Sleeping Naked

I for some reason can't sleep without a tshirt or something. I think it's how I have my blanket... I get cold

I'm much the same way. Although I sleep naked, I must have something over me, even if it's just a light sheet. Something can push off if it gets too warm, and pull back up when I get cold.
 
I was laying out at the beach last week and I

made believe I was sleeping. I had one of my nipples out and in full view of everyone. I was by myself then, and it was fun listening to the comments.
 
Last edited:
my Master doesn't allow me to wear anything except my collar and a cockstrap, even when He has company... in the past few years the only times i have been allowed any clothing is when we went up to the mountains where it was snowing, and even then i was only allowed snow boots and a long parka when going outside... So i always sleep naked, on a futon at the foot of Master's bed, without a blanket, sheet or even a pillow... i am only allowed on the bed when He wants sex
 
I sleep naked all the time. The only time I've ever slept in anything is when I've been too tired to remove it, and/or it's that little bit colder than usual.
 
I Love to Sleep Naked! I Love to Rub and Touch Myself to sleep. Sometimes I end up Fingering myself so well I have an Orgasm and that's a great way to put myself to sleep.
 
I love sleeping in the nude on satin sheets. Clothes are just too constrictive.
 
I nearly always sleep naked or close to it these days.i just cant sleep if i wear too much
 
I usually sleep in nothing but my panties because, like most in this thread, I cannot stand bunched up clothes in my sleep. But I absolutely love sleeping naked with Daddy... Sometimes I'll wake up with his morning wood poking my butt and I'll grind against it until Daddy decides to take me as we are, or I'll tease his dick with my hand to wake him up until he orders me to suck it. However, the best thing about sleeping naked with Daddy is that it allows for the best spooning sessions! ;)
 
naked

For me sleeping naked is nothing erotic, but if suppose a bit sensual, mainly though its just comfort.

Also, it was told to me as a child that it was not healthy to sleep in underwear and that the vagina should not always be 'cooped up' and that if one is not always wearing natural fibres this is even more important.

The downsides are that with out sleepwear to do its job of absorbing sweat and skin etc through the night one must change the linens more often than weekly.

I do have sleepwear though, because I tend to wear it as 'loungewear'. :)

Of course, that we sleep skin to skin when he is home is important too, and that it keeps us warmest in winter.

I sleep naked with only my cock cage on, that I have to wear permanent. my lovely wife also sleeps naked and if I feel cold I cuddle with her, because she is always warm, even her feet.she is my little oven. I feel sleeping naked very erotic.
and yes we have to change the linens more often
 
A few years ago, a study was released by Yale University (I think it was them don't quote me) that said that people who sleep naked sleep better than those who didn't. Because it lowers your basal body temp more, it allows you to sleep deeper.
 
I always sleep naked. The feel of the fabric sliding across my bare skin is so comforting to me.
 
Interestingly enough, I feel quite naked like this...

Odd isn't it? i am always naked... Everyone who comes to the house sees my naked all the time, and occasionally i get taken out to gatherings and walk around naked the whole time.. i always wear my collar and sometimes a cockstrap but nothing else... Then on my last birthday i was given a custom made belt, nothing really fancy except there are D-rings every 4 inches on it... When i wear it i really feel very naked.. it's crazy!


And to answer the thread ... i have slept naked as long as i can remember... i think it's because i 'burn hot' when i sleep. If i wear briefs or even just socks i will wake up hot and sweaty and not be able to go back to sleep
 
I always sleep naked, I'd not be able to get to sleep with anything on at all.

Even in the winter - it gets freezing here - I have a million blankets and stuff rather than wear pjs.
 
Back
Top