Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol indeed, I remember in DA origins when I was in a part with Morrigan (sp?) and Sten, hectic things they said. Something Sten said about sex and needing to gag the woman to quiet their scream. Was... Informative. Merrill is sweet though, I supose it just depends on the type of person you want, I supose I have a thing for damaged goods :/ hmmm.
I hear DA3 will only be out 2014 though. Love the games, both. Need to get the dlc though :(. There is only so much you can see on youtube.

Yeah, Alastair is my favorite in the first game, though that really dictates exactly how you have to play. Merrill's my favorite because she's actually romantic. She's sort of an...Asperger's elf. No filter.

Can't wait for DA3!

lol, I know someone with every class maxed and well geared. If I need information about a class, he's the man. He has no main, just Tons of alts. And every prof maxed. I don't have the patients to level that many alts :3

Yeah, takes me forever. So I have two full sets of Alliance and Horde...and 25 characters on Everquest 2...playing Skyrim and DA2...

But that's okay, when I make it to the end of a game I usually stop playing. This way, I never really get to the end. I just lose steam between expansions.

I've been playing for a few weeks and I haven't even gotten to every character yet.

Yeah, Alastair is my favorite in the first game, though that really dictates exactly how you have to play. Merrill's my favorite because she's actually romantic. She's sort of an...Asperger's elf. No filter.

Can't wait for DA3!

hehe, I wonder what other good RP games are coming out.

Yeah, takes me forever. So I have two full sets of Alliance and Horde...and 25 characters on Everquest 2...playing Skyrim and DA2...

But that's okay, when I make it to the end of a game I usually stop playing. This way, I never really get to the end. I just lose steam between expansions.

I've been playing for a few weeks and I haven't even gotten to every character yet.

lol wow, you really get around in gaming. I havent played Everquest though, and still busy with skyrim. Going slowly...

lol wow, you really get around in gaming. I havent played Everquest though, and still busy with skyrim. Going slowly...

Skyrim has unfortunately taking to crashing about every three minutes...so at this rate I'm going three minutes a day.

Out of them all, Everquest 2 is my favorite.

Lego Batman has become an addiction.

I may need an intervention.

Unless my cock in your mouth while I play Lego Star Wars counts as an intervention you might be screwed.

I might be willing to take turns eating and playing but then we might both starve. :(

Yeah my solution to this is either your screwed or we're screwed and I've seen enough zombie movies to know it's always better you.

So in closing I salute you as a gamer goddess worthy of a shrine. I hope you chronicled your game so that others may experience your magnificence and strive meet and possibly surpass you. As it stands however I got enough sinking ships that my first mate advised me joining another was ill advised.

Also speaking of that faggot where is Once-ler!

At the moment I'm attempting to solo Karazhan. Haven't done the raid in years but it's still one of the coolest in WoW.

At the moment I'm attempting to solo Karazhan. Haven't done the raid in years but it's still one of the coolest in WoW.

It can be awfully therapeutic to be able to run things solo that used to wipe out groups.

I've made the rounds and everyone's ready for the expansion more or less. At least I know everybody can hold their own without being completely wiped out.

The two biggest changes are Warlock...not as badass, and shadow priest...completely badass. Went from drinking every five seconds to not having to sit down ever.

It can be awfully therapeutic to be able to run things solo that used to wipe out groups.

I've made the rounds and everyone's ready for the expansion more or less. At least I know everybody can hold their own without being completely wiped out.

The two biggest changes are Warlock...not as badass, and shadow priest...completely badass. Went from drinking every five seconds to not having to sit down ever.

Never played a lock. I only have two alts on my EU server, mage and shammy. Spriest is fun though. I might make one this week.

Never played a lock. I only have two alts on my EU server, mage and shammy. Spriest is fun though. I might make one this week.

They used to be pretty much cheating. I'd rate them about the same as a warrior now. Now cheating is reserved for shadow priests.

The shaman thing with not being able to drop four totems at once kinda bugs me, but Shaman remains overpowered still.

They used to be pretty much cheating. I'd rate them about the same as a warrior now. Now cheating is reserved for shadow priests.

The shaman thing with not being able to drop four totems at once kinda bugs me, but Shaman remains overpowered still.

Macro. Shammies still rape at trash pulls. Chain lightening has always been OP.

Macro. Shammies still rape at trash pulls. Chain lightening has always been OP.

Yup. So they're just a little more annoying but just as owie. Don't really need totems, I just feel...sad...not using them. Like abandoning a heritage.

Kitty form druids also made out like stealthed owie bandits. Very nice to have a lot of skills including a heal that you can use in all forms.

Warriors now have a nice 20% heal ability.

Yup. So they're just a little more annoying but just as owie. Don't really need totems, I just feel...sad...not using them. Like abandoning a heritage.

Kitty form druids also made out like stealthed owie bandits. Very nice to have a lot of skills including a heal that you can use in all forms.

Warriors now have a nice 20% heal ability.

DPS plate shouldn't be able to heal. Period. Give my fucking arc mage a heal and I'll rape every class in the game. But, no, cloth armour isn't a big enough handicap. Fucking Ghostcrawler hates mages.

DPS plate shouldn't be able to heal. Period. Give my fucking arc mage a heal and I'll rape every class in the game. But, no, cloth armour isn't a big enough handicap. Fucking Ghostcrawler hates mages.

That's partly why I usually hate straight tank classes. I hate the "chew off my own leg stuck in a trap" sense of panic with a slow potion timer and no heals.

That's why it's nice to have everything...classes get nerfed and changed so much they hardly resemble where they first started. I can always shift my favorites around.

That's partly why I usually hate straight tank classes. I hate the "chew off my own leg stuck in a trap" sense of panic with a slow potion timer and no heals.

That's why it's nice to have everything...classes get nerfed and changed so much they hardly resemble where they first started. I can always shift my favorites around.

I like the glass cannon thing. Your healers know you're vulnerable, you watch the threat meters and you're cool. At the risk of sounding like a QQing oldie, WoW has been nerfed so hard it squeaks. There isn't a class now you can't faceroll. It used to be a joke about huntards and pallies, now it applies to everyone.

I like the glass cannon thing. Your healers know you're vulnerable, you watch the threat meters and you're cool. At the risk of sounding like a QQing oldie, WoW has been nerfed so hard it squeaks. There isn't a class now you can't faceroll. It used to be a joke about huntards and pallies, now it applies to everyone.

I'm a fairly grateful oldie. I was not sorry today to be able to go to the Borean Tundra and fly directly to Dalaran at level 68 and not have to hang out for an hour offering silly amounts of gold for a teleport. The flying skill also cost half what it used to at 2 levels earlier.

In Outland Shattrath now has an auctioneer. I don't need to port back to train.

When the expansion comes out people will be scrambling and cursing again that the gear they worked for a year to perfect is now outdated immediately. Man do I remember Ulaven cursing when Outland came out. 'I play PVP for a year and the first quest reward is better than anything I've ever had!"

I'm a fairly grateful oldie. I was not sorry today to be able to go to the Borean Tundra and fly directly to Dalaran at level 68 and not have to hang out for an hour offering silly amounts of gold for a teleport. The flying skill also cost half what it used to at 2 levels earlier.

In Outland Shattrath now has an auctioneer. I don't need to port back to train.

When the expansion comes out people will be scrambling and cursing again that the gear they worked for a year to perfect is now outdated immediately. Man do I remember Ulaven cursing when Outland came out. 'I play PVP for a year and the first quest reward is better than anything I've ever had!"

Ha! Quest greens and mob drops in cata were waaaay better than epix in LK. Same will go for MoP. I'm just stockpiling JP's to the cap.

Ha! Quest greens and mob drops in cata were waaaay better than epix in LK. Same will go for MoP. I'm just stockpiling JP's to the cap.

Things I don't miss: Faction to get into Winterspring, having to train Enchanting in Uldaman...

So yeah, the game's gotten easier over time, but in most cases, that's good. Some of it was silly hard in a solo or crafting sense.

Did I want to grind faction in winterspring 20 times? Not so much.

Was I bummed that hundreds of hours spent grinding that faction to get enchanting and tailoring recipes was suddenly obsolete? Well...yeah...kinda.

Things I don't miss: Faction to get into Winterspring, having to train Enchanting in Uldaman...

So yeah, the game's gotten easier over time, but in most cases, that's good. Some of it was silly hard in a solo or crafting sense.

Did I want to grind faction in winterspring 20 times? Not so much.

Was I bummed that hundreds of hours spent grinding that faction to get enchanting and tailoring recipes was suddenly obsolete? Well...yeah...kinda.

I like the fact you had to work for stuff. Attunement quests, grinding rep, I liked that. Pissed me off when I was doing it, but when the achi popped up, I felt a sense of accomplishment.

I believe that anytime you storm a castle, holy diver must play in the backround. I think games avoid this as the sheer awesomeness would fry the system

Unless my cock in your mouth while I play Lego Star Wars counts as an intervention you might be screwed.

I might be willing to take turns eating and playing but then we might both starve. :(

Yeah my solution to this is either your screwed or we're screwed and I've seen enough zombie movies to know it's always better you.

So in closing I salute you as a gamer goddess worthy of a shrine. I hope you chronicled your game so that others may experience your magnificence and strive meet and possibly surpass you. As it stands however I got enough sinking ships that my first mate advised me joining another was ill advised.

Also speaking of that faggot where is Once-ler!

Heh, I actually giggled.

And Onceler was posting early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back