Humiliation wanted

jbear95

Experienced
Hey my fantasy is to be forced to wear girls sexy clothes and humiliated maybe put an elastic or something around my sack so I can't cum and to cum on myself or in a pair of panties which I'm forced to put in my mouth or to crawl around like a dog in my panties but hold my ass in the air and wiggle it like a slut

All of this while being watched by a master a mistress or a couple online

Why should we humiliate you when you're doing such a good job of humiliating yourself?

This type of post belongs in the BDSM Personals or the Fetish & Sexuality boards, not in BDSM Talk, which is intended for discussion of BDSM topics.

Oh, yeah... you've already found the BDSM Personals forum. Get thee hence until you have something to say - either question(s) or your input on questions or topics here.

wow how do you get to be the forum post police?!

You read the "Welcome to the BDSM Talk Forum" sticky at the top of the forum. Then you have to take a test. If you get at least 85% correct they give you a shiny brass badge and a snark gun.

Humiliation is a big part of BDSM play for a lot of people, SW.

My question to OP, is; what can he do for the Mistress that is watching? What is her pleasure?

Back