Subs: Best Experience?

What is your most memorable experience?

it is hard to select a most memorable time but one of my happiest experiences was being led on a dog collar and lead through town to a party by my then master and noticing the stares we got ,priceless .
 
That's a good one bluesky
For me, it was going to a real trashy low grade prostitute, and telling her i wanted to be her trashy slut.
She called some friends and they all used me like a two dollar whore.
I loved it
They did too
 
That's a good one bluesky
For me, it was going to a real trashy low grade prostitute, and telling her i wanted to be her trashy slut.
She called some friends and they all used me like a two dollar whore.
I loved it
They did too

that sounds like heaven honey x
 
~oh, and another time i did that.
I made the same request with a cheap trashy provider in memphis.
An entire wing of the large, old hotel was just a nasty whorehouse with girls leaning against open doors in the hallway.
The girl spanked me, fucked me, talked to me like i was the lowest slut on the planet.
Then she shoved her nasty panties in my mouth and told me to go stand against the wall with my panties pulled down while she made a call.
Then someone knocked on the door while she was on the phone. She ignored the knocking.
I looked through the peephole and saw it was another girl.
I opened the door.
Girl 1 hung up the phone, walked over and whipped my already red ass while girl 2 stood there laughing while i was punished.
Girl 1 said, "you stupid bitch! I told you to stand against the wall with your panties down. Who told you to answer the door?"
She then told me i would be sucking a bbc while she and her friend watched.
But that didn't happen.
Just some more humiliating use in front of girl 2.
It was great
 
Well, one of many, but a special one will always be the first time my Master claimed me as his and introduced me to what I like to call "a whole new level of sex" - longer, harder, more inventive and wonderfully dominating :D
 
The night He collared me... He cooked me dinner, steak and lobster, and then gave me a hand painted box... Inside was a collar He'd made from His own leather belt. i was hanging from His ceiling an hour later. *will never forget*
 
Our first overnight weekend together. We went to a beautiful place in the middle of nowhere in southern AZ, a tiny town-turned art colony named Tubac. He teased me for a long time, collared me for the first time, and then caned me. It was the first time I'd been caned in a very, very long time. I slid into subspace and dropped like a rock onto the floor. (Scared him silly, he said later.) He says he helped me crawl, literally, into the bedroom and bed, and he held me while I slept.

I had an art show the following day, he came with me, and became a better salesman that I was!

The rest of the long weekend was just as amazing, but I'll never forget that first night.:rose:
 
When we had not seen each other for a long time. I waited for him. Naked. Silent. Eyes closed. That awareness when he entered the room. That anticipation. The first brush of his finger tips on my body. The feel of his breath on my neck. The sense of him so close to me. It was like coming ......home.
 
Back
Top