or via video camera) jerking hard at the sight of his slut wife loving getting fucked hard by this stranger... which is what they really want... there are plenty of more possibilities after that... but, I bet I could tempt someone to join me in this deviant "partnership" with the lure of my sexy real-life wife... Show me yours and I'll show you mine...

Very hot. I'm sure I could be tempted by this offer. The thought of being on both ends of this arrangement is fucking hot.
 
Back
Top