Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to rub my hard cock on some of these panty covered asses and cocks

rub away from your avatar pic I would let you rub on me all day long I like a nice hard smooth cock. I must say you look very delicious.

Attachments

• litpinkresize.jpg
    litpinkresize.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 60
wearing this while getting ready for work. A little more than a pair of panties but feels just as wonderful.

Attachments

• lit pink11.jpg
    lit pink11.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 85
Re: anyone else wearing panties now?

Answer: Nope, not a thing...

419_1000.jpg

I do, I have that same toy,so I must look like that from the rear when I play with it.
I like #2 from above.

I have a similar toy but mine is blue and it looks like a little bigger I love it. It is my constant bedtime companion keeps me comfy all night long.

Attachments

• llitmedbp.jpg
    llitmedbp.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 62
Did you wear that to work?

No unfortunately I can't wear it to work. I work with too many people and they wouldn't understand. But I am wearing it again tonight and I just went shopping to about 5 stores with it on under my cloths. I know what a woman feels like now when a man stares at her tits. It fealt a little strange but exciting.

Attachments

• lit pink3.jpg
    lit pink3.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 66
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe I should start as well! The pics on this forum are great! Maybe I will explore my wife's panties drawer tonight. She's at work!

Nancy King

Super sheer white nylon. Stroking my cock thru these is unbelievable. Pissing in them even better...

How Can It Not Be Sexy

A rock hard cock straining like a tentpole against the see-thru sheer nylon of a pair on panties!!

It is a huge turn-on to me I try to make sure people get a peek of my panties, either in the restroom or just bending over in the store, and it makes you a much better driver cause it would be kind of embarrassing in the emergency room LOL

LOL I know what you mean about safe driving I drove 250 miles last week wearing some lingerie I had just purchased. What a thrill to drive past people when your wearing a bright pink teddy with fishnet stockings. It is extremely hard not to speed when you start getting excited.

Attachments

• lit pink4.jpg
    lit pink4.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back