What's Your #1 Sexual Turn On?

Kantarii

I'm Not A Bitch!
Joined
May 9, 2016
Posts
9,360
I guess since I'm starting this thread I should be the one to start things off๐Ÿ˜Ž
There are several things that sexually turn me on, but the one thing that turns me on more than anything else is: sitting up on my knees in front of a guy and going down on him ass to mouth deep throat as he face fucks me like a little sissy ass slut until he cums in my mouth. So much of a turn on it is for me that I will jerk my own cock feverishly until I cum myself in my hand and after swallowing his load, I'll feed my own cum to myself as well.

That probably sounds a bit bland. My second favorite turn on is inverting myself against a headboard with my favorite vibrator shoved up my ass and jerk myself off and try to shoot my own hot, juicy, cum into my mouth..... bonus points if I have a guy watching me do it that has no problems jerking off onto my face while I do it๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Kant๐Ÿ’‹

Got a sexual turn on? Share it and intrigue the mind๐Ÿ˜ˆ
 
I guess since I'm starting this thread I should be the one to start things off๐Ÿ˜Ž
There are several things that sexually turn me on, but the one thing that turns me on more than anything else is: sitting up on my knees in front of a guy and going down on him ass to mouth deep throat as he face fucks me like a little sissy ass slut until he cums in my mouth. So much of a turn on it is for me that I will jerk my own cock feverishly until I cum myself in my hand and after swallowing his load, I'll feed my own cum to myself as well.

That probably sounds a bit bland. My second favorite turn on is inverting myself against a headboard with my favorite vibrator shoved up my ass and jerk myself off and try to shoot my own hot, juicy, cum into my mouth..... bonus points if I have a guy watching me do it that has no problems jerking off onto my face while I do it๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Kant๐Ÿ’‹

Got a sexual turn on? Share it and intrigue the mind๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Well, I am sorta kinky. I would love a dame to feed me a sissycock.
 
Love when I call hubby while I'm with my lover of either sex. He can listen while I am pleasured. Works for both of us.
 
Probably my...

Nipples. Start doing anything to them, pinch nibble, pull, lick, suck, bite, clamp... And I'm putty in your hands.
 
My #1 sexual turn on is giving a blow job and swallowing my reward.

#2 is, of course, taking that reward in my butt.
 
I want to be a cum whore for several huge black cocks. Oh please yes.
 
I believe the biggest turn ons for anyone are in the mind more than the physical world. So my answer for this thread is in that vein of thought... If anything were possible I wish I could make a butch, muscular, hairy man pregnant. This isn't so much about some fantasy to feminize a very masculine man, but rather a way of resolving sexual preference with my desire to procreate. Some just assume that by nature of homosexual desire that the desire to create life is missing. It was never missing in me, I just wanted to breed a man. Another part of it might be that though I'm a top, I see traits in other men that may be less flawed. I tend to think that the desire to procreate includes the desire for your offspring to be better than one's self. Thus I tend to see handsome, hairy, muscular men as an improvement over my own physical genes.

Again, I'm sane, so I know this is all fantasy, but it has been in my head for most of my life. As much as I crave the act of fucking, it is the merger of two during that act, and the dream that it would lead to creating a life that lasts beyond my lifetime or that of my partner that makes the simple physical act transcend just getting off. When I would smell and feel my cum inside another man's ass, I would always fantasize that I was fertile (my sperm count is practically non-existent) and that there was an egg up there hoping to get fertilized. I guess such a sexual turn on shows just how twisted and out of physical reality my mind works. Oh well, such is me.
 
The thought that one day I can become a cock sucker. Where are you Mr Right?!
 
Confidence. Not arrogance, a huge ego, or the guy that screemes at the world "look at me". The self knowing of what one has to offer and the knowledge that someone will want it and want it hard.
 
Right now I'd say the feeling of a guy's cock sliding between my butt cheeks several times before it goes up my ass. Of course, I'll say something different tomorrow.
 
I love it when my lover kisses my back to wake me in the middle of the night whispering in my ear to wake up and fuck them like the dirty slut they call themselves...
 
I don't guess there are a lot of people out there that want to share what turns them on? ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Kant๐Ÿ’‹

As I told you the other night, picking up a CD or Tranny in a hotel bar and being shocked by her cock back in my hotel room.
 
Dressing up

My number 1 fantasy is dressing up with another guy, and lifting his skirt up and fucking his tight ass
 
Number one turn on? Curvy brunetttes in lingerie with strapons. Number one fantasy, curvy brunette shemales in lingerie with big dicks.
 
#1

Watching my wife getting pleasured from a cock, then her watching me clean his cock and fluffy him back to
life. She then spreads her legs to show me the creamy goodness and i dive in for more cleaning. Shes watching
over my back as he slowly pushes his cock in my ass and fucks me as he fucked her. Once shes cleaned and
he came, i crawl forward and slip into her and fuck till i cum in her. Crawl in for another cleanup with my ass
in the air i want to fill him leaking from my ass and over my balls.
 
Back
Top