Family held captive by bikers

bumfuckerie

Virgin
Hello All!

This is my first time posting on the forums, so please do forgive me if I transgress any of the unspoken (or spoken) rules I should be abiding by. If I do, please point them out to me!

Anyway, I've written my own take on the 'Biker holds family captive' cliche that I've seen here and there on literotica, for some reason that particular scenario gets me everytime. For those of you that haven't seen those stories, it's usually about an unsuspecting family that are taken captive by a group of thugs (most of the time bikers, for some weird reason) and made to do things with them and each other for their vile pleasures.

I'm here to see if anyone could suggest something novel, or just especially kinky I could add to my story (does this merit this thread being in the Story Ideas page?). In brief my family is made up of a couple and their daughter and son (both of legal age, of course) who are held captive by a biker gang on a lonely road at night. Lots of awfully dirty things happen and eventually the wife, son and daughter seem be enjoying themselves while the father/husband is tied to his trailer and forced to watch everything, disgusted.

I just thought that someone on the outside looking in might be able to add something interesting to the story that I hadn't thought of yet. I'm currently at around 5300 words, so I'm not looking to add anything massively deviant from the basic storyline I've described above.

Thanks for your time all!

Hello All!

This is my first time posting on the forums, so please do forgive me if I transgress any of the unspoken (or spoken) rules I should be abiding by. If I do, please point them out to me!

Anyway, I've written my own take on the 'Biker holds family captive' cliche that I've seen here and there on literotica, for some reason that particular scenario gets me everytime. For those of you that haven't seen those stories, it's usually about an unsuspecting family that are taken captive by a group of thugs (most of the time bikers, for some weird reason) and made to do things with them and each other for their vile pleasures.

I'm here to see if anyone could suggest something novel, or just especially kinky I could add to my story (does this merit this thread being in the Story Ideas page?). In brief my family is made up of a couple and their daughter and son (both of legal age, of course) who are held captive by a biker gang on a lonely road at night. Lots of awfully dirty things happen and eventually the wife, son and daughter seem be enjoying themselves while the father/husband is tied to his trailer and forced to watch everything, disgusted.

I just thought that someone on the outside looking in might be able to add something interesting to the story that I hadn't thought of yet. I'm currently at around 5300 words, so I'm not looking to add anything massively deviant from the basic storyline I've described above.

As you said this is a scenario often used.

Here are two ideas

1. One of the familiy joins the gang

2. The father gets loose and the family turns the table on the gang

Here are two ideas

No. 1 was definitely something I was thinking of putting in for a second chapter. No. 2 on the other hand is something I hadn't thought of, thanks!

Here are two ideas

"2" would opt for some very interesting readings:)

"2" would opt for some very interesting readings:)

Haha indeed! Although right now I can't see the story going in that direction unless I do some major tweaking. Right now, the story's ended with the wife, daughter and son having completely humiliated the husband/father (sounds like a bit of a jump I know, but I've tried to develop their change in feelings gradually over the five thousand words so that it isn't entirely unbelievable).

Haha indeed! Although right now I can't see the story going in that direction unless I do some major tweaking. Right now, the story's ended with the wife, daughter and son having completely humiliated the husband/father (sounds like a bit of a jump I know, but I've tried to develop their change in feelings gradually over the five thousand words so that it isn't entirely unbelievable).

but if i get you right here, this story is mainly about humiliation, gangbang or incest?

Hello All!

Anyway, I've written my own take on the 'Biker holds family captive' cliche that I've seen ....

Not meaning to derail your idea, but how about this?

"Family hold bikers captive".

After all...

Haha, care to elaborate?

SuzieQ, they called her was picking daisies by the road when the bikers roared up over the hill in the distance. Terrifying, some would say. Engines that howled and echoed in the canyon, wheels that vomited to the sky trails of dirt.

Suzz smiled to herself, picked one last daisy, and slowly stood, loosening one side of her coarse blouse checking.... one nip almost showed against the sun tanned, browned skin. She chuckled, thinking...

Harvest time began tomorrow, and in the seven riders approaching, were seven more for the fields. BeanCounts and Lawyeriz though they be under the trappings of yesterday's myth of bikers...

In the fields and under the whip they soon would be.

Wait! a farm family needs extra hands for harvest! They learn of a bicycle race that passes near their farm! They change road signs and shift fences so all the bicyclists ride into a holding pen, where they are subdued and enslaved. FAMILY CAPTURES BIKERS!

I swear I've seen that in one of the Chainsaw movies. Honestly if your on a motorcycle waving your whip chain around and a woman is approaching you evac immediately. Shit's going down!

I swear I've seen that in one of the Chainsaw movies. Honestly if your on a motorcycle waving your whip chain around and a woman is approaching you evac immediately. Shit's going down!

Woman looks at approach biker hoard with fright and terror in eyes, strips her top off and stands with unmatched naked tits shaking in tune with her body and her fear show, looking at ground. .As they unmount she falls to her knees and says "Please don't hurt me, I'll do anything...anything!" Secretly, the trace of a grin is on her face as she plays...

...bait.....

hook, line and sinker await...a dozen eyes watch, nearby in the brush...

Unexpected Twist

Dad is actually prospecting with the MC and club rules state that for a prospect to become a full patch, he must let all full patch members party with his female relatives. Once wife/daughter/sister/aunt/mom etc... do this, dad gets his patch. Wife then officially becomes an ole lady and off limits to members. Daughter becomes a sweetbutt to the club until a member makes her an old lady. Other females relatives are . . .

Dad is actually prospecting with the MC and club rules state that for a prospect to become a full patch, he must let all full patch members party with his female relatives. Once wife/daughter/sister/aunt/mom etc... do this, dad gets his patch. Wife then officially becomes an ole lady and off limits to members. Daughter becomes a sweetbutt to the club until a member makes her an old lady. Other females relatives are . . .

this might be good in the non-consent category. i mean, i'd assume the wife isn't up for it ... at first.

the daughter could be mad keen though. :D

this might be good in the non-consent category. i mean, i'd assume the wife isn't up for it ... at first.

the daughter could be mad keen though. :D

Hmm, I guess it could go under quite a few categories, I'm honestly not sure which of them it should. I'm pretty much done with the story, so if there aren't any more exceptional ideas that the community'd suggest, I'll put the story up asap.

Hmm, I guess it could go under quite a few categories, I'm honestly not sure which of them it should. I'm pretty much done with the story, so if there aren't any more exceptional ideas that the community'd suggest, I'll put the story up asap.

post a link here?

Woman looks at approach biker hoard with fright and terror in eyes, strips her top off and stands with unmatched naked tits shaking in tune with her body and her fear show, looking at ground. .As they unmount she falls to her knees and says "Please don't hurt me, I'll do anything...anything!" Secretly, the trace of a grin is on her face as she plays...

...bait.....

hook, line and sinker await...a dozen eyes watch, nearby in the brush...

No need. Fictional bikers are pretty insane. How many movies are there where they see a lone girl, or guy approaching and think "wow, this person is insane." And they run right in and get pwned. That's fiction 101, getting over your antagonist.

Hello All!

Anyway, I've written my own take on the 'Biker holds family captive' cliche that I've seen here and there on literotica, for some reason that particular scenario gets me everytime. For those of you that haven't seen those stories, it's usually about an unsuspecting family that are taken captive by a group of thugs (most of the time bikers, for some weird reason) and made to do things with them and each other for their vile pleasures. G
I'm here to see if anyone could suggest something novel, or just especially kinky I could add to my story (does this merit this thread being inIncthe Story Ideas page?). In brief my family is made up of a couple and their daughter and son (both of legal age, of course) who are held captive by a biker gang on a lonely road at night. Lots of awfully dirty things happen and eventually the wife, son and daughter seem be enjoying themselves while the father/husband is tied to his trailer and forced to watch everything, disgusted.

Since this incest in it, perhaps father and son were subjected to some men-on-men action as well after the female bikers had them. The male bikers had the son and father spit-roasted on cocks. Out of the two, one discovers that he likes doing ass-fucking and the other likes getting a dick up his ass, has an asshole that's as tight & good as a pussy and is an avid cocksucker. You decide who.

If they are let go afterwards, let the mother and daughter be pregnant in the end from the incident and let get themselves knocked up again. They either know whose the father; mother gets knocked up by her son or a lover and daughter with either her father or brother or they are clueless because there was so many men and so many times.

Perhaps add an aunt, uncle and cousin or two to the mix. The aunt could be the sister of the mother and the father liked looking at the aunt who starred in his wet-dreams occasionally so it was almost a dream come true when he sunk his cock into her cunt or the aunt had wanted the father or there was mutual unspoken attraction or unspoken history between them like they used to date or they had an affair so the cousins may actually be half siblings to the son and daughter. Our switch it up with the uncle and say that he's the father's brother and everything. What cousin hasn't had a crush on their cousin one point in their life?

Back